Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 9

tRump has no regard for ANY human life save his own, so no telling WHERE in Chicago he'll deploy his Gestapo. I'm a bit concerned they may wind up in Gang territory, mostly because the NRAGOP has been working for decades to make sure the gang members are more heavily armed than the police or the individual  GIs in the Army, which is a reason tRump WOULD send his minions into gang territory in the hope he could spark a serious fire-fight to distract people from his ongoing murder of Americans by covid.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

@williamb  wrote IP Don’t give any reason for the secret police to respond...but continue with your right to protest...peacefully. Or move away from federal buildings. That will take some air out of trump’s balloon.
Take away trump’s reason for sending his ss. 

Excellent idea...EXCEPT it addresses the reason Toad SAID he was sending in his Gestapo when the actual reason was to incite more violence by attacking, gassing, beating and kidnapping peaceful protestors.

Hope the Vets make out better than the moms and dads, but lil donny Bonespurs has never shown he has any use for, or regard of, any of those groups.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

Here is the bs:  The Federal Protective Service has the authority to make arrests “if the officer or agent has reasonable grounds to believe that the person to be arrested has committed or is committing a felony.”

Here is the law of the nation:  . People can’t be arrested unless the arresting officer has probable cause—not merely reasonable grounds—to believe a crime has been committed or is underway. That’s required by the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution, which presumptively prohibits seizures without probable cause.

So the current WH regime is destroying the Constitution so that donald and his bone spurs can try and win the vote of many who may be conservative, but really do like the Constitutional Rights that he is busy destroying.    He needs to go home ( where ever that may be).  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

We all know veterans are mostly liberals, anarchists, and members of Antifa. NOT.

If you're a conservative and veterans turn against you, it's goodbye elected office.

Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.
Donald Trump
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

241689_rgb_768.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

: ‘Enough Is Enough’: A ‘Wall’ of Veterans Joins Portland Protesters"

Portland has 900 full time police officers.

Chicago has 12.000

If they need help from the federal government they'll ask for it.

This is Trump's latest ploy to distract from his incompetence.

I will say I'm very disappointed in the DHS.  I think the DHS has to go.  I don't care for Bush, I don't give him credit for much,  but I don't think this is what Bush intended when the DHS was created.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

@Centristsin2010 wrote:
‘Enough Is Enough’: A ‘Wall’ of Veterans Joins Portland Protesters Peaceful protests were already happening for weeks when federal officers arrived on July 4. Our video shows how President Trump’s deployment ignited chaos.

‘Enough Is Enough’: A ‘Wall’ of Veterans Joins Portland Protesters 

Yep, I saw this and was going to post it. Great news, IMHO. Veterans standing up for the rights of others, just what serving in the military is about. tRump had his militia tear gas the mayor, I gotta' wonder if he'll do it to military veterans. 

tRump wants to be an authoritarian, that's not what out military fights for. This shows me he is losing the support of many veterans, it's time, he cares little about them.

Biden/Harris 2020 !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

That’s great news. Perhaps they might be able to persuade some protesters to tone it down a bit..concerning the graffiti, fires, and destruction...that throws gas on trump’s fire which he is trying to start. 
Don’t give any reason for the secret police to respond...but continue with your right to protest...peacefully. Or move away from federal buildings. That will take some air out of trump’s balloon. 
Take away trump’s reason for sending his ss. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

‘Enough Is Enough’: ‘Wall’ of Veterans Joins Portland Protesters"

Message 9 of 9
‘Enough Is Enough’: A ‘Wall’ of Veterans Joins Portland Protesters Peaceful protests were already happening for weeks when federal officers arrived on July 4. Our video shows how President Trump’s deployment ignited chaos.

‘Enough Is Enough’: A ‘Wall’ of Veterans Joins Portland Protesters 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit