You could save on auto insurance when you complete the AARP Smart Driver course! Get a free phone charging set with promo code AARP6.

Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Explain the strategy to me

Message 11 of 52

@Controlled42010 wrote:

@Fishslayer777  Now how did Gen. Mattis play in this?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/20/jim-mattis-defense-secretary-retires-trump

I can give my insight on the matter or we can address the isssues from your link. Which do you prefer? I all in either way.

My insight is more of my opinion from indirect observations. I do not know Gen. Mattis. 

"Liberals are totalitarians screaming to get out"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 52
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 52

@jimc91 wrote:

Can you say, argumenative ... Just to be annoying ? 

Enjoy your day, heading offshore.

Folks,

This is now the responses you get when trying to conduct a serious discussion concerning INDIVIDUAL-1'S policies.

That is because there is no explanation for his policies anymore that would make sense to anyone.

So, his supporters have to joke about it.

It is a really, really bad situation when one's own supporters can't "support" but must "joke" about their leader's rhetoric and actions.

That's when a leader has lost all semblance of respectability.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 52

Richva: 

So, we are still in Syria, we lost our allies the Kurds, we lost our allies the Turks, Israel no longer trusts us to keep our word and neither do any potential allies. 

I am certain there is a hidden plan here somewhere.  Nobody could be that incompetent. 

We should probably go to the source for the best explanation. Ask Putin.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 52

@jimc91 wrote:

Smiley LOL

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 52

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 52

LOL...strategy???  It is a fact, according to the US intelligence, that Russia did in fact "infiltrate" the American social networking with false identities using the guise of being American all the while they spread false information and stories to "push their agenda", no????   The best part is, these people who believe their information are still using it, no?  Remember our President decided that he believed Putin was telling the truth and that our intelligence was wrong, no?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 52

@rk9152 wrote:

So many words and accusations in answer to a very simple issue. The President is not a believer in the concept of America as the policeman of the world, he ran on it, and he is attempting to follow through.

It really is not all that complex - the strategy to accomplish it is complex but the goal isn't.

OK, @rk9152, since @Fishslayer777 can't explain the strategy, maybe you will be able to explain it for everyone.

Just saying that INDIVIDUAL-1 ran on a platform of not believing that the United States should be the policeman of the the world doesn't cut it because that, in itself, is a strategy that will doom the United States in the long run.

With terrorist cells, governments such as exist in Russia, Iran, North Korea, and Cuba, what position do you think the United States, the most powerful nation of the world, should take?

INDIVIDUAL-1 has taken a road that has alienated our allies, emboldened out enemies, and left the rest of the world literally terrified of the disruption caused by HIS rhetoric and actions.

It is almost like he is working for our enemies benefit rather than our allies.

Our relationship with countries like Canada, France, Britain, and Germany are the coldest they have been in years while Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un continuously praise INDIVIDUAL-1.

Are you comfortable with that scenario.

You are right. It isn't that complex.

As the world's strongest nation, it is our nation's responsibility to impart stability throughout the world NOT DESTABILIZE IT, as INDIVIDUAL-1 has done.

But, as evidenced by his multiple marriages, his multiple bankruptcies, and his multiple failed ideas...... INDIVIDUAL-1 doesn't handle responsibility very well.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 52

So many words and accusations in answer to a very simple issue. The President is not a believer in the concept of America as the policeman of the world, he ran on it, and he is attempting to follow through.

It really is not all that complex - the strategy to accomplish it is complex but the goal isn't.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 52

@Richva wrote:

Trump had made a campaign promise to pull our troops out of Syria and the military saw it as a VERY bad idea. I get that. 

• He surprises his own planners by announcing a short time period withdrawal. 
  • He brags that Turkey has offered to finish taking out ISIS. (They actually said "the terrorists")
  • Turkey makes plans to kill our allies, the Kurds as terrorists.
  • The Kurds begin negotiating with the Syrians to become their allies.
  • Israel complains to Trump that Iran will take over. 
  • Trump announces that we all misunderstood the words he used in announcing the pullout. Sends Bolton to Israel
  • Bolton publicly states that America can control the Turks and will stay in Syria. 
  • The Turks go ballistic over the implication that they are America's puppet state.
  • Trump threatens a NATO ally with economic devastation. 

So, we are still in Syria, we lost our allies the Kurds, we lost our allies the Turks, Israel no longer trusts us to keep our word and neither do any potential allies. 

I am certain there is a hidden plan here somewhere.  Nobody could be that incompetent. 

Not incompetence, TREASON. lil donny is destroying America's position in the World to keep Putin from putting him into REAL bankruptcy, you know, when you lose all YOUR money instead of losing everybody else's like lil donny has done in the past.

Kudos
Views