Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Explaining The Animal Frenzy

Message 21 of 110

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

What biased view and prejudice? Since you asked, your biased view calling others "cop haters" and ignoring agreement.  But thanks for asking.....though there is no "case".

If posts indicate a penchant for cop-hating, pointing it out is not bias it is simply stating the truth.

I have not ignored agreement, I have stated it more than once but you seem unable to accept it and insist on going off on your tangents about rabbit holes, crooks, liars, bigots, racists, haters, and of course, the ever popular Germany in the '30s.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 110

@rk9152wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

What rabbit hole are you ranting about?  Your "it's about the President"; "it's not about the President, it's about MS-13"; "it's not about MS-13, it's about "immigrants"; "it's not about immigrants it's about what the President said."  Quite the "rabbit hole".  But thanks for asking....

No "rabbit hole" - that is all made up.

Bottom line - the President was referring to MS-13, the MSM and some posters went bonkers claiming it as about all immigrants. It is a simple as that.

Yesterday, when I asked you for examples of the MSM saying Trump called all illegal immigrants "animals", you posted two headlines (one from CBS and one from NBC).  Both clearly said he called "some immigrants", not all.  I am sure there are some sources that said "all" but it doesn't look like they are part of the MSM.

Yes, "some immigrants" not MS-13. And, of  course, some of our posters went even further.

Some immigrants is correct.  Some immigrants are MS-13.  If an immigrant is a member of the Mexican Mafia, or any violent gang, shouldn't they also be categorized the same as a MS-13 member?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 110

@rk9152wrote:

What biased view and prejudice? Since you asked, your biased view calling others "cop haters" and ignoring agreement.  But thanks for asking.....though there is no "case".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 110

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

So since that is your thought, you'll have to answer it yourself. Or post something about Nazis or rabbit holes or whatever floats your boat.

Avoiding the question is quite telling.  I'm not surprised.  But thanks for the "reveal".

Yes, it is telling - I did not bring up "brownskin" yet you are making an issue about demanding I explain it. Another untruth.....no one claimed you brought it up, but you did post:

Again - this is not about the President. This is about posters lumping all brownskinned people together and not seeing the racism in that.

Now, most who can read know no one "lumped all brownskinned people together"....so it's another falsehood.  It's quite the reveal.

And it's ANOTHER falsehood that anyone demand you explain it.  I simply asked you why do you find "brownskinned gangs" an issue and not white gangs.  S

What it "tells" is that you have no interest in any topic except cop hating and are just looking for a fight.  Only to a person obstinately devoted to their biased view and prejudices. An intelligent person would observe I agreed with you and had nothing to say about the police; so it's obvious who is attempting to "fight".

So there is a "reveal" for you to live with.

What biased view and prejudice? I said the the President was clearly referring to MS-13, you agreed, case closed.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 110

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

What rabbit hole are you ranting about?  Your "it's about the President"; "it's not about the President, it's about MS-13"; "it's not about MS-13, it's about "immigrants"; "it's not about immigrants it's about what the President said."  Quite the "rabbit hole".  But thanks for asking....

Bottom line - the President was referring to MS-13, the MSM and some posters went bonkers claiming it as about all immigrants. It is a simple as that.

Yesterday, when I asked you for examples of the MSM saying Trump called all illegal immigrants "animals", you posted two headlines (one from CBS and one from NBC).  Both clearly said he called "some immigrants", not all.  I am sure there are some sources that said "all" but it doesn't look like they are part of the MSM.

Yes, "some immigrants" not MS-13. And, of  course, some of our posters went even further.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 110

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Bottom line - the President was referring to MS-13, Agreed, as said before by several and which you ignored.  Some in....the MSM and some posters went bonkers claiming it as about all immigrants. Again, agreed as stated previously.  So why continue your whine directed to someone who agree's?

But enough with the rabbit holes, eh?  You "win" nothing playing those games.

Because you have insisted on ranting on and on about side issues. Yeah, like your distortions and false claims.  However, since we have reached agreement on the basic topic, I believe we are through here. If that was the case, you could have been "through" yesterday.  I believe truth and honesty matter.  It's clear many of trumps supporters do just as he does, lie, distort and distract in an attempt to control the narrative.  Bye-bye....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 110

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@williamb39198wrote:

@Centristsin2010

Perhaps we can refer to the posts of trump supporters as avoidance or avoiding engagement. Both can be considered as picking a fight but then running away from it. How many times do they answer a question by asking a question. How many times do they ask for factual proof but when asked, they never provide any proof, and just ask for more proof. I wonder if they were in some sort of weird debate club where only asking questions and providing no proof won the debate?

Frosty debates

An astute observation, William.  Additionally, no less than a half a dozen times just yesterday, one would ask a question, receive an answer, and never respond to the response indicating they had no interest in the question in the first place.  Even when there is agreement there is no acknowledgement.  It may be the result of "Fox Viewer" syndrome where they're used to listening to Fox spew their bigoted propaganda and when confronted with actual facts, they ignore it and go onto something else.  It's a lack of credibility and accountability; just like those you reference.

William - notice in the above that there is no reference to the topic but Fox news somehow or other got in there.

Would "the question" be inappropriate?

William - notice in the above that there is no reference to the topic but only insisting another didn't post about the topic?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 110

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

So since that is your thought, you'll have to answer it yourself. Or post something about Nazis or rabbit holes or whatever floats your boat.

Avoiding the question is quite telling.  I'm not surprised.  But thanks for the "reveal".

Yes, it is telling - I did not bring up "brownskin" yet you are making an issue about demanding I explain it. Another untruth.....no one claimed you brought it up, but you did post:

Again - this is not about the President. This is about posters lumping all brownskinned people together and not seeing the racism in that.

Now, most who can read know no one "lumped all brownskinned people together"....so it's another falsehood.  It's quite the reveal.

And it's ANOTHER falsehood that anyone demand you explain it.  I simply asked you why do you find "brownskinned gangs" an issue and not white gangs.  S

What it "tells" is that you have no interest in any topic except cop hating and are just looking for a fight.  Only to a person obstinately devoted to their biased view and prejudices. An intelligent person would observe I agreed with you and had nothing to say about the police; so it's obvious who is attempting to "fight".

So there is a "reveal" for you to live with.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 110

@rk9152wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 110

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Bottom line - the President was referring to MS-13, Agreed, as said before by several and which you ignored.  Some in....the MSM and some posters went bonkers claiming it as about all immigrants. Again, agreed as stated previously.  So why continue your whine directed to someone who agree's?

But enough with the rabbit holes, eh?  You "win" nothing playing those games.

Because you have insisted on ranting on and on about side issues. However, since we have reached agreement on the basic topic, I believe we are through here.

Kudos
Views