Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Ex-Vice President Biden launches 2020 presidential campaign

Message 31 of 34

I think he is too old so Trump could almost use that against him but he does have the experience, the education, the knowledge, the contacts, the temperament and the gravitas to be president.  Kind of an reverse Trump. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 34

After viewing the video it looks like Biden's strategy will be "RESIST!"

Interesting third effort...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 34

@jimc91 wrote:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Vice President Joe Biden formally joined the crowded Democratic presidential contest on Thursday, declaring the soul of the nation at stake if President Donald Trump wins re-election.

In a video posted on Twitter , Biden focused on the 2017 deadly clash between white supremacists and counter protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia. Biden noted Trump’s comments that there were some “very fine people” on both sides of the violent encounter, which left one woman dead.

“With those words, the president of the United States assigned a moral equivalence between those spreading hate and those with the courage to stand against it,” Biden said. “And in that moment, I knew the threat to this nation was unlike any I had seen in my lifetime.”

https://www.apnews.com/d5c415b99a6945dbbecf60d57bcf68cb

First step in solving any problem is to identify it, and that's exactly what Joe Biden has done.

The Republican Party has curried the support of Nazis, the KKK and White Supremacists since Nixon launched his "Southern Strategy". Cadet Bonespurs is simply the first GOPer ToadPOTUS to openly acknowledge the strong bond between the leadership and candidates of the GOP with the unalloyed racism of the party's hard-core base.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Ex-Vice President Biden launches 2020 presidential campaign

Message 34 of 34

WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Vice President Joe Biden formally joined the crowded Democratic presidential contest on Thursday, declaring the soul of the nation at stake if President Donald Trump wins re-election.

In a video posted on Twitter , Biden focused on the 2017 deadly clash between white supremacists and counter protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia. Biden noted Trump’s comments that there were some “very fine people” on both sides of the violent encounter, which left one woman dead.

“With those words, the president of the United States assigned a moral equivalence between those spreading hate and those with the courage to stand against it,” Biden said. “And in that moment, I knew the threat to this nation was unlike any I had seen in my lifetime.”

https://www.apnews.com/d5c415b99a6945dbbecf60d57bcf68cb

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Replies