Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

Message 1 of 200

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Never have I seen such a low in a posting by someone. 

Really??? I guess you missed "trump sucks". Or those declaring anyone to the right of Che Guevara to be Nazis, fascists, Kluxers, etc. 

A bit of selective reading there, Ol' Son???

You were not going to post to me any more and you broke your promise again. Strop that. Did not miss anything. I agree with you Trump sucks, and the far right are what the Nazi, fascists, KKK, Far right Rep. are part of. That is truth.

I don't know what you want me to strop - I use an electric razor. But, back to the post - did you really miss all those posts?

Posting

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: RFBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

Message 2 of 200

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

You punt again.The enablers of the German Dictator said they were defending the German rule of law and the Govt. Hitler was elected. I have asked you at least 2 times whether you think Hitler and his dictatorship were good for Germany. You have not answered that and have dogged it. I even agreed with you that there were some things accomplished that helped the people at the start, but I have always posted Hitler was pure evil and all would have been better off without him. Now for the 3rd time how do you feel about him.

You always want to try and give it back to me to avoid having to take a stand yourself, and you do it here again. There are ways to remove a President of the US laid out in the Constitution, and one sure way is the fall election by not voting for anyone with an R behind their name.

In one of your recent post you threatened me by reminding me that people who speak out against a govt. can be reported, and arrested. I have asked you to explain that, and you have not. Only a supporter of a Dictator would ever go down that path, and try and dodge it when called on it.

By your recent post you take the same position as the German enablers of Hitler took as he came to power so this is the 3rd time you support what happened in Germany.

I suspect that were any "enablers of the German Dictator" around today they would think that today is Wednesday. Does that mean that everyone who says today is Wednesday is a Nazi?? You are drawing false comparisons.

You are posting to me again. Why? Live up to your promise. There are not any enablers of Hitler around today as he killed them all. All dicators do that, and Trump will follow if he gets full control.

Really going off the edge with your hatred aren't you?

Why are you posting to me again. You are not a person of their word. Yes the far right is filled with hatered so I agree with you. Did you see the film 3 billborards.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 200

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

You punt again.The enablers of the German Dictator said they were defending the German rule of law and the Govt. Hitler was elected. I have asked you at least 2 times whether you think Hitler and his dictatorship were good for Germany. You have not answered that and have dogged it. I even agreed with you that there were some things accomplished that helped the people at the start, but I have always posted Hitler was pure evil and all would have been better off without him. Now for the 3rd time how do you feel about him.

You always want to try and give it back to me to avoid having to take a stand yourself, and you do it here again. There are ways to remove a President of the US laid out in the Constitution, and one sure way is the fall election by not voting for anyone with an R behind their name.

In one of your recent post you threatened me by reminding me that people who speak out against a govt. can be reported, and arrested. I have asked you to explain that, and you have not. Only a supporter of a Dictator would ever go down that path, and try and dodge it when called on it.

By your recent post you take the same position as the German enablers of Hitler took as he came to power so this is the 3rd time you support what happened in Germany.

I suspect that were any "enablers of the German Dictator" around today they would think that today is Wednesday. Does that mean that everyone who says today is Wednesday is a Nazi?? You are drawing false comparisons.

You are posting to me again. Why? Live up to your promise. There are not any enablers of Hitler around today as he killed them all. All dicators do that, and Trump will follow if he gets full control.

Really going off the edge with your hatred aren't you?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 200

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Really??? I guess you missed "trump sucks". Or those declaring anyone to the right of Che Guevara to be Nazis, fascists, Kluxers, etc. 

You were not going to post to me any more and you broke your promise again. Strop that. Did not miss anything. I agree with you Trump sucks, and the far right are what the Nazi, fascists, KKK, Far right Rep. are part of. That is truth.

I don't know what you want me to strop - I use an electric razor. But, back to the post - did you really miss all those posts?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 200

@CriticalThinking wrote:

If you're a member of the Trump Cult, you cannot possibly admit Agent Strzok was doing his job the right way. You instead make up all kinds of issues and deflections. But one thing Trump Cult members cannot do, is tell us that Strzok was covering for Hillary when he recommended reopening the email investigation.

A rational person would see the actions of Strzok, McCabe, etal as partisan. So then the question arises, what should be done about it? My answer is let the people know.

As to Strzok's recommendation about Hillary's emails - are you talking about after the Weiner info came out? If so, his actions were defensive AFTER the info came out.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 200

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 200

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 200

On September 2, 2016 FBI Agent Peter Strzok sent a text message to Lisa Page telling her;  "POTUS wants to know everything we are doing"

More to follow...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 200

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY get over her Tex PLEEZE !!!

Check the topic - it was Strzok's efforts to use his official position for partisan purposes (for Hillary) that is under discussion.

lol. no it isnt.

if yu can get passed your giggling, perhaps yu could explain waht "FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton" means to you.

It means it';s about the actions of Strzok influencing Comey to make the announcement just prior to the election. Focus rk, focus.

The "influencing" by Strzok is an unsubstantiated claim on your part, not a fact. Hence, not something worth concentrating on.

As much as EVERY unsubstantiated claim by Conservatives about Hillary, Benghazi and corrupt influences in the FBI and DOJ. 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

FBI Agent Strzok Helped Defeat Hillary Clinton

Message 10 of 200

If you're a member of the Trump Cult, you cannot possibly admit Agent Strzok was doing his job the right way. You instead make up all kinds of issues and deflections. But one thing Trump Cult members cannot do, is tell us that Strzok was covering for Hillary when he recommended reopening the email investigation.

Kudos
Views