FACULTY MAJORITY WANT TO RESCIND TRUMP HONORARY DEGREE

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FACULTY MAJORITY WANT TO RESCIND TRUMP HONORARY DEGREE

Message 11 of 20

@aruzinskywrote:

How does that work?  Is there a microchip embedded in the paper that receives a radio signal from the university that causes the degree to burst into flame?  Otherwise, it's just going to remain framed on his wall, as usual.  If I was Trump, I would withdraw NSF funding from Lehigh University.  People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

He never gave any money to that Univ. People who do not understand a subject should not talk about it. Wait a few days it might be on FOX.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 20

@aruzinskywrote:

How does that work?  Is there a microchip embedded in the paper that receives a radio signal from the university that causes the degree to burst into flame?  Otherwise, it's just going to remain framed on his wall, as usual.  If I was Trump, I would withdraw NSF funding from Lehigh University.  People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

So you believe that if somebody does something legal that the Government doesn't like they should be punished?  That doesn't sound very American to me.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 20

@vjklanderwrote:

Typical Bolshevik tactics.  Are they going to vote to return his money too?  Flaming hypocrites.  I hope The Donald has the good sense to get the federal government out of the student loan fiasco.  Shut down the Department of Education altogether too.

You do realize what an "honorary degree" is?  He took no classes at this college and paid nothing for his degree.  I think you need to educate yourself. 

They also took away Bill Cosby's honorary degree.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 20

Trump can always bogus up another degree for his wall, kind of like all the bogus Time magazine covers with his image on it that never existed.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 20

You are getting sleepy.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 20

@vjklanderwrote:

Typical Bolshevik tactics.  Are they going to vote to return his money too?  Flaming hypocrites.  I hope The Donald has the good sense to get the federal government out of the student loan fiasco.  Shut down the Department of Education altogether too.

Klan der I do believe the bolsheviks purged the intelligentsia. Kinda like..DeVos.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 20

@vjklanderwrote:

Oh - so that means he didn't do anything that made him worthy of the honorary degree - he just plain bought it.

We have always thought that was the case...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 20

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 20

@alferdpackerwrote:

Lehigh faculty ask trustees to rescind Trump honorary degree | TheHill 

If this succeeds - how many other universities - now deeply embarassed that they granted his royal sphincterthood an honorary degree - might also want to rescind the honorary degree they awarded to such an unworthy creature?

Good news for Academia, Now if enough sane people stay angry, we can remove the NRAGOP from their Congressional majorities and rescind the office the KGB gave him as well.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

FACULTY MAJORITY WANT TO RESCIND TRUMP HONORARY DEGREE

Message 20 of 20

Lehigh faculty ask trustees to rescind Trump honorary degree | TheHill 

If this succeeds - how many other universities - now deeply embarassed that they granted his royal sphincterthood an honorary degree - might also want to rescind the honorary degree they awarded to such an unworthy creature?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.