Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Extremely Disgusting....................

Message 11 of 18
When i first saw it on the news i said WTAF? outloud..then burst into laughter.
So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 18

More fitting if the event was held in Pyongyang.:)

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 18

@ChasKy53 wrote:

It truly is digusting to hear Trump make so many false self praising claims. It is even more disgusting to see full grown men agree and praise Trump (propbably out of fear of being removed).

President Trump meets with his full Cabinet. (Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post)

"Go on; go on.  Tell me more about how great I am and what a BIGLY great job I'm doing.  Can we find any more white men to kiss my butt?"

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 18

@myexper wrote:

I saw this exhibition on TV yesterday.  Extremely disgusting indeed! 

I was waiting for Trump's cabinet to salute him with  HEIL TRUMP!!!

It was truly, "PUKE WORTHY".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 18
SO when I signed on here this morning, i visualized our right wing posters and that table with their most effusive lying blind praise for Trump. Its not hard to do since we see a scale of it here daily.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 18

I saw this exhibition on TV yesterday.  Extremely disgusting indeed! 

I was waiting for Trump's cabinet to salute him with  HEIL TRUMP!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 18

It truly is digusting to hear Trump make so many false self praising claims. It is even more disgusting to see full grown men agree and praise Trump (propbably out of fear of being removed).

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Extremely Disgusting....................

Message 18 of 18
Preibus:

"it's a Blessing & a Privledge to have the opportunity to be your Water Boy Most Exhaulted Ruler" - GAG - UGH - Why Would Adults Do This & In Front of Cameras?

The public portion of these gatherings of all of the president's top advisers are usually staid affairs. Photographers are let in to take pictures. The president makes a very brief statement. A reporter shouts a question, unanswered. The end.

Donald Trump did something very different in his Cabinet meeting Monday.

First, he reviewed the various alleged successes of his first 143 days and made this remarkable claim: "Never has there been a president....with few exceptions...who's passed more legislation, who's done more things than I have."

Once Trump finished touting his administration's accomplishments, he turned to several of his newly-minted Cabinet secretaries like Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue. Each of those Cabinet secretaries lavished praise on Trump, which he accepted without comment but with a broad smile.

At first, I thought Trump was just going to have the new members of the Cabinet spend a few minutes praising him. NOPE! It soon became clear that Trump planned to have every Cabinet member speak. And when I say "speak" what I really mean is "praise Trump for his accomplishments, his foresight, his just being awesome."

The whole thing reminded me of a scene directly from the boardroom of "The Apprentice." A group of supplicants all desperately trying to hold on to their spots on the show by effusively praising Trump -- each one trying to take it a step further than the last. And Trump in the middle of it all, totally and completely pleased with himself. (Reminder: Around that Cabinet table are hugely accomplished generals, billionaires and political people with long track records of success.)

Watch the Entire Disgusting Display Here: 

Then watch Chuck Schumers Spoof of Trump and his Chimpanzees Here"

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors