From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
132
Views

Re: FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

132 Views
Message 11 of 200

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY get over her Tex PLEEZE !!!


Check the topic - it was Strzok's efforts to use his official position for partisan purposes (for Hillary) that is under discussion.


lol. no it isnt.


if yu can get passed your giggling, perhaps yu could explain waht "FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton" means to you.


It means it';s about the actions of Strzok influencing Comey to make the announcement just prior to the election. Focus rk, focus.


The "influencing" by Strzok is an unsubstantiated claim on your part, not a fact. Hence, not something worth concentrating on.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
132
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
130
Views

Re: FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

130 Views
Message 12 of 200

@ChasKy53 wrote:


I was just following your lead, I mean why anser questions?

 

Well, that is an element in "discussion". On the other hand, do you have a question your would like me to answer?


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
130
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
126
Views

Re: FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

126 Views
Message 13 of 200

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:


Strzok played a key role Comey making the announcement, which he would not have done if it weren't for Strzok. No "opinion" there, just fact. Doesn't matter what Strzok did or didn't do after that, it doesn't change what he had already done.  That pesky reality thing again ............. why do you have so much trouble dealing with that?


Strzok was in charge of Comey?? Where do you get these crazy ideas?


"In charge of Comey" are your words not mine, so you tell me. Where do you get these crazy ideas.


You credited him with playing a key role. How did Strzok cause Comey to make the announcement?


Focus rk, focus.


Good plan - let's focus on your substantiation of the claim that Strzok caused Comey to make his decision.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
126
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
126
Views

FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

126 Views
Message 14 of 200

If you're a member of the Trump Cult, you cannot possibly admit Agent Strzok was doing his job the right way. You instead make up all kinds of issues and deflections.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
126
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
126
Views

Re: FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

126 Views
Message 15 of 200

@ChasKy53 wrote:


Yep, it was a combinations of reason that Hillary lost, in spite of getting 3 million more votes than Trump. But ..................... you forgot to add Hillary haters to the list.


If these discussions are any indication, the Trump haters far outnumber the Hillary haters. So, as usual, your point is without merit.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
126
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
133
Views

Re: FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

133 Views
Message 16 of 200

@john258 wrote:

Never have I seen such a low in a posting by someone. 

 

Really??? I guess you missed "trump sucks". Or those declaring anyone to the right of Che Guevara to be Nazis, fascists, Kluxers, etc. 

 

A bit of selective reading there, Ol' Son???


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
133
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
136
Views

Re: FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

136 Views
Message 17 of 200

@MIseker wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

.

Defending America against attacks from a foreign adversary is not political, it's the right thing to do.


So did you do so?


Dirty names or not, the poster is doing just what he stated in this forum.  They are defending the rule of US law and the constitution. when did you switch sides to threaten people who uphold the constitution?

 

 

a totalitarian is just that..the commie or the fascist..pick one. 


exactly so, hence the danger in accepting the reign of neoMarxists, wobblies or your World Socialists

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
136
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
134
Views

Re: FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

134 Views
Message 18 of 200

@MIseker wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

So what happened to the Russian Collusion with Trump that "stole the election" narrative? @CriticalThinking

 

 

 


It's still there. You seem to think there can be only ONE criminal act by Der Trumper to steal the election when in reality there were MANY.

 

There's Strzok's memo that gave Comey an excuse for claiming there was more dirt on Hillary just days before the election while he concealed the investigation of the Trump campaign for their conspiracy with Russia.

 

There's the Russian hack of the DNC that gave 56,000+ DNC emails to wikileaks to release on 16 March 2016.

 

There's the evidence provide by foreign intelligence services that Der Trumper's minions got those emails with assistance from the FSB nee' KGB back in 2015.

 

There's all those 31 (and counting) meetings between senior Trump staff and agents of the FSB/KGB during the campaing and after the election.

 

There's the 200,000+ personal postings to likely Trump voters in the 4 swing states that Russians put on Facebook, and the otherwise inexplicable increase in turnout by people who hadn't voted in DECADES, an increase that matched the Der Trump victory margin.

 

There's Der Trumper removing the sanctions on Russia placed by President Obama for Russias invasion of the Ukraine and annexation of the Crimea, cancelling the Obama fines imposed on Deutsche Bank that loaned Der Trumper $130Million and Der Trumper's refusal to enforce the sanctions Congress overwhelmingly (98 to 2 in the Senate) approved against Russia.


There you go again, explaining everything to the Right, when they cant digest even one item at a time.


we can understand that stating that there were 31 meetings without showing any illegality in such meetings does make digesting such "logic" difficult

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
134
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
131
Views

Re: RFBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

131 Views
Message 19 of 200

@john258 wrote:


You punt again.The enablers of the German Dictator said they were defending the German rule of law and the Govt. Hitler was elected. I have asked you at least 2 times whether you think Hitler and his dictatorship were good for Germany. You have not answered that and have dogged it. I even agreed with you that there were some things accomplished that helped the people at the start, but I have always posted Hitler was pure evil and all would have been better off without him. Now for the 3rd time how do you feel about him.

You always want to try and give it back to me to avoid having to take a stand yourself, and you do it here again. There are ways to remove a President of the US laid out in the Constitution, and one sure way is the fall election by not voting for anyone with an R behind their name.

In one of your recent post you threatened me by reminding me that people who speak out against a govt. can be reported, and arrested. I have asked you to explain that, and you have not. Only a supporter of a Dictator would ever go down that path, and try and dodge it when called on it.

By your recent post you take the same position as the German enablers of Hitler took as he came to power so this is the 3rd time you support what happened in Germany.


I suspect that were any "enablers of the German Dictator" around today they would think that today is Wednesday. Does that mean that everyone who says today is Wednesday is a Nazi?? You are drawing false comparisons.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
131
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
129
Views

Re: FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

129 Views
Message 20 of 200

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As I stated previously, Agent Strzok proved he's just like almost all other FBI agents. That means, he put aside his personal feelings and did the right thing. When Agent Strzok learned about the emails on Weiner's laptop, he urged Director Comey to reopen the investigation of Hilllary. That was the correct choice for a prudent, professional doing FBI agent his job the right way. 

 

The facts prove members of the Tump Cult were dead wrong.


Of course you "previously stated" - your hatred for our President requires that you "previously state" such things. However, there is a distinct difference between "previously stating" and "having a convincing argument for". That is what is lacking in your "previously stating".

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
129
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors