Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

 

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
404
Views

Re: Explaining The Animal Frenzy

404 Views
Message 101 of 110

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

He was responding to a question by a Sheriff who mentioned MS13. Do liberals require that he repeat the question? He wasn't talking about immigrants "in general" as the left pretends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tmT7-dhOWs


Maybe you need to listen to the youtube video before you make your comments. There was no question about MS-13 by the Sheriff.

 

Trump went on with his rant and called all undocumented aliens ANIMALS just as the REAL NEWS is reporting. When a President speaks, those listening shouldn't have to read his mind and interpret what he's talking about.

 

You have obviously done that here and made the assumption he was on the subject of MS-13. Heck, even the Sheriff's dialogue wasn't about MS-13, except for one sentence.

 

Use the REAL Transcript, not one made up by Fox News and all the rest of Trump's Base.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
404
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
363
Views

Re: Explaining The Animal Frenzy

363 Views
Message 102 of 110

@rk9152wrote:


Merely reading or listening to the event would make it unnecessary to be concerned with anyone interpreting the President's words.


First, you are saying that reading a transcript where it is obvious that he called immigrants animals without any mention of MS-13 needs no further clarification.

 

Then you said I could look and listen to the event where it is obvious that he called immigrants animals without any mention of MS-13 and that it also needs no further clarification.

 

THAT MEANS THAT YOU ARE AGREEING WITH MY ASSESSMENT THAT TRUMP HAS CALLED ALL UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS ANIMALS.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
363
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
392
Views

Re: Explaining The Animal Frenzy

392 Views
Message 103 of 110

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@nctarheelwrote:

 

 

If they did, they would have discovered that Trump's quotation about animals did not include reference to the MS-13 gang. Trump was talking about immigrants in general. 


He was responding to a question by a Sheriff who mentioned MS13. Do liberals require that he repeat the question? He wasn't talking about immigrants "in general" as the left pretends.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tmT7-dhOWs


Well, NOT, that should end this and similar false topics.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
392
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
399
Views

Re: Explaining The Animal Frenzy

399 Views
Message 104 of 110

@nctarheelwrote:

 

 

If they did, they would have discovered that Trump's quotation about animals did not include reference to the MS-13 gang. Trump was talking about immigrants in general. 


He was responding to a question by a Sheriff who mentioned MS13. Do liberals require that he repeat the question? He wasn't talking about immigrants "in general" as the left pretends.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tmT7-dhOWs

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
399
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
425
Views

Re: Explaining The Animal Frenzy

425 Views
Message 105 of 110

Soosie, I hate to bring up some actual facts, the majority of MS-13 members are American Citizens.  How many in the picture you posted are actually American Citizens and are you sure all 10 are affiliated with MS-13? 

I think there was an over-reaction to what the President said because of the context he said it in.  But, why are we so focused on one SMALL criminal element?  There are plenty of other criminal elements out there who could also be classified as "animals".  From what they did, how would you classify Dimitrios Pagourtzis, Nikolas Cruz and Stephen Paddock?  Are they any less "animalistic"?

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
425
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
427
Views

Re: Explaining The Animal Frenzy

427 Views
Message 106 of 110

@Richvawrote:

Are you, like Trump, implying that all 11 million of these people are like this?  

 

How insane and gullable. 


There are not 11 million MS-13 members so your point is .... well .... pointless.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
427
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
425
Views

Re: Explaining The Animal Frenzy

425 Views
Message 107 of 110

@nctarheelwrote:

Repeated use of the same photo and repeated use of the same title, as you have done here, can be considered spamming.

 

Again, when this was posted previously, those defending its use didn't do their homework.

 

If they did, they would have discovered that Trump's quotation about animals did not include reference to the MS-13 gang. Trump was talking about immigrants in general. In fact, immigrant communities generally have a lower crime rate than the surrounding communities so Trump was even lying once again. Trump and his xenophobic self, he should be ashamed.

 

In any case, Trump's inability to articulate a thought because of his mental state had Trump and his minions going back and "telling everybody what he meant". I have lost count on how many times Trump and/or his surrogates have to "explain what he means".


If the Trump haters did their homework they would have to admit that the President's words were in direct response to the words of another about MS-13. Merely reading or listening to the event would make it unnecessary to be concerned with anyone interpreting the President's words.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
425
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
7
Kudos
430
Views

Re: Explaining The Animal Frenzy

430 Views
Message 108 of 110

Are you, like Trump, implying that all 11 million of these people are like this?  

 

How insane and gullable. 

Report Inappropriate Content
7
Kudos
430
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
7
Kudos
433
Views

Re: Explaining The Animal Frenzy

433 Views
Message 109 of 110

Repeated use of the same photo and repeated use of the same title, as you have done here, can be considered spamming.

 

Again, when this was posted previously, those defending its use didn't do their homework.

 

If they did, they would have discovered that Trump's quotation about animals did not include reference to the MS-13 gang. Trump was talking about immigrants in general. In fact, immigrant communities generally have a lower crime rate than the surrounding communities so Trump was even lying once again. Trump and his xenophobic self, he should be ashamed.

 

In any case, Trump's inability to articulate a thought because of his mental state had Trump and his minions going back and "telling everybody what he meant". I have lost count on how many times Trump and/or his surrogates have to "explain what he means".

Report Inappropriate Content
7
Kudos
433
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
433
Views
109
Replies

Explaining The Animal Frenzy

433 Views
Message 110 of 110

Animals.jpg

 

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
433
Views
109
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors