Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FACT CHECK: ARE THERE MORE AMERICANS ON FOOD STAMPS THAN THERE ARE PEOPLE IN CANADA?

Message 21 of 67

Jim  you are copying my posts.  lOL.. You are the ones that has an immense sense of humor.  and yes you have not answered  my post. I am really curious as to the millions of Americans that are receiving Food Stamps and who they happen to be.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: FACT CHECK: ARE THERE MORE AMERICANS ON FOOD STAMPS THAN THERE ARE PEOPLE IN CANADA?

Message 22 of 67

@Tom5678 wrote:
bingo. Pretty telling when the economy is going supposedly so red hot and this is supposedly the richest nation on the planet and yet we can afford to give the GOP and the super wealthy HUGE UNPAID for tax cuts for which none of them as usual, have trickled down to help those who may need it huh?

We are sooo blessed to have some very intelligent and insightful posters here!  Thank you!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 67

Like I said...

You guys are just TOO FUNNY!

Merry Christmas everybody!

I hope ALL of you have a very safe and happy New Year.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 67
bingo. Pretty telling when the economy is going supposedly so red hot and this is supposedly the richest nation on the planet and yet we can afford to give the GOP and the super wealthy HUGE UNPAID for tax cuts for which none of them as usual, have trickled down to help those who may need it huh?
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 67

Jim  you are stating a very serious issue. and I do't understand it.

We have now the lowest unemployment in many years. so. if everybody is working who is getting the foodstamps?

Please don't tell me that the undocs are getting Ford Stamps because we know that they don't. only their children can and it depends on the family income.
If Trump has been making American Great again, who is on Food Stamps. and please provide  charts and verifiable sources to any of this.

There are a lot of people in Canada. and we all know that legal immigrants cannot get benefits until they have been in the US  fiver years an not less.

I do know that many in the Military do get Food Stamps because they do qualify because of their low salary.

So if so many millions of Americans qualify for Food Stamps, how did this happen when we have a President and until now a Congress and Senate that could have prevented any of this? Please clarify.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 67

@williamb39198 wrote:

@jimc91

What kind of response are you looking for?

If you posted good factual information from credible sources, the responses might be different. 

Never Forget

Image result for nodding head gif

Ooops!  Better get my twofer in......LMAO!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 67

@Richva wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

I guess I need to go to Trader Joe's to get you folks some cheese to go along with all of the "Whine" here.

The fact is, there are more people on SNAP than there are Canadians...  

Thank you President Obama.  

But, let not your hearts be troubled, help is on the way; Thank You President Trump. #MAGA

Like I said...

What does it tell you when a poster can't or won't simply reply to a paragraph but instead comments sentence by sentence by a partial sentence and then leave some of what they are replying to completely out?

To me it screams, "I HATE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING SO PLEASE DON'T SAY IT..."

Says the poster that can't or won't reply to an entire thought or paragraph...

You mean, kind of like, what you just did?

It truly is amazing, isn't it?

hy·poc·ri·sy
/həˈpäkrəsē/
noun

1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 67

@jimc91

What kind of response are you looking for?

If you posted good factual information from credible sources, the responses might be different. 

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 67

@jimc91 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

I guess I need to go to Trader Joe's to get you folks some cheese to go along with all of the "Whine" here.

But, let not your hearts be troubled, help is on the way; Thank You President Trump. #MAGA

Like I said...you said that before?  Where....please show us a link to it, otherwise it's just more of the FAKE NEWS posted by the usual source.....

What does it tell you when a poster can't or won't or choose not to because it's not worthy of a response.  simply reply to a paragraph but instead comments sentence by sentence because they wish to respond to the specific words and not to miss any of the truly "good stuff"......LMAO!!!  by a partial sentence and then leave some of what they are replying to completely out?  LOL.....why would you concern yourself with such nonsense when many don't respond to anything and just ignore questions asked and just attack other posters.  Like one who is fantasizing about corresponding with criminals?

To me it screams, "I HATE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING SO PLEASE DON'T SAY IT..."  Of course that's how one who is intolerant of other opinions would see it.....

Says the poster that can't or won't reply to an entire thought hope I didn't miss any of your thoughts here.....we'd have to go and enjoy your whine and cheese you just purchased at Trader Joes.....

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 67

@jimc91 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Like I said...

What does it tell you when a poster can't or won't simply reply to a paragraph but instead comments sentence by sentence by a partial sentence and then leave some of what they are replying to completely out?

To me it screams, "I HATE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING SO PLEASE DON'T SAY IT..."

Says the poster that can't or won't reply to an entire thought or paragraph...

Like I said... Again.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views