Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Evangelical Whites take action

Message 41 of 57

@Roxanna35 wrote:

I don't know who was responsible to elevate Evangelicals as a religion. I thought they were a sect.

As we have seen they simply gather and interpret the Bible as they see fit. no foundation and their leaders rob them of their money and live lavish lives.
But these people are the ones that inject their follower with their flexible morals and call that a religion

Sorry, but religions have foundations. and I have not been able to see any in the Evangelists.

So let them think that they are perhaps appointed by the Lord, I have a feeling that they will be surprised.

Any thoughts on someone using the incident in Norman to post their racism - "whitey sticking up for whitey".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 57

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152 

Hate filled!? Try truth filled, but that’s not part of the white trump evangelical plan!

Or, how do  get closer to God by lying?

tax returns donnie

What has any of that to do with:

And how about the claim that the right wing will support her - using her acts as a political weapon right here on these boards.

And further politicization with comments about AG Barr followed by racism - "whitey sticking up for whitey".

Then further politicization by assuming that the President's interest in free speech for all on campus is related to Nazism.

And then broadening the hatred out with "hating blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, Liberals, etc.".

So, yes, AF it is people doing the destruction and it is people spreading the hatred in Norman - and right here.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 57

@Roxanna35 wrote:

I don't know who was responsible to elevate Evangelicals as a religion. I thought they were a sect.

As we have seen they simply gather and interpret the Bible as they see fit. no foundation and their leaders rob them of their money and live lavish lives.
But these people are the ones that inject their follower with their flexible morals and call that a religion

Sorry, but religions have foundations. and I have not been able to see any in the Evangelists.

So let them think that they are perhaps appointed by the Lord, I have a feeling that they will be surprised.

In addition - they don't report sexual attacks by their clergy and other church officials to law enforcement - nor do they allow churches to tell other churches that a "traveling" pastor left because of multiple accusations of sexual improprieties that were believed to be truthful...

They make the old Roman Catholic Church at it's worst seem to be completely law abiding and very truthful about sexual attacks by clergy...

They got lots and lots that has been and still is being hidden and "swept under the rug"...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 57

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 57

@rk9152 

Hate filled!? Try truth filled, but that’s not part of the white trump evangelical plan!

Or, how do you get closer to God by lying?

tax returns donnie

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 57

So it would appear that the hate filled left have had enough of their religious and racial bigotry on this topic. No doubt it will crop up again and again. Hey, they are what they are.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 57

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
I can speak for Evangelicals I know who support God's chosen people. We openly condemn ANY hate. Pretty simple really. Hate towards "people" is wrong. Do we get it right? No. Do we wanna do right.... we pray for help all the time.

Fire away... haters.

"praying for help" and not changing one's actions is as hypocritical as it gets. Almost makes the prayers lies.

And what about supporting "God's chosen people", yet hating blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, Liberals, etc? Is that acceptable as long as a person is "praying for help"?

You see where I said "people" and ANY hate? If you need a further explanation, would it be easier to say all people? or people of color or is there another all inclusive word like ... people.  You're taking issue with a word to create a conduit for your obvious hateful tone. 

So if anyone asks for help and  they have to ask for help a second time... is that lying? and hypocrisy? Sound stupid.... doesn't it. Sometimes prayer is just talking it out, to get a better understanding,  of where you're missing the mark. Sometimes our heart is in the right place and our actions/work is wrong. 

Simple really. You make it sound bad.

Libs are experts at Godwin's Law
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 57

The opening comment in this topic makes a good point - people do cause destruction and we could add "create the hatred".

For example - those who take the actions of this woman as an excuse yo express their religious bigotry towards Evangelical Christians.

And how about the claim that the right wing will support her - using her acts as a political weapon right here on these boards.

And further politicization with comments about AG Barr followed by racism - "whitey sticking up for whitey".

Then further politicization by assuming that the President's interest in free speech for all on campus is related to Nazism.

And then broadening the hatred out with "hating blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, Liberals, etc.".

So, yes, AF it is people doing the destruction and it is people spreading the hatred in Norman - and right here.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 57

Related image

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 57

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
I can speak for Evangelicals I know who support God's chosen people. We openly condemn ANY hate. Pretty simple really. Hate towards "people" is wrong. Do we get it right? No. Do we wanna do right.... we pray for help all the time.

Fire away... haters.

"praying for help" and not changing one's actions is as hypocritical as it gets. Almost makes the prayers lies.

And what about supporting "God's chosen people", yet hating blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, Liberals, etc? Is that acceptable as long as a person is "praying for help"?

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors