Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Evangelical Whites take action

Message 1 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

Oh my and sigh, Johnson appears to be white but I did not see her religion attested to.

And then if it turns out that she is evangelical - "some people one person did something".

And all the trump supporting and trump following bigots are trying to minimise it - not really any different than any pseudo-christian who is a wife beater citing the antiquated "rule of thumb" from his superstition manual...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 57

Oh my and sigh, Johnson appears to be white but I did not see her religion attested to.

And then if it turns out that she is evangelical - "some people one person did something".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 57

@alferdpacker wrote:

@afisher wrote:

All of the comments made by some here seem to ignore that it is their people who are doing all the destruction.    

On Wednesday morning, residents of Norman, Okla., woke up to discover that their city had been littered with racist and anti-Semitic graffiti.

In front of a local arts center, a prominently placed sculpture of a young girl had been spray-painted to make it look like blood was pouring from the child’s head, the Oklahoman reported. The word “JEWESS” was scrawled across her forehead, and swastikas covered both her eyes. Two blocks away at an elementary school, someone had written that black boys “rape white girls,” using a racial slur. Meanwhile, at the headquarters of the Cleveland County Democratic Party, messages like “Gas the Jews” and “Hang n----- kids” were painted on windows and doors, next to swastikas and the words “Trump 2020.” A note tied to the door handle said, “White men have built this civilization. White men have been and still are the backbone.”

There is no guessing here as a woman turned herself in.  

And so, the RW will run to support her, but would they do the same if the culprit didn't look like her?

Johnson was arrested on Thursday and booked into jail on $25,000 bond. On Monday, she was charged with felony and misdemeanor counts of malicious injury to property and misdemeanor malicious intimidation or harassment, court records show. Cleveland County District Attorney Greg Mashburn told local media outlets that prosecutors had weighed charging Johnson with making terroristic threats but ultimately decided not to because the law wouldn’t apply in her case.

“We started there when looking at the charges. We went to the statute, but the statute says ‘committing acts of violence to intimidate a civilian population,’ and she did not really commit an act of violence to intimidate the population,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/04/09/every-race-white-will-die-an-oklahoma-woman-went-va...

https://www.koco.com/article/formal-charges-filed-in-cleveland-county-against-woman-in-connection-wi...

Well, well, well - now we see that white evangelical males are just downright cowardly and wimpy...

It takes a woman to do what those pathetic little boys who never managed to grow up into men - just can't "man up" and do...

Always thought there was something "weird and twisted" about those white evangelical males...

Now we know...

OH MY, someone starts a Distraction campaign and can not be bothered to perform spell-check.    Okey Doke.     Meanwhile the White Evangelical  threats to those non-Christians continue, fires are being set on AA Churches in Louisiana.     White fear - sold to millions and embraced by current WH regime....he sells that fear at each of his tent shows.      

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Yes, she is a nogoodnic. 

Wrong. She is a flat-out flaming racist and bigot. She threatens to kill people that are not of her race or religion. I guess all of that escapes a person when one is getting paid by the post.

What a cutesie little word - nogoodnic. Allison Johnson wants to gas Jews. Too bad we can't ask 6 million European Jews if they felt their own gassings were at the hands of those pesky nogoodnics.

Agreed - she is a nogoodnic. And what has that to do with "Evangelical Whites" except to the bigots?
BTW I didn't get my check this week - can you see to that?

Putin forgot to sign a bunch of checks - but promised to have donnie sign some for him...

Didn't you hear? The right wing swastika account went broke. So now they have to tap into the funds set aside for sheets and wooden crosses. At least they still have their hatred. Bless their hearts.

Very impressive - we have posters with an "in" with Putin and some swastika outfit - who wudda thunk it?

And now about the topic - she is a nogoodnic.

Where in the topic post or included by the topic author is a link to conclusive evidence she is a "nogoodnic" - with a dictionary definition of the term?

Or is it merely a fanciful yokel expression - originating in the Northeastern portion of the nation - without a firmly established meaning - bandied recklessly about by a person with oft self-recognized bias?

And what has that to do with "Evangelical Whites" except to the bigots?

An evangelical is firmly convinced of the complete and infallible rectitude of it's convictions - thereby establishing that evangelical as a genuine certified bigot. QED.

After all "some people did something".
Yep - more republican/conservative/trump cult uglyness got done...
44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 57

@BigLib wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Yes, she is a nogoodnic. 

Wrong. She is a flat-out flaming racist and bigot. She threatens to kill people that are not of her race or religion. I guess all of that escapes a person when one is getting paid by the post.

What a cutesie little word - nogoodnic. Allison Johnson wants to gas Jews. Too bad we can't ask 6 million European Jews if they felt their own gassings were at the hands of those pesky nogoodnics.

Agreed - she is a nogoodnic. And what has that to do with "Evangelical Whites" except to the bigots?

Putin forgot to sign a bunch of checks - but promised to have donnie sign some for him...

Didn't you hear? The right wing swastika account went broke. So now they have to tap into the funds set aside for sheets and wooden crosses. At least they still have their hatred. Bless their hearts.

Very impressive - we have posters with an "in" with Putin and some swastika outfit - who wudda thunk it?

And now about the topic - she is a nogoodnic. And what has that to do with "Evangelical Whites" except to the bigots? After all "some people did something".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 57

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Yes, she is a nogoodnic. 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Yes, she is a nogoodnic. 

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 57

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Yes, she is a nogoodnic. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

Yes, she is a nogoodnic. But what has that to do with a group of people called Evangelical Whites.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 57

@rker321 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

True - it is not about the OP. Rather it illustrates the racism in the OP that goes with determining that the importance of a death is dependent on the race of the victim and that of the "doer".

Nobody died in the OP. You're still trying to take the thread off-topic.

Not really - the OP appears to be a racist attack on Whites and a religious attack on Evangelicals all over the actions of one person. I am pointing out that bad behaviour is not race or religion based.

And you're still off-topic. The OP is a fact-based account of a white person threatening to kill black people and Jews, and the white DA refusing to do his job and enhance the charges based on those threats. And if you had bothered to read the link in the OP, this wasn't the first time this woman did it. She was caught on camera leaving the scene in Oklahoma City, too.

She even targeted the home of two Native Americans. Her right wing hate knows no end. These racist white surpremacists always insist they're doing god's work. And since we see people defending her actions here, and since AG Barr had no explanation as to why hate crimes are on the rise, yet hate crimes prosecutions are down under Trump's admin, we'll be certain to see more death threats carried out in the name of the prince of peace.

https://newsok.com/article/5627654/racist-graffit-found-at-norman-school-and-democratic-office?custo...

https://kfor.com/2019/04/08/norman-woman-charged-following-several-cases-of-racist-graffiti-in-cleve...

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Every-race-but-white-will-die-An-Oklahoma-13752602.php

Have any of you attended one of their tents? have you ever seen how those leaders manipulated their audience. ?  They intermingle religion with their own personal motives. Many of them actually request funds to provide them with planes, and other lavish amounts of moneys in oder to make them feel that they are helping the caused when the only thing that they do, is actually live on what those poor souls provide them. By naming the Bible, and God they seem to think that they are propagating Christianity when they only thing that they do is becoming the anti Crist that we have known all along that would come.

Suppose I post a newspaper item about a black cop killer - shall I run it under the topic, "Black Power Blacks take action"?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22