Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Everyone will be able to read it

Message 1 of 6

@rker321 wrote:

What I find amazing is the lack of mechanism that the branches of government have in order to deal with these issues.

I can understand as to why I cannot see the full report. but  what I cannot understand as to why  some of the committees in the Senate and in the House cannot .

Are we lacking the necessary laws that need to be in place in order to deal with the issues that we are encountering now?

Times have change, technology has changed, what it was ok a few years ago, is not longer ok.

Revising the laws is something that needs to be considered.

donald-trump-oure-firedy-you-couldnt-run-the-government-any-38989927.png

Hmm!!!???

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

We Don't Need Any - New or Revised Laws to Deal With Trump

Trump is Playing Major League Baseball and forcing the Umpires to earn the Money & the Democrats in Congress are playing T-Ball

We need a Opposition Party who Takes Action instead of giving Speeches

I grew up in New England - there were a  lot of Blabber Mouths who gave Speeches

But it took the Average People in the Streets to Climb up over the Guards on the Ships and Actually Dump the Tea in the Boston Harbor

We have a Democratic Party made up of 90% Speech Givers

Only a Few Like Talib and AOC willing to put their backsides and careers on the line & Dump the Tea

understanding your enemies is a major mistake that never should be made. sorry, but in this country that has always placed themselves as the super power and the followers of a true Democracy, Laws are what makes the world go round.

You need the mechanism that will allow you following the rule of Law to deal with what we are seeing today.

Impeachment  process should be reviewed to deal with an inappropriate behaviour of a President as part as the impeachment process. and not just a political and partisan tool.

A third party would have to take action just like any other party according to the laws of the land.

And the laws of the land do not cover  inappropriate behaviour that could damage our democratic system.

There should be laws, that make a candidate   provide their taxes whether they like it or not and become a mandatory issue. for aLL. so that the people of this contry could see any inappropriate things that the candidate may have done whether they are legal or not.
character, an essential factor for any candidate. perhaps an investigation of their past enterprises should be obligatory,  Anyone that wants the job has to comply. You don't have the job of the most important man in the nation unless you deserve to have it.

The reason that ther is no action is the lack of mechanism that we have in our laws that do not allow us to act in the proper circumstance

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

@rker321 wrote:

What I find amazing is the lack of mechanism that the branches of government have in order to deal with these issues.

I can understand as to why I cannot see the full report. but  what I cannot understand as to why  some of the committees in the Senate and in the House cannot .

Are we lacking the necessary laws that need to be in place in order to deal with the issues that we are encountering now?

Times have change, technology has changed, what it was ok a few years ago, is not longer ok.

We Don't Need Any - New or Revised Laws to Deal With Trump

Trump is Playing Major League Baseball and forcing the Umpires to earn the Money & the Democrats in Congress are playing T-Ball

We need a Opposition Party who Takes Action instead of giving Speeches

I grew up in New England - there were a  lot of Blabber Mouths who gave Speeches

But it took the Average People in the Streets to Climb up over the Guards on the Ships and Actually Dump the Tea in the Boston Harbor

We have a Democratic Party made up of 90% Speech Givers

Only a Few Like Talib and AOC willing to put their backsides and careers on the line & Dump the Tea

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

@Richva wrote:

It would be nice if the full text of the Mueller report showed this investigation to be a nothing burger. That the man who won the electoral college was not able to do that only with help from Russians. I do not believe that to be the case, but it would be nice.  There have been too many indictments coming out of the side of this investigation to thing that the core will not lead to many, many more. It will be a resource for Congressional committees and state Attorneys General. It will probably lead to the imprisonment of some Trump family members. 

May you live in interesting times. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mueller-report-will-be-delivered-by-mid-april...

Wishful Thinking

The Democrats in Congress are the Only Ones with the National Poltical Audience - all this stuff in the States is at the Mercy of the Main Stream Media's Corporate/Shareholders Revenue Stream - they are interested in Ratings Only - Selling Insurance & Cars ......................Sending Investigative Teams Around the Country to sit in Hotels with Expensive Equipment - Meals - Security - Transportation - Sitting on what for most is Boring and too Legally Challenged for most of the Public and to do this for Months - A'int going to happen!

The Democrats in Congress have a already in place 24/7 National News Media Infrastructure but they get Schooled by Trump and the GOP Daily

It's been weeks since the House Demanded Trump produce Documents & Testimony and he missed the deadline

Not one Subpoena or A single Contempt of Congress has been issued - Not One

Trump just Stonewalls and is always the First to Imprint a Meme in the American Publics Psychy & the Memes are always overwhelmingly Trump Positive

The Democrats - the Real Gunslingers Capable of Taking Down Trump - those Democrats in Congress who are up to the Task - are being Hobbled by the Democratic Machine who are Old Tired Lazy Cowardly and Incompetent - only interested in one thing - holding on to Power & Notoriety.....................................

Schiff Gave a Great Speech the other day - Cummings & Pelosi give Great Speeches - but Speeches don't Move The Ball a inch - Speeches and Threats don't win Poltical Battles - Competitive Actions Win the Day

The Current Democratic Leadership is not up to the Task

The Current Democratic Leadership is too concerned with Poltical Calculations on their own Futures instead of doing whats right

Obama said recently to a group of Freshman Democrats in Congress

"Find the policy you’re willing to lose your seat over and fight for it."

There isn't a Incumbent Democrat in the Congress that Would Take That Advice

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Everyone will be able to read it

Message 6 of 6

It would be nice if the full text of the Mueller report showed this investigation to be a nothing burger. That the man who won the electoral college was not able to do that only with help from Russians. I do not believe that to be the case, but it would be nice.  There have been too many indictments coming out of the side of this investigation to thing that the core will not lead to many, many more. It will be a resource for Congressional committees and state Attorneys General. It will probably lead to the imprisonment of some Trump family members. 

May you live in interesting times. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mueller-report-will-be-delivered-by-mid-april...

Kudos
Views
Replies