Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Equal Justice Just Started; Cop Charged With Murder

Message 1 of 6

What we need to do is get out into the streets and participate in one of the Black Lives Matters events.    The longer that we are in the streets the RW may finally figure out that their hoodlums are being outed, as in New Mexico and other areas.     What these racists wannabee's did not figure on was that people will use their phones to document and prove that the RW groups are the trouble makers.    

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 6

Hope springs eternal: perhaps someday we can say, All Lives Matter. 
But, one step at a time, let us now proclaim that “Black Lives Matter”!

A lot of work to be done in the name of equality. Let’s make a difference!

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 6

@ChasKy53 wrote:

OOPS !!!   I posted this same topic after you did, I should have looked closer first.  I notice the police apologists are ignoring this so far?  I wonder why. 

It's hard to type with your tale between your legs....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 6

He had had 12 complaints against him prior to this.  In 7 years. 

https://nypost.com/2020/06/16/ex-cop-garrett-rolfe-who-killed-rayshard-brooks-had-12-citizen-complai...

They need to hold police accountable.  I understand they are human, I do.  But it seems if there is a pattern of misconduct, the department should realize it, and reassign the officer to something better suited for his skill set.  Or fire him if necessary.    Unbelievable.   

Lawsuit against the city as well, I'm sure. 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 6

OOPS !!!   I posted this same topic after you did, I should have looked closer first.  I notice the police apologists are ignoring this so far?  I wonder why. 

Only Thing Man Learns From History Is Man Learns Nothing From History
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Equal Justice Just Began; Cop Charged With Murder

Message 6 of 6

Officer who shot Rayshard Brooks faces 11 charges, including felony murder

Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard announced 11 charges against the former Atlanta officer who shot and killed 27-year-old Rayshard Brooks, including felony murder.

Officer Garrett Rolfe was was fired after footage showed him shooting at Brooks multiple times from the back as Brooks fled.

If found guilty of felony murder, Rolfe faces life in prison without parole.

Another second officer on the scene, Devin Brosnan, is on administrative duty. Howard announced today that Brosnan will be a witness for the state.

The Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard says Rayshard Brooks 'never presented himself as a t...

Former ATL officer kicked Brooks after he shot him, DA says

Atlanta officer will testify against former cop who killed Brooks, DA says

Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard said that Devin Brosnan, the other officer on the scene during the killing of Rayshard Brooks, "has now become a state's witness." 

Howard continued: "He has decided to testify on behalf of the state in this case. What he has said to us that is within a matter of days he plans to make a statement regarding the culpability of officer Rolfe." 

Howard said that Brosnan "is not psychologically willing to give that statement today."

Brosnan admitted "he was standing on Mr Brooks' body immediately after the shooting," the district attorney said. He will be charged with aggravated assault and two violations of oath, Howard said

It's time to redefine Justice in America!

Black_Lives_Matter_logo.svg.png

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards.

Solve your favorite crosswords on AARP Games to earn AARP Rewards points. Try your hand at the Daily Crossword, the Mini Crossword, and Let’s Crossword, the new member game you can play with family and friends. Play Now.

Top Authors