Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: RFBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

Message 31 of 200

@MIseker wrote:

Time for a gut check Tx, last piece of friendly advice.

So what are you trying to say?  Have you been reading the post[s] I was answering?  There seems to be a certain element here who thinks that a person is supposed to only post that which is left wing.  Sorry if I don't walk the beaten path...some needs to live with it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 200

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

The enablers of the German Dictator said they were defending the German rule of law and the Govt. Hitler was elected.

I don't appreciate your demanding an answer to your questioning about my thoughts on Hitler when he seized power. You do come across as obsessed about him.  Additionally you are politically obsessed against Trump being President no doubt because he is a Republican by your other comments along party lines.

And further, I don't have to give you an answer and I won't mostly because I don't give in to demands from anyone.   Suggest you give it a rest because I would believe that your posts are getting to the point of being too far out.

Face it, Hitler was defeated in the Second World War; Trump is not Hitler; your Democrat candidate in 2016 wasn't exactly without blame, in fact was similar to Trump in credibility.  And I haven't threatened you about speaking out, but about saying the President needed to be eliminated. 

I do believe that I need to start ignoring you completely.  Bye.

Time for a gut check Tx, last piece of friendly advice.

I don't appreciate your demanding an answer to your questioning about my thoughts on Hitler when he seized power. << over the top much?

you are politically obsessed against Trump being President no doubt because he is a Republican by your other comments along party lines. <<< so? its the internet.  

I don't give in to demands from anyone. <<< or what?

your Democrat candidate in 2016 wasn't exactly without blame <<< different person, same ehavior you complain about. 

see ya.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

Message 33 of 200

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

So what happened to the Russian Collusion with Trump that "stole the election" narrative? @CriticalThinking

It's still there. You seem to think there can be only ONE criminal act by Der Trumper to steal the election when in reality there were MANY.

There's Strzok's memo that gave Comey an excuse for claiming there was more dirt on Hillary just days before the election while he concealed the investigation of the Trump campaign for their conspiracy with Russia.

There's the Russian hack of the DNC that gave 56,000+ DNC emails to wikileaks to release on 16 March 2016.

There's the evidence provide by foreign intelligence services that Der Trumper's minions got those emails with assistance from the FSB nee' KGB back in 2015.

There's all those 31 (and counting) meetings between senior Trump staff and agents of the FSB/KGB during the campaing and after the election.

There's the 200,000+ personal postings to likely Trump voters in the 4 swing states that Russians put on Facebook, and the otherwise inexplicable increase in turnout by people who hadn't voted in DECADES, an increase that matched the Der Trump victory margin.

There's Der Trumper removing the sanctions on Russia placed by President Obama for Russias invasion of the Ukraine and annexation of the Crimea, cancelling the Obama fines imposed on Deutsche Bank that loaned Der Trumper $130Million and Der Trumper's refusal to enforce the sanctions Congress overwhelmingly (98 to 2 in the Senate) approved against Russia.

There you go again, explaining everything to the Right, when they cant digest even one item at a time.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 200

@john258 wrote:

The enablers of the German Dictator said they were defending the German rule of law and the Govt. Hitler was elected.

I don't appreciate your demanding an answer to your questioning about my thoughts on Hitler when he seized power. You do come across as obsessed about him.  Additionally you are politically obsessed against Trump being President no doubt because he is a Republican by your other comments along party lines.

And further, I don't have to give you an answer and I won't mostly because I don't give in to demands from anyone.   Suggest you give it a rest because I would believe that your posts are getting to the point of being too far out.

Face it, Hitler was defeated in the Second World War; Trump is not Hitler; your Democrat candidate in 2016 wasn't exactly without blame, in fact was similar to Trump in credibility.  And I haven't threatened you about speaking out, but about saying the President needed to be eliminated. 

I do believe that I need to start ignoring you completely.  Bye.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

Message 35 of 200

@rker321 wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

I thought it was the Russisn’s who defeated Hillary??

Frankly  it was the American people who ultimately defeated Clinton. she was one of the worse candidates that the Democrats should have supported. and they did for the wrong reasons. They thought that it was time for a women to become President just as it was for Obama an African American to become President.
Now, If Americans didn't see the danger of having one Party disregarding who it was, as the sole party in power like we have presently, and what that could mean for this Republic.
Then I will come to the conclusion that Americans as a whole have very little comprehension as to what their Democracy stands for. 

There is that element. Her campaign team did her no favors in ignoring the rust belt. Some of us old farts here are still pretty mad over the decline..those jobs were snatched away just as our careers were beginning. Trump took advatage of that by exploiting the anger toward clinton, just like every right wing media outlet. IF she had paid 1 more visit to each key state,,what were they..PA WI and MI..she would have won.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 200

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Don't be silly - Democrats and other honest Americans are advocating Der Trumper be Constitutionally removed from office and then jailed for conspiracy, obstruction of justice, purjury, lying to the FBI, money laundrying and fraud. Same goes for his staff and advisors.

Your continuous ridicule by calling him der Thumper indicates a personal dislike bordering on hate for him.  And what is the proof of all those charges?  And would you think that your attempts at ridicule collects support for your opinion? 

Of course Hillary was above board and honest in her campaign and would have been if she had been elected?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 200

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

When members of the Trump Cult are in the process of blindly defending everything their idol in the White House says and does, they lose track of logic and the facts. 

And who is CriticalThinking defending? The Hillary cult?  

Who are you defending. The German Dictator as he rose to power, or the wanna be American trying to be a dictator.

I defend the constitutional processes of a government that was lawfully elected.  Are you advocating the overthrow of it's constitutionally elected President?

You punt again.The enablers of the German Dictator said they were defending the German rule of law and the Govt. Hitler was elected. I have asked you at least 2 times whether you think Hitler and his dictatorship were good for Germany. You have not answered that and have dogged it. I even agreed with you that there were some things accomplished that helped the people at the start, but I have always posted Hitler was pure evil and all would have been better off without him. Now for the 3rd time how do you feel about him.

You always want to try and give it back to me to avoid having to take a stand yourself, and you do it here again. There are ways to remove a President of the US laid out in the Constitution, and one sure way is the fall election by not voting for anyone with an R behind their name.

In one of your recent post you threatened me by reminding me that people who speak out against a govt. can be reported, and arrested. I have asked you to explain that, and you have not. Only a supporter of a Dictator would ever go down that path, and try and dodge it when called on it.

By your recent post you take the same position as the German enablers of Hitler took as he came to power so this is the 3rd time you support what happened in Germany.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 200

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

When members of the Trump Cult are in the process of blindly defending everything their idol in the White House says and does, they lose track of logic and the facts. 

Who are you defending. The German Dictator as he rose to power, or the wanna be American trying to be a dictator.

I defend the constitutional processes of a government that was lawfully elected.  Are you advocating the overthrow of it's constitutionally elected President?

Don't be silly - Democrats and other honest Americans are advocating Der Trumper be Constitutionally removed from office and then jailed for conspiracy, obstruction of justice, purjury, lying to the FBI, money laundrying and fraud. Same goes for his staff and advisors.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

Message 39 of 200

As I stated previously, Agent Strzok proved he's just like almost all other FBI agents. That means, he put aside his personal feelings and did the right thing. When Agent Strzok learned about the emails on Weiner's laptop, he urged Director Comey to reopen the investigation of Hilllary. That was the correct choice for a prudent, professional doing FBI agent his job the right way. 

The facts prove members of the Tump Cult were dead wrong.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 200

@john258 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Kudos
Views