WATCH VIDEO: Day 5 of Iowa presidential candidate forum with Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Excited...

Message 1 of 8
Rich posted..

If you want to respect our flag and anthem, tell the conservatives to stop beating black men in Charlottesville parking garages with poles. They are cowards and despicable. Anyone who speaks in their defense is likewise.............just sayin'

====================================================

"conservatives to stop beating black men"

conservatives ...I do not think that is true..can you back that up?

Peaceful protests OK not the violent protests.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

Know what would happen to "Mr Kaepernic" in a society controlled by the Neo Fascists, KKK, and Alt-right which are now invading Charlottesville?  He would be beaten with poles in a parking garage and then lynched in the town square. 

“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it,” Patrick Henry. An American Patriot. You should look him up. It seems conservatives have so little idea of what it means to be a patriot. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

Kidboy, you seem to forget Mr Kaepernick is "pro-American" as well and cares about equal rights for ALL Americans unlike the Klan that you are calling "pro-American".  They're about as "pro-American" as Putin.  Pro-Americans don't deny others their rights; pro-Americans aren't anti-semetic, Pro-Americans don't wear Nazi armbands.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

@KidBoy2 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The people that did not like Colin Kaepernick taking the knee were Americans that respect our flag and the National Anthem.

These same people are pro American and to say they cant condemn the top one is disingenuous

If you want to respect our flag and anthem, tell the conservatives to stop beating black men in Charlottesville parking garages with poles. They are cowards and despicable. Anyone who speaks in their defense is likewise.............just sayin'

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

Cent missed this part of my post..figures.

These same people are pro American and to say they cant condemn the top one is disingenuous

The fact that when I post Cent is right there to question what I post and many times says in so many words that I am wrong and/or do not know what is going on .
I have better things to do and get into that back to back that Cent seems to thrive on.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mlseker posted..

The same people that hate the guy in the bottom photo..cant condemn the top one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The people that did not like Colin Kaepernick taking the knee were Americans that respect our flag and the National Anthem.  WRONG!  I am an American and I respect the flag and the National Anthem and I respect Kaepernick decision to protest peacefully, very much unlike the Alt-Right group that attend a protest armed for violence and killed an innocent women.  Folks can really see the bizarre thought process of some who angrily call-out peaceful protest, but support hateful violent protesters.  The REAL Americans are clear to most thoughtful and intelligent people.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8
Mlseker posted..

The same people that hate the guy in the bottom photo..cant condemn the top one.

The people that did not like Colin Kaepernick taking the knee were Americans that respect our flag and the National Anthem.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Excited...

Message 8 of 8

The same people that hate the guy in the bottom photo..cant condemn the top one. cape.jpg

Amazing, sons of the men that defeated the Nazi's no longer have the backbone to even speak against them. They dont understand picture one is why Capernick in kneeling.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Replies