Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
211
Views

Re: Explaining The Animal Frenzy

211 Views
Message 71 of 110

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:


 Those who immigrated need to be deported, Not if they immigrated legally.

 


Got news for you, anyone that immigrated legally and commits certain of crimes are subject to, and needs to be, deported.  Even those who have become naturalized citizens are subject to deportation for certain reasons.

 

https://immigration.findlaw.com/citizenship/can-your-u-s-citizenship-be-revoked-.html

 

As far as your stating in your post that:  “most informed people know immigrants have a far lower crime rate than non-immigrants,”  perhaps you should do a little further research.

 

 


Centrist is correct.  Studies have shown that immigrants commit less crimes than citizens.  Anything published by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) is not worth the paper it is printed on.  They are partisan, biased and are classified as an extreme right HATE group.


Their presence here is a crime. LOL.....typical. 

Yes, it is typical. The comment was about "immigrants" not MS-13. And also typical - cover the lack of understanding with a phony laugh.

The poster sounds as if he knows each and every MS-13 member personally and KNOWS they are all illegal immigrants.  How does he know all of this?  He's a Fox viewer and Limblah listener....they know everything about everyone....LMAO!!!

The poster does not have to know each and every MS-13 member to know the meaning of the term "illegal". And again, the childish reference to Fox and Limbaugh as well as another phony laugh.

 

Gave you a break, "rk".  It's easy to whine about the  "LMAO" and avoid the substance as you prefer.

This from someone unable to discern between "illegal" and MS-13. Talk about lack of substance - that defines it.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
211
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
206
Views

Re: Explaining The Animal Frenzy

206 Views
Message 72 of 110

@Olderscout66wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Richvawrote:

Are you, like Trump, implying that all 11 million of these people are like this?  

 

How insane and gullable. 


There are not 11 million MS-13 members so your point is .... well .... pointless.

 

Der Truimper and the NRAGOP are using MS-13, most of whom are US Citizens, as representative of 11 million undocumented immigrants, most of whom are less likely to commit crimes than US citizens. To pretend otherwise in a futile attempt to disguise this latest racist, xenophobic dogwhistle to his base is...well...Republican.



Again the racism of the left is on display. An inability to see MS-13 hoodlums as other than "undocumented" Latinos is truly sad.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
206
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
202
Views

Re: Explaining The Animal Frenzy

202 Views
Message 73 of 110

@rk9152wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:


 Those who immigrated need to be deported, Not if they immigrated legally.

 


Got news for you, anyone that immigrated legally and commits certain of crimes are subject to, and needs to be, deported.  Even those who have become naturalized citizens are subject to deportation for certain reasons.

 

https://immigration.findlaw.com/citizenship/can-your-u-s-citizenship-be-revoked-.html

 

As far as your stating in your post that:  “most informed people know immigrants have a far lower crime rate than non-immigrants,”  perhaps you should do a little further research.

 

 


Centrist is correct.  Studies have shown that immigrants commit less crimes than citizens.  Anything published by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) is not worth the paper it is printed on.  They are partisan, biased and are classified as an extreme right HATE group.


Their presence here is a crime. LOL.....typical.  The poster sounds as if he knows each and every MS-13 member personally and KNOWS they are all illegal immigrants.  How does he know all of this?  He's a Fox viewer and Limblah listener....they know everything about everyone....LMAO!!!

 

Gave you a break, "rk".  It's easy to whine about the  "LMAO" and avoid the substance as you prefer.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
202
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
200
Views

Re: Explaining The Animal Frenzy

200 Views
Message 74 of 110

@sp362wrote:

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:


 Those who immigrated need to be deported, Not if they immigrated legally.

 


Got news for you, anyone that immigrated legally and commits certain of crimes are subject to, and needs to be, deported.  Even those who have become naturalized citizens are subject to deportation for certain reasons.

 

https://immigration.findlaw.com/citizenship/can-your-u-s-citizenship-be-revoked-.html

 

As far as your stating in your post that:  “most informed people know immigrants have a far lower crime rate than non-immigrants,”  perhaps you should do a little further research.

 

https://cis.org/Camarota/NonCitizens-Committed-Disproportionate-Share-Federal-Crimes-201116


Centrist is correct.  Studies have shown that immigrants commit less crimes than citizens.  Anything published by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) is not worth the paper it is printed on.  They are partisan, biased and are classified as an extreme right HATE group.


Their presence here is a crime. However, let us not forget that the topic is the "animals" of MS-13, not every illegal.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
200
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
211
Views

Re: Explaining The Animal Frenzy

211 Views
Message 75 of 110

@sp362wrote:



The same thing I said to Texas Grandpa.  Anything written by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) is not worth the paper it is printed on.  They are a biased, partisan organization that has made up and misreported facts.  Come up with facts from another source and we can talk.  CIS is just a bunch of partisan hate mongers who make up stastics to match their agenda.


Ok, are not your comments also partisan?  Can you come up with facts and sources that you can show to be more accurate?  Until you can and can prove that this source is a biased, partisan organization then your allegations has no basis and is also partisan.

