Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

Message 21 of 200

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY get over her Tex PLEEZE !!!

Check the topic - it was Strzok's efforts to use his official position for partisan purposes (for Hillary) that is under discussion.

lol. no it isnt.

if yu can get passed your giggling, perhaps yu could explain waht "FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton" means to you.

It means it';s about the actions of Strzok influencing Comey to make the announcement just prior to the election. Focus rk, focus.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 200

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

It only took extreme dislike for Hillary for someone to flip from the left to the extreme right and become a far right trump supporter and defender.

So now the truth is actually has come out....

Yep it does:   It only took extreme dislike for Hillary for someone to flip from the left to the extreme right and become a far right trump supporter and defender.

The issue isn't flipping or who likes who.  It is about what was done by federal officials for partisan purposes.

That's not the reason that poster gave in the past, evidently you know nothing about it.

Clarify your meaning please.

You entered into a conversation that had nothing to do with you. If you hadn't you wouldn't need anything clarified. Remember that in the future.

Got it - you have no answer.

I owe you no answer, it had nothing to do with you. Still trolling?

Got it - you have no answer. In such cases, just type "trolling" - typical.

I was just following your lead, I mean why anser questions?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 200

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Strzok played a key role Comey making the announcement, which he would not have done if it weren't for Strzok. No "opinion" there, just fact. Doesn't matter what Strzok did or didn't do after that, it doesn't change what he had already done.  That pesky reality thing again ............. why do you have so much trouble dealing with that?

Strzok was in charge of Comey?? Where do you get these crazy ideas?

"In charge of Comey" are your words not mine, so you tell me. Where do you get these crazy ideas.

You credited him with playing a key role. How did Strzok cause Comey to make the announcement?

Focus rk, focus.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 200

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

How about you stop whining about hillary? 

I believe I have as much right to express my political opinions as you or others. 

And I don't believe that either Strzok, Comey or anyone else was solely responsible for Hillary's lose, but the blame should be put on Hillary herself for running a poor campaign.  Additionally the Democrats nominated the only candidate that Trump could beat.  If Bernie would have had the nomination, he would be in the Oval Office today.

Have a nice evening now and enjoy the Super Bowl.

Yep, it was a combinations of reason that Hillary lost, in spite of getting 3 million more votes than Trump. But ..................... you forgot to add Hillary haters to the list.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 200

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

Yep it does:   It only took extreme dislike for Hillary for someone to flip from the left to the extreme right and become a far right trump supporter and defender.

I noticed that too. Hillary hatred in this individual caused pretty much a complete reversal of politics. I remember a guy that was fairly moderate who liked SOME progressive policies. Hillary runs..and BAMMO. so it goes.

Some also realizes that its time to back away from the crowd when some someone starts dissecting posts in an attempt to make themselves superior to other posters. 

As far as Hillary, since I was supporting Bernie during the primaries I joined a group that was monitoring each states caucus and primary.  They actually had poll watchers at the caucus.  It was noted that the tally reported at each caucus mysteriously changed when reported in.

Then the leaked emails from the DNC were revealed.  Most people ignored them calling them fake [the DNC never disowned them and there were resignations].  They revealed the behind the scenes activities to insure Hillary was nominated.

Then there was Hillary herself and her minimum campaigning after the nomination.  Almost as if she felt that she was entitled to the election.  She did until her rude awakening after the election.  In browsing through Republican orientated sites most posters were amazed that the Democrats nominated the one person that Trump was sure to beat.

With all of this I came to the conclusion that the Democrats was a party of losers.  Why stick around on a train heading to a train wreck? 

Tryning to justify helping get a train wreck white supremacist supporting wanna-be dictator into the White House?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 200

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Got it - you have no answer.

I owe you no answer, it had nothing to do with you. Still trolling?

Still trolling comment....translation: still have no answer.

Pity Kudos granted.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 200

Hello everyone,

Please remember to post according to the community guidelines, and refrain from insults and inflammatory comments.

It;s OK to disagree with someone but the guidelines specifically state:

We are a community of people with diverse beliefs, opinions and backgrounds, so please be respectful and refrain from making hateful and/or incendiary comments. You are free to express your opinions, but you must do so in a way that respects the opinions of others.

Thank you for your cooperation in making the AARP Community a safe and welcoming place for all.
http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 200

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

Dirty names or not, the poster is doing just what he stated in this forum.  They are defending the rule of US law and the constitution. when did you switch sides to threaten people who uphold the constitution?

a totalitarian is just that..the commie or the fascist..pick one. 

Who is upholding the Constitution by demanding others subscribe to their opinion to eliminate the President?  One doesn't continually equate the President with Hitler and basically is insisting another do so?

To the contrary about being a totalitarian means being a 'commie' or 'fascist'.  There are many who are totalitarian under the guise of democracy.   How many here who is attacking free thought under the guise of liberalism?   Liberalism is accepting that others are entitled to their opinions and that the person supports that entitlement. 

Here you go again with the statement to eliminate the President but of course you do not want to put out your real meaning of that word. Tell us what you mean by that. Legal or illegal. Never have I seen such a low in a posting by someone. Say what you really are implying.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 200

@MIseker wrote:

Dirty names or not, the poster is doing just what he stated in this forum.  They are defending the rule of US law and the constitution. when did you switch sides to threaten people who uphold the constitution?

Who is upholding the Constitution by demanding others subscribe to their opinion to eliminate the President?  One doesn't continually equate the President with Hitler and basically is insisting another do so?

To the contrary about being a totalitarian means being a 'commie' or 'fascist'.  There are many who are totalitarian under the guise of democracy.   How many here who is attacking free thought under the guise of liberalism?   Liberalism is accepting that others are entitled to their opinions and that the person supports that entitlement. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 200

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Defending America against attacks from a foreign adversary is not political, it's the right thing to do.

So did you do so?

So it begins.
Kudos
Views