With an AARP membership, there’s always more to discover! Check out your member benefits.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
159
Views

Re: Evangelical Whites take action

159 Views
Message 21 of 57

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


True - it is not about the OP. Rather it illustrates the racism in the OP that goes with determining that the importance of a death is dependent on the race of the victim and that of the "doer".

Nobody died in the OP. You're still trying to take the thread off-topic.

 

 


Not really - the OP appears to be a racist attack on Whites and a religious attack on Evangelicals all over the actions of one person. I am pointing out that bad behaviour is not race or religion based.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
159
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
179
Views

Re: Evangelical Whites take action

179 Views
Message 22 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:


True - it is not about the OP. Rather it illustrates the racism in the OP that goes with determining that the importance of a death is dependent on the race of the victim and that of the "doer".

Nobody died in the OP. You're still trying to take the thread off-topic.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
179
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
181
Views

Re: Evangelical Whites take action

181 Views
Message 23 of 57

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Any thoughts on someone using the incident in Norman to post their racism - "whitey sticking up for whitey".


I posted that, rk. You calling me a racist?

 

Certainly not, that would probably be against the rules. But I do wonder what people think about the use of the Norman incident to post such racist statements.



Uh huh. Would "probably" be against the rules. So you did it again. That's alright, rk. That feeling is mutual.

 

Then we are in agreement - it is despicable to use the Norman incident  to post such racist comments.


I don't agree with anything you say. White criminal, white DA, one commits a hate crime and threatens to kill minorities, and the other refuses to enhance the charges because of it. That isn't racism only in the minds of white supremacist alt-right racists who have always believed whites deserve a different set of rules.

 

Just watching a piece right now about the white son a white sheriff being charged with torching 3 black churches. I suppose that has nothing to do with racism either. Typical right wing racist logic.

 

If these guys were not killed by whites or Evangelicals, did their lives mean nothing to the racists who seem to think it only counts if done by a white.


https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2018/10/21/detroit-dealing-devastating-imp...


Your article doesn't have a thing to do with the OP, so try staying on topic.

 

Your off-topic article is good for one thing, though - it makes the perfect case for expanded gun control.

 

 


True - it is not about the OP. Rather it illustrates the racism in the OP that goes with determining that the importance of a death is dependent on the race of the victim and that of the "doer".
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
181
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
182
Views

Re: Evangelical Whites take action

182 Views
Message 24 of 57

Look at the topic title...

Evangelical Whites...

Not all evangelicals - just the whites. 

Could that indicate racially biased people - like tRump?

 

Has it been noticed that the content of a number of posts appears to be defending racist tRump and most of his biased and bigoted followers, supporters and cultists?

Are Evangelical Whites doing racial segregation of themselves?

 

As one poster posted - "Whiteys defending Whiteys"

Does that mean that evangelical whites could be considered to be tacitly approving of defense of white supremacy?

 

Kinda weird - considering that Jesus was undoubtedly a brown skinned Jewish Carpenter that nazis, klukkers, white nationalists, white supremacists - yes - and - a great many Evangelical Whites probably wouldn't invite to worship with them in  their majority white congregations...

 

 

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
182
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
183
Views

Re: Evangelical Whites take action

183 Views
Message 25 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Any thoughts on someone using the incident in Norman to post their racism - "whitey sticking up for whitey".


I posted that, rk. You calling me a racist?

 

Certainly not, that would probably be against the rules. But I do wonder what people think about the use of the Norman incident to post such racist statements.



Uh huh. Would "probably" be against the rules. So you did it again. That's alright, rk. That feeling is mutual.

 

Then we are in agreement - it is despicable to use the Norman incident  to post such racist comments.


I don't agree with anything you say. White criminal, white DA, one commits a hate crime and threatens to kill minorities, and the other refuses to enhance the charges because of it. That isn't racism only in the minds of white supremacist alt-right racists who have always believed whites deserve a different set of rules.

 

Just watching a piece right now about the white son a white sheriff being charged with torching 3 black churches. I suppose that has nothing to do with racism either. Typical right wing racist logic.

 

If these guys were not killed by whites or Evangelicals, did their lives mean nothing to the racists who seem to think it only counts if done by a white.


https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2018/10/21/detroit-dealing-devastating-imp...


Your article doesn't have a thing to do with the OP, so try staying on topic.

