Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FACTS VS OPINIONS

Message 31 of 34

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

I guess you already knew by prior responses....

Maybe you also knew I color outside the lines....as reflected above!!!

As I said this was for personal growth.  Since there is no way to verify the results (for example, what you posted could be from the tenth time you took it after writing down your errors nine times) I only expected people to post their results when they thought it would fool someone.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 34

Well  I only missed two questions and both had to do with illegals in the US. I said that Illegals have some rights in this country and apparently they said it was wrong' but any illegal can go to an ER and they get treated that is a right isn't it?  The other qu\estion is that Illegals are not the most important problem in the US and I answered that they were.

The whole issue is that I am pretty good at not being fooled by opinions but i detest  alternative facts and that is what many subscribe these days.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 34

20180623_144224_resized.jpg

I guess you already knew by prior responses....

Maybe you also knew I color outside the lines....as reflected above!!!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

FACTS VS OPINIONS

Message 34 of 34

Sorry, I've been remiss.  I mentioned there was a new PEW study out that showed that only 26% of adults in this country can distinguish facts from opinions and that I would start a new thread on the subject.  This is it.  But before I go any further, perhaps you might be interested in how you fare on the subject.  The reference below is to a little test PEW published that will answer that question.  This is strictly for your own use and I hope you learn something from it.  No need to tell us your score.  I can guess the outcome based on posts I've seen and, besides, there's no way to verify it.

http://www.pewresearch.org/quiz/news-statements-quiz/?utm_source=Pew+Research+Center&utm_campaign=a2...

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors