Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FACTS VS OPINION AND FOX NEWS

Message 1 of 29

Fox (or Breightbart or Infowars or National Enquirer) lies and Der Trumper believes them, repeats the lie, and uses the lie to decide on the course the Nation should take.

Trumpettes think this is grand because they too believe those slander factories.

Russia thinks its even grander because it's taking the US "off the board" interms of international influence. China agrees.

Trumpettes rant about how they're sick of being called stupid by the Progressive elitists, but being lied to in a convincing manner doesn't make you stupid. To be stupid, you'd have to ignore the overwhelming evidence that the lie is contrary to YOUR self-interest and being used to pick your pocket and divide you from those who share your plight based on lies you've been told about them...oh, right - they do that.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 29

Fox news  "we report - you decide". If it's truthful "news" what is there to decide ?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 29

@CS402050 wrote:

You might want to take a break.  Between the name calling and nonsense it sounds like you're having a meltdown.  Just take a deep breath, sign off, relax for a while and come back when you're thinking straight.

That's great advice for you to follow!  But we all know you won't, because you'd never be able to come back...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 29

Thank you everyone for educating me on the difference in news reporting between  Fox News and the other News station. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 29

There is nothing "elitist" about despising Fox news - it is the natural reaction from anyone who hates liars and purveyors of hate and discontent.

Actual news sources tell you what you need to know. Fox lies and tells you what you WANT hear because its what you (incorrectly) think you already know.

Take something easy, like whether or not it rained on Trump's inaugural celebration. Der Trumper said it did not, Fox reported Trump's lie without comment, which for hundreds of years has been taken to mean they agreed.

Everyone there got rained on, the National Weather Service said it rained, the live TV coverage showed it raining, the first lady was standing under an umbrilla.

Now, if you cannot trust your news source to tell you whether or not it's raining, why on earth would you trust them to tell you ANYTHING?

Take their reporting of international trade, something people should be informed about. What you get from Fox is we're being taken advantage of by other countries because we have a TRADE DEFICIT with the countries. That makes Foxbots THINK we need to retaliate against those other countries, but that is the LAST thing we need to do. See, having a trade DEFICIT means we bought more things (goods and services) from someone than we sold them, so at the end of the day, they have more of our dollars than we have of their Pesos or Yen or whatever. So at the end of the year, we both take our "foreign" currency to The International Bank of Settlements and we swap - they give us back dollars and we give them an equivalent amount of Pesos or Yen or whatever.

What's left over is called a BALANCE OF PAYMENTS. Basically, when we have a trade deficit, the other guy is left with more of our dollars then we have of their currency, in short they have bundles of pictures of our Dead Presidents that they cannot do anything with in their country because it's not THEIR Presidents on the bills.

So what do they do? They INVEST those dollars, and the vast majority are invested in the safest thing on Earth - US TREASURY NOTES. We have those notes for sale because that's how we "balance our budget" - to make up for the difference between what Government collects in taxes and fees and what it costs to do what we tell Government to do on our behalf.

When those TREASURY NOTES mature, the other country sends us the note and we send them more pictures of our dead Presidents, which they turn around and use to buy MORE TREASURY NOTES.

WE get their Plasma TVs, Sound systems, Automobiles, Bananas, Cognac et al AND THEY PAY FOR OUR FEDERAL BUDGET DEFICITS!

Der Trumper thinks this is BAD because he's an idiot, AND because he hopes his base stays stupid and gets all riled up so he can pretend to be "strong" by starting Trade Wars (which he will use to further his personal business) and his poorly informed (by Fox) base will cheer instead of jeer.

Wake up Foxbots - the idiot you elected is going to wreck YOUR lives, and probably make you thank him for it.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 29

@CS402050 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Does Fox News Cause Ignorance, or Do Ignorant Viewers Prefer Fox News?

BOTH!

As usual, when liberals have no facts, ignorance takes over, the mob mentality sets in and the name calling begins.

The "facts" are there.

"Ignorance takes over" when you deny them!

Thanks, I couldn't agree more.  That's why I responded to your denying a FACT that was proven in the study and posted in this thread.

waiting  for you to prove Dems are the ones behind taking away kids as a policy. Trump said it, and FOX repeated it. proof please.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 29

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

BOTH!

As usual, when liberals have no facts, ignorance takes over, the mob mentality sets in and the name calling begins.

The "facts" are there.

Thanks, I couldn't agree more.  That's why I responded to your denying a FACT that was proven in the study and posted in this thread.

I denied no facts.

My initial reply acknowledged them.

YOU denied them with, as usual, an insulting reply .... an all too familiar tactic from corb's playbook!

Why are you SHOUTING???

Again, there really is no requirement that you post a response especially when you have nothing to contribute to the discussion.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 29

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

I'd suggest you've dug yourself quite a few holes today...with your hyperbolic ad hominem attacks.  Maybe it's time you give it a rest and actually check YOUR facts.  The ad hominem attacks are rather childish, don't ya think????

Image result for digging a hole gif

And then there is the left wing hole digging:

Good for those lefty's....productive, precise and useful.  Thanks for pointing it out, rk, though no one is surprised.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 29

@myexper wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Does Fox News Cause Ignorance, or Do Ignorant Viewers Prefer Fox News?

BOTH!

The "facts" are there.

I denied no facts.

My initial reply acknowledged them.

YOU denied them with, as usual, an insulting reply .... an all too familiar tactic from corb's playbook!

Why are you SHOUTING???

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 29

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

I'd suggest you've dug yourself quite a few holes today...with your hyperbolic ad hominem attacks.  Maybe it's time you give it a rest and actually check YOUR facts.  The ad hominem attacks are rather childish, don't ya think????

Image result for digging a hole gif

And then there is the left wing hole digging:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors