From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FACT CHECK: ARE THERE MORE AMERICANS ON FOOD STAMPS THAN THERE ARE PEOPLE IN CANADA?

Message 31 of 67
touche Rich!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FACT CHECK: ARE THERE MORE AMERICANS ON FOOD STAMPS THAN THERE ARE PEOPLE IN CANADA?

Message 32 of 67

@jimc91 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

I guess I need to go to Trader Joe's to get you folks some cheese to go along with all of the "Whine" here.

The fact is, there are more people on SNAP than there are Canadians...  

Thank you President Obama.  

But, let not your hearts be troubled, help is on the way; Thank You President Trump. #MAGA

Like I said...

What does it tell you when a poster can't or won't simply reply to a paragraph but instead comments sentence by sentence by a partial sentence and then leave some of what they are replying to completely out?

To me it screams, "I HATE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING SO PLEASE DON'T SAY IT..."

Says the poster that can't or won't reply to an entire thought or paragraph...

You mean, kind of like, what you just did?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 67

@jimc91 wrote:

I guess I need to go to Trader Joe's to get you folks some cheese to go along with all of the "Whine" here.

The fact is, there are more people on SNAP than there are Canadians...  

Thank you President Obama.  

But, let not your hearts be troubled, help is on the way; Thank You President Trump. #MAGA

Like I said...

What does it tell you when a poster can't or won't simply reply to a paragraph but instead comments sentence by sentence by a partial sentence and then leave some of what they are replying to completely out?

To me it screams, "I HATE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING SO PLEASE DON'T SAY IT..."

Says the poster that can't or won't reply to an entire thought or paragraph...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 67

@Centristsin2010

Very nice words from the scriptures. Definitely “food for thought” literally. 

To topic, I thought according to trump and his supporters everything was great in the economy, repubs have been in control, we are headed to economic Nirvana. Wages are up, unemployment is down, factories are moving back in and being built, jobs are coming back, we are winning the tariff wars and have trade agreements, stocks are at a record high!

But food support is up, and Dems are to blame...what’s wrong with this picture?

Are trump and repubs not telling the truth

or just deceiving us or spin?

Is Nirvana the recession in 2020 that some are starting to predict?

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 67

Hey, I am all for cutting off government welfare. We can start with all those GOP farmers Trump bailed out after destroying their soybean market. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 67

@jimc91 wrote:

The fact is, the only one's whining are those who claim to be Christians.  there are more people on SNAP than there are Canadians...  So?  There are almost 10 times the number of citizens in the US vs Canada.  But Canada has more moose.

Thank you President Obama....for helping Americans survive the Bush years and 14 out of 18 years of GOP control of congress.....  

Related image

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 67

@Soosie wrote:
So we want parents to leave 6-year-olds home alone? I know I don't. Does that make me a person who believes in free handouts? That's certainly the lie about the lieft that I see here over and over, and which I suspect is the point of this post. @H2Oh...............I have worked for a company that had an on site learning center. It relieved some problems like child care. It did age out eventually because the children grow up and if the employee remains with the company, child care is not needed. I have also worked with a company that offered educational training. The employee gave one hour of time and the company paid for the other hour since two hours were required. A few people earned their GED, some however; opted out of the program. I have seen a lot tried. I still believe that the old fashioned "want to better one's self" is the best way to get beyond a tough situation in life. This has to be a burning desire within.

That's nice. Two companies. Yay. That ought to solve the food stamp problem across America. 

/sarcasm

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 67

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Too funny.....

Two years of trump and 8 years of GOP control of the House and Senate and people STILL need food stamps to survive.  Way to go, Repubs!!!!

Trump has brought the number of food stamps down with tax cuts and less regulations than the liberals want.  Way to go Democrats!

http://www.trivisonno.com/food-stamps-charts

Obama brought the number down with job creation, NOT helping the wage disparity to grow significantly, reducing revenue and the incredible debt we now have or polluting the planet and endangering our grandchildren.  

We all know Obama did everything including make Trump pass the corporate tax cuts to enable more workers to be hired. An intellectually dishonest statement.   Obama is also responsible for the personal income tax cuts all taxpayers receive.  Another, intellectually dishonest statement! You can't make this stuff up ....though far right extremists do.....   Obama was also responsible for doubling the national debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion dollars in only eight years (another Obama accomplishment)! Trump ONLY added $1 trillion to the national debt in 2 years!  Another, intellectually dishonest statement!,,,,it's increased 1.3 trillion in less than 23 months AND increasing every minute....significantly, based on YOUR link!   LMAO!!!!

https://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/unitedstates

So Obama doubled the debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in 8 years - an average increase of 12.5% per year while you admit that Trump increased the debt from $20 trillion to $21. 3 trillion - an average increase of ONLY $650 billion per year (or 3.25%/year).  Sounds like your guy was wasting OUR money while Trump is saving our money!  LOL!  Typical of a poorly informed far right wing extremist.  Obama was rescuing the country from the Great Recession your boy Bush and the GOP Senate and House created.  What dumb-butts would initiate two wars and decrease revenue, while NOT funding the wars they created?  Yep, they are the same who blame Obama.

Something liberals like to laugh over - failure of THEIR President!  Yup, trump is indeed, laughable.  I agree, NOT!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 67

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Too funny.....

Two years of trump and 8 years of GOP control of the House and Senate and people STILL need food stamps to survive.  Way to go, Repubs!!!!

Trump has brought the number of food stamps down with tax cuts and less regulations than the liberals want.  Way to go Democrats!

http://www.trivisonno.com/food-stamps-charts

Obama brought the number down with job creation, NOT helping the wage disparity to grow significantly, reducing revenue and the incredible debt we now have or polluting the planet and endangering our grandchildren.  

We all know Obama did everything including make Trump pass the corporate tax cuts to enable more workers to be hired. An intellectually dishonest statement.   Obama is also responsible for the personal income tax cuts all taxpayers receive.  Another, intellectually dishonest statement! You can't make this stuff up ....though far right extremists do.....   Obama was also responsible for doubling the national debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion dollars in only eight years (another Obama accomplishment)! Trump ONLY added $1 trillion to the national debt in 2 years!  Another, intellectually dishonest statement!,,,,it's increased 1.3 trillion in less than 23 months AND increasing every minute....significantly, based on YOUR link!   LMAO!!!!

https://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/unitedstates

So Obama doubled the debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in 8 years - an average increase of 12.5% per year while you admit that Trump increased the debt from $20 trillion to $21. 3 trillion - an average increase of ONLY $650 billion per year (or 3.25%/year).  Sounds like your guy was wasting OUR money while Trump is saving our money!

Something liberals like to laugh over - failure of THEIR President!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

FACT CHECK: ARE THERE MORE AMERICANS ON FOOD STAMPS THAN THERE ARE PEOPLE IN CANADA?

Message 40 of 67

Centrist said, "Gee, CeeTee.  I see that 8 of the top 9 states are RED states.....should we be surprised????"

Yes, the overwhelming majority of welfare states are RED states. Centrist, one should never use FACTS with Trump Cult members because they get thoroughly confused when working with the truth.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors