Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Everyone but WH agrees

Message 1 of 5

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Often, the left spouts off without any facts.  I used a left wing source so the left could actually comprehend it.

US Central Command, which oversees American military operations in the Middle East, released a grainy black-and-white video and two pictures. The video purports to show an Iranian patrol boat removing an unexploded limpet mine from one of the damaged tankers, the Panama-flagged Kokuka Courageous, and the photos detail the section of the ship where the explosion occurred and the location of the malfunctioning mine.

https://www.vox.com/2019/6/14/18678791/iran-tanker-attack-navy-video-picture

I deon't know as to why the poster is upset about. It probably was someone in Iran that did the ugly deed. but what is most interesting is what would happen if the US actually goes ahead and starts a war with Iran.

I would be a lot more concerned about that, than hitting a couple of oil tanks .

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@afisher wrote:

As most know,  there was an incident in the Middle East where two tankers were hit .     WH says that it is Iran, cranking up the PR machine....oh but wait, they are alone in this war drum, no one on the right, far right, alt right or left are supporting this made for TV war.   Good news indeed.

@afisher wrote:

As most know,  there was an incident in the Middle East where two tankers were hit .     WH says that it is Iran, cranking up the PR machine....oh but wait, they are alone in this war drum, no one on the right, far right, alt right or left are supporting this made for TV war.   Good news indeed.

Often, the left spouts off without any facts.  I used a left wing source so the left could actually comprehend it.

US Central Command, which oversees American military operations in the Middle East, released a grainy black-and-white video and two pictures. The video purports to show an Iranian patrol boat removing an unexploded limpet mine from one of the damaged tankers, the Panama-flagged Kokuka Courageous, and the photos detail the section of the ship where the explosion occurred and the location of the malfunctioning mine.

https://www.vox.com/2019/6/14/18678791/iran-tanker-attack-navy-video-picture

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Has anyone forgotten what Russia did with Assad? why does anyone in the WH thinks that the Russians who happen to be allies of Iran, would be very happy if the US  attacks Iran? and of course alone, because the idiot in the White House doesn't know enough to bring in our allies.?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

afisher:   As most know, there was an incident in the Middle East where two tankers were hit . WH says that it is Iran, cranking up the PR machine..

I'm old enough to remember when we had an administration that knew enough to keep it's mouth shut until some facts became clear. The good old days.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Everyone but WH agrees

Message 5 of 5

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Replies