From festivals to better food, amusement parks are adding features for older adults. Take a look at what's new!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FAR RIGHT OR LIBERAL - NO MIDDLE GROUND

Message 41 of 153

@Richva wrote:

By predator, you mean the one who raped women on the couch and bragged about it, right?

I'm sure you have heard about the infamous cigar in the Oval Office and the blue dress...among other things, including those brought out in court.

Now you are going to great links to defend 'your' sexual predator by making an issue of my bringing up the comparison?  I wasn't defending no one, just pointing out the hypocrisy of accusing one President of your party while condemning the other.  That appears to be what is being done here.

Are you saying that it's ok if the President or politician does these things if he is from 'your' party?  Sounds like it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 153

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

It will remain that way until you can post fact based proof that my degrees in engineering are not based upon hard cold facts of science - you know - facts of the real world.

I'm going to wait until your autobiography comes out to comment on your degrees, motorcycle trips across Appalachia, etc., and of course 'facts'.  I'm sure it'll be interesting based on your 'been there, done that' frequent posts when something is mentioned.

This entire thread comes across as being mostly on partisan opinion by those protecting William Jefferson Clinton's escapades being repeated.  No doubt he is on the way of being reconstructed as an honest and faithful person.

It's noted that there is considerable meaning in the fact that no fact based proof has been posted.

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 153

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Both committed the act. Trump in the middle of Times Square and Clinton discretely in his office.  The point would be that Trump is praised by conservatives even after such behavior because he may help them win

What does Martin Luther have to do with helping anyone?  And Trump committed adultery in the middle of Times Square?  And Clinton was discrete in his office?  Do tell!!!

As far as being praised, isn't it the same with Clinton?  So far three have jumped to his defense because of a comment that Clinton had many indiscretions, even being brought up in investigations and court cases.

All because his conduct was compared to Trumps!!!  What would Martin Luther think of that?  Denial?

Martin Luther would have stood for the truth. That seems very lacking in this analysis. This started because of the comment about conservative Christians supporting Trump regardess of his morals. You cannot defend a person's morals by claiming others are worse.  I am betting when you stand before your God, that argument will not fly. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 153

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote

You okay with a President who grabs random women by the crouch and brags about it? Why else would you work so hard to try and excuse his behavior?

Who has been doing that, unless you're talking about a President who has been alledged to have raped a political supporter, taken advantage of a star-struck intern in the Oval Office, and who also has a history of sexual escapades rivaling the present occupant of that office.

Why are you and others going to such lengths to protect a person who is also well known as a sexual predator? 

The question should also be asked why you and your partners are going to lengths to attack a simple comparison that another President could be considered a predator?   Is it that you condone one but not the other based on politics?

By predator, you mean the one who raped women on the couch and bragged about it, right?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 153

Olderscout66 wrote

You okay with a President who grabs random women by the crouch and brags about it? Why else would you work so hard to try and excuse his behavior?

Who has been doing that, unless you're talking about a President who has been alledged to have raped a political supporter, taken advantage of a star-struck intern in the Oval Office, and who also has a history of sexual escapades rivaling the present occupant of that office.

Why are you and others going to such lengths to protect a person who is also well known as a sexual predator? 

The question should also be asked why you and your partners are going to lengths to attack a simple comparison that another President could be considered a predator?   Is it that you condone one but not the other based on politics?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 153

@alferdpacker wrote:

It will remain that way until you can post fact based proof that my degrees in engineering are not based upon hard cold facts of science - you know - facts of the real world.

I'm going to wait until your autobiography comes out to comment on your degrees, motorcycle trips across Appalachia, etc., and of course 'facts'.  I'm sure it'll be interesting based on your 'been there, done that' frequent posts when something is mentioned.

This entire thread comes across as being mostly on partisan opinion by those protecting William Jefferson Clinton's escapades being repeated.  No doubt he is on the way of being reconstructed as an honest and faithful person.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 153

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

I have stated previously that I lost respect for Bill Clinton when he committed the act and later lied about it , but bringing him up to give Trump a bye is just an excuse !!!

Bringing up Bill Clinton to give Trump a bye?  No one has said that is the case.  Just pointing out that with the righteous indigation towards Trump that Bill Clinton was as guilty as Trump. 

No respect for Clinton, then why are you attempting to defend him?

You brought up Clinton accepting an offer from an adult female in an attempt to exculpate Der Trumper's admission that he engages in sexual assault against unwilling partners and brags about it.Clinton's behavior put jrbush in the White House, and helped the Hillary Haters rationalize their opposition/indifference and for that there is no forgiveness.

The gaggle of deplorables applauds Der Trumper's behavior - its what they all do, or would like to. You okay with a President who grabs random women by the crouch and brags about it? Why else would you work so hard to try and excuse his behavior?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 153

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Posted just like it's been factually verified - too bad it's not actual fact.

So what in that post was not factual?  Are you the decider of what is factual?

Yep - never been any doubt about that.

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 153

@Richva wrote:

Both committed the act. Trump in the middle of Times Square and Clinton discretely in his office.  The point would be that Trump is praised by conservatives even after such behavior because he may help them win

What does Martin Luther have to do with helping anyone?  And Trump committed adultery in the middle of Times Square?  And Clinton was discrete in his office?  Do tell!!!

As far as being praised, isn't it the same with Clinton?  So far three have jumped to his defense because of a comment that Clinton had many indiscretions, even being brought up in investigations and court cases.

All because his conduct was compared to Trumps!!!  What would Martin Luther think of that?  Denial?

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 153
Eatin' a little crow.... after seeing it all in context. Looks like Obama said "republicans can come along for the ride, but they have to sit in the back".

No mention of a "bus".... that was added by various groups who were "offended". I see no issue with what he said.

"Liberals are totalitarians screaming to get out"
Kudos
Views