WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Explain the strategy to me

Message 21 of 52

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Each was an individual result of a decision made without any planning or competence. Much like a drunk driver hitting a series of pedestrians as he careens down the street. 

You seem to be defending the "roll the dice and see what happens" approach which certainly has defined the Trump administration from the first day. Usually with predictable consequences.  

Chess is a game of future moves.  Trump keeps going back to the sameI place he was on the board after his moves lost most of his pieces. 

You have not explained a strategy. You have attempted an excuse.  You failed. 

See... I was right, you've already reached a conclusion and only want to hear another lemming agree with you. I tried, but you can't help yourself, I get that.

When the other side presents no arguments other than "toss the dice and see what happens" you really have no option of taking their stance. I do have to say this has been consistent with Trump's approach to governing.  Total incompetence 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 52

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Lol....  talk about spin. You're amazing. 

Once again, @Fishslayer777, when confronted with the necessity of providing specifics, you respond with "laugh out loud", "spinning", and "amazement"....... not one point discussed.

It is because you CAN'T EXPLAIN the strategy of INDIVIDUAL-1 because there isn't any.

You've hitched your wagon to a disaster.

I recommend finding another Republican to run in 2020.

Lost cause here. You're beyond my ability to comprehend. Wish i could do more. Bless your heart

You've never said a truer statement than "LOST CAUSE HERE".

WHY????.

Because trying to comprehend a strategy that does not exist is beyond anyone's ability.

You attested to INDIVIDUAL-1 having a viable strategy and when asked MULTIPLE TIMES to describe it, you can't.

You could do more.

Explain to your leader, INDIVIDUAL-1(soon to be SUSPECT-1) that his strategy is incomprehensible.

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 52

@nctarheel wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Once again, @Fishslayer777, when confronted with the necessity of providing specifics, you respond with "laugh out loud", "spinning", and "amazement"....... not one point discussed.

It is because you CAN'T EXPLAIN the strategy of INDIVIDUAL-1 because there isn't any.

Lost cause here. You're beyond my ability to comprehend. Wish i could do more. Bless your heart

"The nicest curve on a woman's body is her smile "
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 52

@Richva wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

OK since you won't post "it" as a single issue at a time, and I really am trying to help the hapless, well use your list one at a time. 

This was not a surprise... even you knew it was coming. So why did appear president Trump was infering  what appears to be an  immediate time frame of "lets get this done tomorrow"? 

He's a business man and that's how you bring out the thinkers and not the planners... big difference. The planners go quiet when the **bleep** hits the fan. Thinkers are ususally ready for anything. They are the tactical portion of action and meet things head on, typically within the understanding of the plan. The plan or stragey is get out of Syria... I think we all agree. Generals want control over conditions and that's what the Army does, but soldiers just want to go home when the fight is over, that's what Marines do.

The conflict has entered a political stage with limited combat operations and now it's politics turn ... that's where generals shine and make names for themselves. 

President Trump is not the best planner, but he is a thinker, trusts his gut and likes other thinkers. Politicians and generals often are planners and prefer chess. 

I like chess too.

Each was an individual result of a decision made without any planning or competence. Much like a drunk driver hitting a series of pedestrians as he careens down the street. 

You seem to be defending the "roll the dice and see what happens" approach which certainly has defined the Trump administration from the first day. Usually with predictable consequences.  

Chess is a game of future moves.  Trump keeps going back to the same place he was on the board after his moves lost most of his pieces. 

See... I was right, you've already reached a conclusion and only want to hear another lemming agree with you. I tried, but you can't help yourself, I get that.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 52

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 52

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

OK since you won't post "it" as a single issue at a time, and I really am trying to help the hapless, well use your list one at a time. 

This was not a surprise... even you knew it was coming. So why did appear president Trump was infering  what appears to be an  immediate time frame of "lets get this done tomorrow"? 

He's a business man and that's how you bring out the thinkers and not the planners... big difference. The planners go quiet when the **bleep** hits the fan. Thinkers are ususally ready for anything. They are the tactical portion of action and meet things head on, typically within the understanding of the plan. The plan or stragey is get out of Syria... I think we all agree. Generals want control over conditions and that's what the Army does, but soldiers just want to go home when the fight is over, that's what Marines do.

The conflict has entered a political stage with limited combat operations and now it's politics turn ... that's where generals shine and make names for themselves. 

President Trump is not the best planner, but he is a thinker, trusts his gut and likes other thinkers. Politicians and generals often are planners and prefer chess. 

I like chess too.

Chess is a game of future moves.  Trump keeps going back to the same place he was on the board after his moves lost most of his pieces. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 52

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 52

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@nctarheel

Your reading comprehension has something to be desired. I have not reached a conclusion. It was an simple explination, on a particlar point, made by the OP. 

Why do you assume the terror cell will re-grow? Combat operations have not ended. 

Do you suggest we declare war and remove Assad? 

The rest of your diatribe is worthless to the conversation and demonstates your blind hateful agenda. 

Your response is a personal attack about my reading comprehension, really?

If I wanted to follow your path, I would then point out that, even though you have spellchecker, you have three words spelled incorrectly in your response. But I won't highlight that.

What I will highlight is that you responded to NONE of my points regarding his skills as a THINKER.

You then revert to using the key word "hateful" as pertains to my view of INDIVIDUAL-1.

INDIVIDUAL-1'S repeated use of HATE, HATED, AND HATERS and all of its variations in his tweets, speeches, and interviews have his followers repeating those words when they are at a loss for more constructive words.

As in all CULT BASED organizations, the CULT LEADER has to establish a WE/THEY mentality.

INDIVIDUAL-1 has been very successful at this.

You either agree with INDIVIDUAL'S positions or you are A HATER or some variation thereof.

Too many normal people are starting to disagree with everything INDIVIDUAL-1 is doing, the cult is losing influence over many of its followers.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 52

@nctarheel

Your reading comprehension has something to be desired. I have not reached a conclusion. It was an simple explination, on a particlar point, made by the OP. 

Why do you assume the terror cell will re-grow? Combat operations have not ended. 

Do you suggest we declare war and remove Assad? 

The rest of your diatribe is worthless to the conversation and demonstates your blind hateful agenda. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 52

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

I like chess too.

So your conclusion is that INDIVIDUAL-1'S gut has gotten the U.S. into a position where we have alienated two of our long term allies, put our greatest ally in the Middle East in an untenable position,  are allowing the most dangerous terror cell in the world to re-grow, and is allowing a dictator who has gassed his own citizens to stay in power.... and you are good with that because it all boils down to the Politicians and Generals versus the President's GUT?

You are putting a lot of confidence in INDIVIDUAL-1'S big, fat belly.

If he was such a thinker, why would he have had THREE MARRIAGES?

If he were such a thinker, why would he have declared BANKRUPTCY six times.

If he were such a thinker, why would he declare that a wall would be PAID FOR BY MEXICO.

If he were such a thinker, why would his party(for which he is the leader) get OBLITERATED in the midterms.

He's no thinker.

His gut is no more than a fat gut attached to a man that has gotten the United States into imbalanced and perilous situations throughout the world.

Kudos
Views