 

But are you instead defending the MS-13 organization and saying it is not a criminal organization?  Sounds like you are defending them.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
211
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
232
Views

Re: Explaining The Animal Frenzy

232 Views
Message 76 of 110

@jfpinlvnwrote:

@sp362wrote:

Soosie, I hate to bring up some actual facts, the majority of MS-13 members are American Citizens... 

 


Do you have a source for that claim?

 

"For more than 10 years, ICE's Operation Community Shield has targeted transnational criminal organizations and criminal aliens involved in street gangs. One of the most notorious of these is MS-13, which was originally formed in Los Angeles by illegal alien thugs from El Salvador, but now operates across the United States and across international borders.

 

  • Over a 10-year period (2005-2014) ICE arrested approximately 4,000 MS-13 members, leaders, and associates. This represents about 13 percent of all gang members they arrested nationwide (31,000) during that period.
  • 92 percent of the MS-13 affiliated aliens arrested were illegal aliens. Of those, 16 percent had entered illegally at least twice.
  • Just over half of the MS-13 affiliated aliens ICE arrested were citizens of El Salvador. Among the others, 16 percent were Hondurans, 14 percent were Mexicans, and 8 percent were Guatemalans.
  • While MS-13 affiliated aliens made up 13 percent of all the arrests, they accounted for 35 percent of the murderers arrested by ICE.

https://cis.org/Fact-Sheet/Fact-Sheet-MS13-Arrests-ICE-20052014


The same thing I said to Texas Grandpa.  Anything written by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) is not worth the paper it is printed on.  They are a biased, partisan organization that has made up and misreported facts.  Come up with facts from another source and we can talk.  CIS is just a bunch of partisan hate mongers who make up stastics to match their agenda.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
232
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
227
Views

Re: Explaining The Animal Frenzy

227 Views
Message 77 of 110

@sp362wrote:

Soosie, I hate to bring up some actual facts, the majority of MS-13 members are American Citizens... 

 


Do you have a source for that claim?

 

"For more than 10 years, ICE's Operation Community Shield has targeted transnational criminal organizations and criminal aliens involved in street gangs. One of the most notorious of these is MS-13, which was originally formed in Los Angeles by illegal alien thugs from El Salvador, but now operates across the United States and across international borders.

 

  • Over a 10-year period (2005-2014) ICE arrested approximately 4,000 MS-13 members, leaders, and associates. This represents about 13 percent of all gang members they arrested nationwide (31,000) during that period.
  • 92 percent of the MS-13 affiliated aliens arrested were illegal aliens. Of those, 16 percent had entered illegally at least twice.
  • Just over half of the MS-13 affiliated aliens ICE arrested were citizens of El Salvador. Among the others, 16 percent were Hondurans, 14 percent were Mexicans, and 8 percent were Guatemalans.
  • While MS-13 affiliated aliens made up 13 percent of all the arrests, they accounted for 35 percent of the murderers arrested by ICE.

https://cis.org/Fact-Sheet/Fact-Sheet-MS13-Arrests-ICE-20052014

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
227
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
249
Views

Re: Explaining The Animal Frenzy

249 Views
Message 78 of 110

@alferdpackerwrote:

Read the entirety of the law - after ten years a naturalized citizen cannot have their citizenship stripped against their will


Is this what you are talking about:

 

"Refusal to Testify Before Congress: You may not refuse to testify before a U.S. congressional committee whose job it is to investigate your alleged involvement in subversive acts, such as those intended to harm U.S. officials or overthrow the U.S. government. This requirement to testify in order to maintain citizenship status expires after 10 years."

 

That's all I can find about 10 years. 

 

Please RSVP.


Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
249
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
252
Views

Re: Explaining The Animal Frenzy

252 Views
Message 79 of 110

@rk9152wrote:

@Richvawrote:

Are you, like Trump, implying that all 11 million of these people are like this?  

 

How insane and gullable. 


There are not 11 million MS-13 members so your point is .... well .... pointless.

 

Der Truimper and the NRAGOP are using MS-13, most of whom are US Citizens, as representative of 11 million undocumented immigrants, most of whom are less likely to commit crimes than US citizens. To pretend otherwise in a futile attempt to disguise this latest racist, xenophobic dogwhistle to his base is...well...Republican.


Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
252
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
249
Views

Re: Explaining The Animal Frenzy

249 Views
Message 80 of 110


Got news for you, Oh goody......I bet it's Fake News, but let's take a look see, shall we?

 

anyone that immigrated legally and commits certain of crimes are subject to,  Yep, "SUBJECT to".....

 

and needs to be, deported.  VERY subjective.

 

Even those who have become naturalized citizens are subject to deportation for certain reasons. Yep.

 

https://immigration.findlaw.com/citizenship/can-your-u-s-citizenship-be-revoked-.html

 

As far as your stating in your post that:  “most informed people know immigrants have a far lower crime rate than non-immigrants,”  perhaps you should do a little further research.  Why?  My statement was 100% factual.

 

https://cis.org/Camarota/NonCitizens-Committed-Disproportionate-Share-Federal-Crimes-201116

 

Yep...."FEDERAL CRIMES" which most in this country who are arrested for crimes are arrested for violating state and local crimes.

 

Trump’s claim that immigrants bring ‘tremendous crime’ is still wrong

 

So like trumps claims, the poster would earn FOUR PINOCCHIO'S.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
249
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.


gamer Regan C.

Top Authors