 

Your off-topic article is good for one thing, though - it makes the perfect case for expanded gun control.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
183
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
185
Views

Re: Evangelical Whites take action

185 Views
Message 26 of 57

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Any thoughts on someone using the incident in Norman to post their racism - "whitey sticking up for whitey".


I posted that, rk. You calling me a racist?

 

Certainly not, that would probably be against the rules. But I do wonder what people think about the use of the Norman incident to post such racist statements.



Uh huh. Would "probably" be against the rules. So you did it again. That's alright, rk. That feeling is mutual.

 

Then we are in agreement - it is despicable to use the Norman incident  to post such racist comments.


I don't agree with anything you say. White criminal, white DA, one commits a hate crime and threatens to kill minorities, and the other refuses to enhance the charges because of it. That isn't racism only in the minds of white supremacist alt-right racists who have always believed whites deserve a different set of rules.

 

Just watching a piece right now about the white son a white sheriff being charged with torching 3 black churches. I suppose that has nothing to do with racism either. Typical right wing racist logic.

 

If these guys were not killed by whites or Evangelicals, did their lives mean nothing to the racists who seem to think it only counts if done by a white.


https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2018/10/21/detroit-dealing-devastating-imp...

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
185
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
190
Views

Re: Evangelical Whites take action

190 Views
Message 27 of 57

I do wish people would stop confusing Evangelicals - people who spread the Good News of the Gospels - and Fundamentalists - people who believe what God told Moses must be taught as SCIENCE in our schools, LGTBQ are abominations onto God (but fail to mention the Bible said the same thing about eating shellfish) and support Israel because they figure that's who will start the War of Armageddon to bring Jesus back to fix everything, beginning with sending all the Jews and other heathens to Hell in a hatbox.

 

The GOP currys favor from the FUNDAMENTALISTS, possibly because they can be trusted to not think too hard about much of anything and search the bible for answers instead. Not sure where their Bibles say they should follow the lead of draft-dodging whoremongering serial adulterers who recommend his own child be aborted and bears false witness on a daily basis, but must admit a great deal of what they claim "the Bible says" is a mystery to me.

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
190
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
169
Views

Re: Evangelical Whites take action

169 Views
Message 28 of 57

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Sooner or later,,, if we don't ''it'', it will go away.

*LIBERAL IDEAS RUIN the LIVES of AMERICANS

 

Not as much as the Evangelists try to make policy for this country with their false ideas and morals.

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
169
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
165
Views

Re: Evangelical Whites take action

165 Views
Message 29 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152 

Hate filled!? Try truth filled, but that’s not part of the white trump evangelical plan!

Or, how do  get closer to God by lying?

 

tax returns donnie


What has any of that to do with:

And how about the claim that the right wing will support her - using her acts as a political weapon right here on these boards.

 

And further politicization with comments about AG Barr followed by racism - "whitey sticking up for whitey".

 

Then further politicization by assuming that the President's interest in free speech for all on campus is related to Nazism.

 

And then broadening the hatred out with "hating blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, Liberals, etc.".

 

So, yes, AF it is people doing the destruction and it is people spreading the hatred in Norman - and right here.


Ah,  those evangelicals, the ones with their flexible morals, they keep on trucking and spreading their false premises  everywhere they go.
Poor followers, they get manipulated by their leaders that demand that they should have planes and all of what their hearts desire given an  provided by their poor souls and manipulated followers.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
165
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
7
Kudos
169
Views

Re: Evangelical Whites take action

169 Views
Message 30 of 57

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Any thoughts on someone using the incident in Norman to post their racism - "whitey sticking up for whitey".


I posted that, rk. You calling me a racist?

 

Certainly not, that would probably be against the rules. But I do wonder what people think about the use of the Norman incident to post such racist statements.



Uh huh. Would "probably" be against the rules. So you did it again. That's alright, rk. That feeling is mutual.

 

Then we are in agreement - it is despicable to use the Norman incident  to post such racist comments.


I don't agree with anything you say. White criminal, white DA, one commits a hate crime and threatens to kill minorities, and the other refuses to enhance the charges because of it. That isn't racism only in the minds of white supremacist alt-right racists who have always believed whites deserve a different set of rules.

 

Just watching a piece right now about the white son a white sheriff being charged with torching 3 black churches. I suppose that has nothing to do with racism either. Typical right wing racist logic.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
7
Kudos
169
Views