From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Elizabeth Warren Has Native American Heritage

Message 71 of 107

@ChasKy53 wrote:

This is just another example of how trump lies, how he attacks and makes no apologies after being proven wrong, how he breaks promises, and how he most always weasle's out of making a charitable contribution.

President Trump has kept more of his campaign promises that any other president in my lifetime.  

You need to watch the tape from the rally in its entire context.  

Stop listening to the left wing media and look it up for yourself.  The information is available for those that want to know the truth.  Some folks are content being spoon fed by CNN or MSNBC but it is your choice.

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 107

This is just another example of how trump lies, how he attacks and makes no apologies after being proven wrong, how he breaks promises, and how he most always weasle's out of making a charitable contribution.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 107

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:

My nephew took one of those DNA tests - ancestry. We always assumed that our family had English blood based on the fact some of our ancestors came to the U.S. from the UK. It turns out we have no English blood. As he followed the family tree, apparently some of our ancestors lived in England but did not marry anyone English.

We were surprised that we are part Russian Jew. Quite a bit.

Unlike Elizabeth Warren, we have no Native American DNA.

My four nieces each had DNA testing with the results for each being different.   According to some sources there can be differences even among siblings as this indicates.  These results are different from documented genealogical research.  We have documentation of Native American ancestry, mine being back to the sixth generation, but there was no indication in their DNA test.

From the 23 and Me site:

“It is important to note that even if an individual in your family tree was considered to be Native American, your own DNA may not reveal the Native American ancestry because each parent only passes down a random half of their DNA each generation.”

I guess now it is Trump's move then. First, he should donate the million dollars promise if she TOOK the test and published the results. Of course, what is one more lie in the 5,000 he has already done?  

Then, Trump has to prove she does NOT have N.A. heritage. She did her part, now he should do his. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 107

@gordyfl wrote:

My nephew took one of those DNA tests - ancestry. We always assumed that our family had English blood based on the fact some of our ancestors came to the U.S. from the UK. It turns out we have no English blood. As he followed the family tree, apparently some of our ancestors lived in England but did not marry anyone English.

My four nieces each had DNA testing with the results for each being different.   According to some sources there can be differences even among siblings as this indicates.  These results are different from documented genealogical research.  We have documentation of Native American ancestry, mine being back to the sixth generation, but there was no indication in their DNA test.

From the 23 and Me site:

“It is important to note that even if an individual in your family tree was considered to be Native American, your own DNA may not reveal the Native American ancestry because each parent only passes down a random half of their DNA each generation.”

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 107

@Panjandrum wrote:

If I were President Trump and Warren gets the dem nomination, I would take a DNA test and publish the results.  It is a good chance he is at least as much Native American as Warren and maybe more...  LOL

I hope so too. He'd be living proof that Neanderthal genes are alive and well in some of us.

Neanderthal genome project - Wikipedia 

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 107

Elizabeth Warren is way out of her league and is certainly NOT READY for Prime Time...

The dems 2018 and 2020 platform is that of an unhinged MOB...  Hate Trump.  

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 107

eleizabeth warren forked tongue.jpg

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 107

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 107

trump dna.jpg

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 107

If I were President Trump and Warren gets the dem nomination, I would take a DNA test and publish the results.  It is a good chance he is at least as much Native American as Warren and maybe more...  LOL

I doubt it.

It's more likely he's part Russian.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors