Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Epstein found injured in NYC jail cell - possible suicide attempt?

Message 11 of 19

Agreed - liddle donnie and many others with wealth and power have far too much to lose should Epstein cut a deal for a reduced sentence and offers to tell tales and name names...

I don't think we can know but doesn't it seem as if this prisoner should be segregated from the rest of the incarcerated population and have a dedicated suicide watch on him 24-7?

Also, how about limit his legal counsel to no more than two attorneys allowed to meet with him.  They can report back and put their heads together with the rest of the expensive suits.

It seems as if easy access to kill the prisoner may be the end game.  Maybe he did this to himself before anyone else could.

A saving grace is all the evidence the law has already in their hands.  Not knowing what that exactly is, it's still pretty great they have what they do.  Epstein is not going to ever get over the shock that his millions will open this door for him to walk free, ever again.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 19

@gordyfl wrote:

Oh, the initiation fee at MaraLago is now $200,000 because it grants you access to the ToadPOTUS, the right to listen in on Top Secret phonecalls in the dining room AND the assurance YOU will never be audited by the IRS or investigated by the DOJ.

I'm sure you're right. The book was published in 2016 - before he became president.

Olderscout is indeed correct.

Shortly after his inauguration, Trump made it known that his Mar-a-Lago Resort would be the "Florida White House" and then DOUBLED the membership fee .... an obvious, blatant violation of our Constitution's Emoluments Clause!!!

Perhaps Trump draws a line when it comes to "underage" girls.

Trump admitted that he liked to watch teenage girls get undressed at his pageants. And a woman recently stated that when she was 13 years old, she was repeatedly raped by both Epstein and Trump. Both incidents are clear examples that Trump has "no line" when it comes to his admitted entitlement to sexually assault women!

Or maybe Trump won't let Epstein or anyone else interfere with his pride and joy Mar-a-Lago. 

Yup .... as the saying goes .... Trump just didn't want to "defecate in his own nest"!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 19

The girl's testimony also implicated Alan Dershowitz whom she said was a close friend of Jeffrey Epstein.

Two pictures of Jeffrey Epstein inside the book:

jeff estein hs.JPG

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 19

@gruffstuff wrote:

Epstein found injured in NYC jail cell - possible suicide attempt?

Tartaglione is a former police officer in Westchester County who was arrested in December 2016 and accused of killing four men in an alleged cocaine distribution conspiracy, then burying their bodies in his yard in Otisville in Orange County, 

comment :

They missed this time, one way or another Epstein will take his secrets to the grave with him. 

Agreed - liddle donnie and many others with wealth and power have far too much to lose should Epstein cut a deal for a reduced sentence and offers to tell tales and name names...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 19

Oh, the initiation fee at MaraLago is now $200,000 because it grants you access to the ToadPOTUS, the right to listen in on Top Secret phonecalls in the dining room AND the assurance YOU will never be audited by the IRS or investigated by the DOJ.

I'm sure you're right. The book was published in 2016 - before he became president.

Perhaps Trump draws a line when it comes to "underage" girls. Or maybe Trump won't let Epstein or anyone else interfere with his pride and joy Mar-a-Lago. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 19

@gordyfl wrote:

I've been reading the book "Filthy Rich" about Jeffrey Epstein. I'm only half-way through it.

It starts out describing his crimes, sometimes in rather graphic details. But then it goes back to his younger days (high school, etc.) which I find interesting.
I'm still curious how he made so much money - possibly billions. I hope the book answers that question. He seems mysterious and appears to be a very private individual.

Here are some excerpts from the book:

Epstein owns a 78 acre island home in the Virgin Islands where he had palm trees shipped in and planted - paying $20,000 per tree. The home is called "Little Saint James" but Epstein likes to call it "Little Saint Jeff".

One of "his girls" testifying against Epstein signed a document stating:

"In addition to constantly finding underage girls, Epstein and Maxwell also got girls for Epstein's friends and acquaintances. Epstein specifically told me that the reason for him doing this was that so they would 'owe him', they would be 'in his pocket', and he would 'have something on them'.

Here was a part about Trump:

"Mar-a-Lago costs $100,000 to join the club. Members paid $14,000 yearly in dues. Although Epstein had not properly joined the club, Trump's friendship with Ghislaine Maxwell gave Epstein unlimited use of the facilities.

The arrangement ended when a member's young daughter complained to her wealthy father: while relaxing at Mar-a-Lago she had been approached and invited out to Epstein's house.

The girl said that she had gone and that Epstein had tried to get her to undress.

The girl's father had gone directly to Trump, who -- in no uncertain terms -- told Epstein that he was barred from Mar-a-Lago."

The father did not file a complaint and no action was taken by the police.

filthy rich.jpg

In DuhToad tRump's fetid mind, Epstein's "crime" was embarrassing Bonespurs WUSSolini in his own club.......because he was not successfully recruiting the girl.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 19

I've been reading the book "Filthy Rich" about Jeffrey Epstein. I'm only half-way through it.

It starts out describing his crimes, sometimes in rather graphic details. But then it goes back to his younger days (high school, etc.) which I find interesting.
I'm still curious how he made so much money - possibly billions. I hope the book answers that question. He seems mysterious and appears to be a very private individual.

Here are some excerpts from the book:

Epstein owns a 78 acre island home in the Virgin Islands where he had palm trees shipped in and planted - paying $20,000 per tree. The home is called "Little Saint James" but Epstein likes to call it "Little Saint Jeff".

One of "his girls" testifying against Epstein signed a document stating:

"In addition to constantly finding underage girls, Epstein and Maxwell also got girls for Epstein's friends and acquaintances. Epstein specifically told me that the reason for him doing this was that so they would 'owe him', they would be 'in his pocket', and he would 'have something on them'.

Here was a part about Trump:

"Mar-a-Lago costs $100,000 to join the club. Members paid $14,000 yearly in dues. Although Epstein had not properly joined the club, Trump's friendship with Ghislaine Maxwell gave Epstein unlimited use of the facilities.

The arrangement ended when a member's young daughter complained to her wealthy father: while relaxing at Mar-a-Lago she had been approached and invited out to Epstein's house.

The girl said that she had gone and that Epstein had tried to get her to undress.

The girl's father had gone directly to Trump, who -- in no uncertain terms -- told Epstein that he was barred from Mar-a-Lago."

The father did not file a complaint and no action was taken by the police.

filthy rich.jpg

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 19

Tartaglione is a former police officer in Westchester County who was arrested in December 2016 and accused of killing four men in an alleged cocaine distribution conspiracy, then burying their bodies in his yard in Otisville in Orange County, 

comment :

They missed this time, one way or another Epstein will take his secrets to the grave with him. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Message 19 of 19
Kudos
Views
Replies