Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Every word the President utters projects American values around the world

Message 1 of 9

@afisher wrote:
Hate and loathing are good for the economy?   Or they will ignore this information entirely and continue to live in a fake world.  

I would bet on the latter!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@afisher— Can’t wait to see how the propaganda sites tell their RWNJ audience to respond to this.

?   Hate and loathing are good for the economy?   Or they will ignore this information entirely and continue to live in a fake world.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

@afisher— Can’t wait to see how the propaganda sites tell their RWNJ audience to respond to this.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

@williamb39198 wrote:

And the rest of the knows that any words from trump are hollow. He has taken our good standing with countries and turned it to ash. Many good leaders know that they have seen this act before. A person who is arrogant, delusional, selfish and cruel towards others. 

Other countries in the past have viewed us as beacon of trying to do the right things with others in the world. Now they see us as becoming a third level country. Good will has evaporated, and others are losing their faith in our country. One person

can do so much damage...trump has been that person. Even more sad... people believe his lies. 

trump does not deserve us

I just posted a Gallup Report, the rest of the world is responding to the current regime...standing of the US dropped 30% in 1 year.     :-(

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

it is sad when our children must be taken out of earshot of either the television or the radio when the small minded, ignorant, racist president speaks. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

Trump represents the warped and racist political values of a small minority of people in America. Let's hope that other countries realize this and keep it in mind.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

And the rest of the knows that any words from trump are hollow. He has taken our good standing with countries and turned it to ash. Many good leaders know that they have seen this act before. A person who is arrogant, delusional, selfish and cruel towards others. 

Other countries in the past have viewed us as beacon of trying to do the right things with others in the world. Now they see us as becoming a third level country. Good will has evaporated, and others are losing their faith in our country. One person

can do so much damage...trump has been that person. Even more sad... people believe his lies. 

trump does not deserve us

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

To acquiesce means to give in to—to accept. Flake is saying the Senate must no longer accept the lies of trump, as they make matters worse.

Flake then went on to compare trump to Stalin.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Every word the President utters projects American values around the world

Message 9 of 9

Jeff Flake speaking on the Senate floor.  He also said "We can no longer compound the effects of lies with our acquiescence" 

Not to worry. Just another Republican loser spouting off. 

Kudos
Views
Replies