It’s Brain Health Awareness Month! Check out Staying Sharp and its new features designed to support brain health.

Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Explain the strategy to me

Message 41 of 52
Lordy... another one. Define: "it".

"Liberals are totalitarians screaming to get out"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 52

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
I already did. However if there is a single point of the strategy that is not clear or understood, then be very, very specific and I can give you my analysis.

To be clear, I don't agree with the way president Trump is moving on the issue, but I understand it.

I see several other people asked you to explain it also.

I think we all agree getting out of Syria is a great idea. On the other hand, I would love to see us do it without letting Iran have a foothold, abandoning our Kurdish allies, destroying our alliance with the Turks, and alienating Israel.  So far, we are still in Syria and have done all these other things.  It just looks like incompetence to most of us. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 52

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. So as a result, there can never be a "debate'' only arguments. 

However if there is some real issue you need explaining then we can discuss, debate and decide. 

OK.  Then explain it to me. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 52

@nctarheel wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
I already did. However if there is a single point of the strategy that is not clear or understood, then be very, very specific and I can give you my analysis.

I am truly sorry I missed your explanation and I am sure others have also.

So please.......... GO AHEAD, EXPLAIN IT.......again.

Specificity was not a requirement when you said you would EXPLAIN IT so adding that now is nothing but a diversion.

GO AHEAD, EXPLAIN IT!!!!!

AGAIN... you've already reached YOUR conclusions. So if you can define "it" I will help you... I will explain it.  If it hurts, you have to tell me where, very specifically. Certainly "it" can't be that difficult, or can "it"?

If you want a discussion I'm all in.

If you want to debate "it" I'm all in.

If you want to argue your conclusions and just hear yourself ... and then agree

with yourself ... then get a cat. 

Again... be very specific about what you don't understand.  Can you do that?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 52

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

If you really wanted an explination then you wouldn't have come to a conclusion. What you're really want is to have others agree with your assessment and hate President Trump as much as you do.  

I get that.... too.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. So as a result, there can never be a "debate'' only arguments. 

However if there is some real issue you need explaining then we can discuss, debate and decide. 

I would love  for you to explain the strategy of this Administration. not because I want to argue  with you but I would really like to hear what you have to say on this subject

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 52
the hidden plan, is what Putin wants, Putin gets. It is that simple my friend.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 52

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

I am truly sorry I missed your explanation and I am sure others have also.

So please.......... GO AHEAD, EXPLAIN IT.......again.

Specificity was not a requirement when you said you would EXPLAIN IT so adding that now is nothing but a diversion.

GO AHEAD, EXPLAIN IT!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 52

To be clear, I don't agree with the way president Trump is moving on the issue, but I understand it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 52

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. 

GO AHEAD, EXPLAIN IT!!!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 52

If you really wanted an explination then you wouldn't have come to a conclusion. What you're really want is to have others agree with your assessment and hate President Trump as much as you do.  

I get that.... too.

Kudos
Views