Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Ellen DeGeneres

Message 1 of 15

Ellen's political philosophy is of little interest to me. What I don't understand is why she's sitting next to Dubya at a football game when she's married to Portia de Rossi. 

Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. -Mark Twain
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 15

@jimc91 wrote:

I made the suggestion months ago to stop with labels by telling another poster I was offended by his/her use of the cult label.  

I stopped using the dimm label for 4 weeks.  

My suggestion was ignored.  

Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.  

Stop with the use  of cult and I will stop using dimm.

The ball is in CT’s court...

@jimc91   That is too, TOO funny!  Thank you Jim.  No one epitomises "the CULT" like the poster who invoked the "Deep State" over 400 times.....

The "Deep State" is a LIE!!!!

Trumps Former Campaign Manager Admits the Deep State Was a LIE!!!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 15

Image result for images ellen degeneres thumbs up

BigLib - Oh, so as long as you can justify it, then the whole kindness routine goes out the window. Exactly what was it that you were praising Ellen for again?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 15

@jimc91 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 8.33.09 AM.png

"Here’s the thing," she added. "I’m friends with George Bush. In fact, I’m friends with a lot of people who don’t share the same beliefs that I have. We’re all different and I think that we've forgotten that that’s OK."

DeGeneres continued: "When I say 'be kind to one another,' I don’t mean only the people that think the same way that you do. I mean be kind to everyone. Doesn’t matter."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bravo Ellen!  

Please explain this concept to the members of the AARP online community that post on the Politics and Current Events board!  

There is much more to life than partisan politics and we are all members of the human race that are created equal.

Yeah! Because calling people you disagree with on the AARP Online Community "dimms" is the epitome of equality!

I made the suggestion months ago to stop with labels by telling another poster I was offended by his/her use of the cult label.  

Oh, so as long as you can justify it, then the whole kindness routine goes out the window. Exactly what was it that you were praising Ellen for again?

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 15

@BigLib wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

"Here’s the thing," she added. "I’m friends with George Bush. In fact, I’m friends with a lot of people who don’t share the same beliefs that I have. We’re all different and I think that we've forgotten that that’s OK."

DeGeneres continued: "When I say 'be kind to one another,' I don’t mean only the people that think the same way that you do. I mean be kind to everyone. Doesn’t matter."

Bravo Ellen!  

Please explain this concept to the members of the AARP online community that post on the Politics and Current Events board!  

There is much more to life than partisan politics and we are all members of the human race that are created equal.

Yeah! Because calling people you disagree with on the AARP Online Community "dimms" is the epitome of equality!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 15

@BigLib wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Bravo Ellen!  

You are right again, BigLib....some adults here are the epitome of:

Image result for pointing at others 3 fingers pointing at self

And they STILL don't "get it".....but with others like yourself and other great posters, if they pay attention, they just might grasp some of it....

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 15

@jimc91 wrote:

Bravo Ellen!  

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 15

Kudos