Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Elizabeth Warren

Message 11 of 16
Mick, This is one of the best posts you have ever made. A good read.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 16

@Richva wrote:

It was good to see the charts, facts, and figures she used in talking about the issues she planned to address as part of her campaign.  A far cry from the continuous drumbeat of fake news coming from the White House.  

It will also be good to have a president who does not mind reading. 

I hope she enjoys the first few months as the only active candidate - unfortunately her awkward mannerisms and ridiculous attempts at addressing the Pocohontas issue will be her downfall - like it or not - I call her the Bob Dole of Politics - smart - informed - politically savvy - she just will not be able to connect with a majority of voters.................she will win on policy & wonkiness but she just doesn't have the TV & Social Media appeal of a Kamala Harris - Corey Booker - Amy Klobuchar or Beto...............................

Warrens got a Great Slogan though

Trump is what happens when corruption invades a system

I hope the Dems don't make this a Circus - Trump is the Circus Master - the Savant of Carnival Barkers and he will destroy Biden - Sanders - Warren etc.

Dems need a polished orator with great command of all the facts and the ability to communicate them in a way a majority of people will understand and someone with Curb Appeal

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 16

It was good to see the charts, facts, and figures she used in talking about the issues she planned to address as part of her campaign.  A far cry from the continuous drumbeat of fake news coming from the White House.  

It will also be good to have a president who does not mind reading. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 16

In her book (not her most recent book) Elizabeth Warren would mention stopping off at a restaurant for a beer. Several times throughout the book she mentioned that.

I didn't know about "the fridge", so I looked it up.

From the Boston Globe:
Elizabeth Warren reveals what brand of beer she likes to drink

Now we finally know: Elizabeth Warren revealed Wednesday the type of beer she was drinking during an Instagram live video that was filmed in her kitchen on New Year’s Eve.
Warren’s disclosure came after a reporter asked about the video — which has been criticized as cringe-worthy by some pundits — and what kind of beer she was drinking.
“I drink Michelob Ultra — the club soda of beers,” she joked.
The question came after Warren broadcast a live video on Instagram in which she reflected on announcing her exploratory committee earlier in the day.
“Hold on a sec. I’m gonna get me a beer,” Warren said during the livestream, before exiting the frame and clinking around in her fridge.
As she came back into the frame, she told her audience that her husband, Bruce, was now in the kitchen, and offered him a beer, too. (He passed.)
Warren, whose hand covered the beer’s label, then took a big swig from a bottle, and continued to take sips throughout the video.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2019/01/02/elizabeth-warren-reveals-what-brand-beer-she-likes-drin...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 16

@gordyfl wrote:

elizabeth warren smoke signals.jpg

Naw - it says she's going to get a Beer from her Fridge............................

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

Elizabeth Warren

Message 16 of 16

elizabeth warren smoke signals.jpg

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.