You could save on auto insurance when you complete the AARP Smart Driver course! Get a free phone charging set with promo code AARP6.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FAR RIGHT OR LIBERAL - NO MIDDLE GROUND

Message 51 of 153

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

You're partisan - I'm partisan...

Gad to see you admit to posting an attempt to divert...

There is partisanship but also an attempt to be fair.  I could have just ignored this like so many other posts.  That doesn't mean I was being partisan in bringing attention that Clinton was as guilty of infidelity as Trump.

And my remark about diversion was directed at your posts.  Apparently you still are.

Who cares about kudos?  Apparently they seem to be more of a liberal thing.

Both committed the act. Trump in the middle of Times Square and Clinton discretely in his office.  The point would be that Trump is praised by conservatives even after such behavior because he may help them win, regardless of his morality. Where is Martin Luther when you need him?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 153

@alferdpacker wrote:

Posted just like it's been factually verified - too bad it's not actual fact.

So what in that post was not factual?  Are you the decider of what is factual?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 153

@mandm84 wrote:

I have stated previously that I lost respect for Bill Clinton when he committed the act and later lied about it , but bringing him up to give Trump a bye is just an excuse !!!

Bringing up Bill Clinton to give Trump a bye?  No one has said that is the case.  Just pointing out that with the righteous indigation towards Trump that Bill Clinton was as guilty as Trump. 

No respect for Clinton, then why are you attempting to defend him?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 153

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

There is partisanship but also an attempt to be fair.  I could have just ignored this like so many other posts.  That doesn't mean I was being partisan in bringing attention that Clinton was as guilty of infidelity as Trump.

And my remark about diversion was directed at your posts.  Apparently you still are.

Cool! 

Posted just like it's been factually verified - too bad it's not actual fact.

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 153

@alferdpacker wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 153

@mandm84 wrote:

How do you know Hillary didn't take her vows seriously enough or wasn't crazy in love with bill ?

Mind reader ???

When was Hillary the President?  She might have thought she was, but that is a different matter. 

Do you not think that she enabled Bill in his escapades by attacking his victims?  How many women would stick by their husbands that engage in such public infidelities?

Who knows, but the indications appear to be that it was political purposes since both had their sights on the White House.  It would be interesting to discuss that objectively sans politics. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 153

I have stated previously that I lost respect for Bill Clinton when he committed the act and later lied about it , but bringing him up to give Trump a bye is just an excuse !!!

But Mommy , Johnny did it too !!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 153

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

The content of your post doesn't change in the slightest the irrefutable FACT that trump unquestionably either has no moral compass whatsoever - or a permanently broken one.

No diversion, no attempt to say anyone isn't attempting to divert the topic   Just saying that apparently some in the interest of partianship is attempting to ignore that morality knows no political lines. 

Infidelity on the part of Presidents has been going on among those of both political parties.  JFK, LBJ, Bill Clinton is as guilty of that as other Presidents.  Apparently there are those here who wants to ignore that.  Deny it all you want, or attempt to ignore all you want, but Bill Clinton even used the Oval Office for his escapades.  There is no doubt that there was no divorce for political purposes.

Flawed logic nor bad spelling or grammar has nothing to do with the topic.  Just an attempt at diversion.

Don't forget - Eisenhower did...

Nixon and Rebozo will forever be suspected but unverified...

You got a kudo from me.

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 153

@mandm84 wrote:

Tex says -Deny it all you want, or attempt to ignore all you want, but Bill Clinton even used the Oval Office for his escapades. There is no doubt that there was no divorce for political purposes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glad you are not a Judge in a Court of Law Tex

Are you afraid of the truth?  If this was to be investigated as a crime, wouldn't the evidence point that both were womanizers, as the poster said, adulterers,  and both as guilty as the other?  The only difference is that Clinton has always been a politician and was aiming for the White House.

As for as morality, isn't there something to be said about attempting to hide the truth?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 153

How do you know Hillary didn't take her vows seriously enough or wasn't crazy in love with bill ?

Mind reader ???

Kudos
Views