It’s open enrollment season for Affordable Care Act health insurance! Here are 11 things you need to know.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Elizabeth Warren Has Native American Heritage

Message 41 of 107

@rker321 wrote:

The issue is  that if Trump can lie with imputnity, I believe that Warren has the right to do so also. 

Well, well,  you’ve  certainly arrived at a logical conclusion. Liberal logic, that is!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 107

The issue is  that if Trump can lie with imputnity, I believe that Warren has the right to do so also. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 107

@Panjandrum wrote:

ChasKy53:  She was tested, passed the test, and now our lying president has gone back on his word.  trump's word means nothing, his supporters care nothing about that, anything that trump ways or does is acceptable to them.  So sad.

Trump lies about Elizabeth Warren, then he gets owned by her with a DNA test, and as usual, the Trump Cult doesn't have the sense God gave a goose so they keep digging in trying to defend the lies. Amazing. And funny.

www.snopes.com/fact-check/elizabeth-warren-wealthy-native-american/

The legitimacy of Warren’s claims to Native American heritage has certainly been challenged by many critics, and it is true that while Warren was at U. Penn. Law School she put herself on the “Minority Law Teacher” list as Native American) in the faculty directory of the Association of American Law Schools, and that Harvard Law School at one time promoted Warren as a Native American faculty member. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 107

@rker321 wrote:

I failed to see that importance of this issue. so what?  whether she is of native indian heritage or not. who cares? She still is an American so. what is the problem?  If if is permissible to accept  when Trump says that he has a science instinct when speaking about climate change, then Warren has the right to say that she is an Indian.

Do I have the right to say that I am a woman and then demand an "upward mobility" promotion? Can I say I am black and get a "cultural diversity" position?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 107

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

1/1,024th Indian - once again, she has destroyed the concept of minority privilege. And yet the supporters of minority privilege support her. Go figure.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/15/elizabeth-warren-less-native-american-dna/

Some seem to support only White Privilege and/or Privilege for The Wealthy.

Trump said he would pay $1 million to the charity of Warren's choice if she passed a DNA test showintg that she had American Indian in her DNA. She was tested, passed the test, and now our lying president has gone back on his word.  trump's word means nothing, his supporters care nothing about that, anything that trump ways or does is acceptable to them.  So sad.

The average European American has .18 DNA from Indian American and Warren has 1/2 that meaning that she is so far removed from being Indian, in fact you and I are more Indian than she.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 107

ChasKy53:  She was tested, passed the test, and now our lying president has gone back on his word.  trump's word means nothing, his supporters care nothing about that, anything that trump ways or does is acceptable to them.  So sad.

Trump lies about Elizabeth Warren, then he gets owned by her with a DNA test, and as usual, the Trump Cult doesn't have the sense God gave a goose so they keep digging in trying to defend the lies. Amazing. And funny.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 107

rk9152:   What has any of that to do with her assault on minority privilege?

You state the garbage you get from Fox as if it's a proven fact, so exactly what did she do to "assault minority privilege"?

Harvard didn't consider Elizabeth Warren as Native American, report says

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/elizabeth-warren-harvard-did-not-consider-her-native-american-boston-gl...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 107

I failed to see that importance of this issue. so what?  whether she is of native indian heritage or not. who cares? She still is an American so. what is the problem?  If if is permissible to accept  when Trump says that he has a science instinct when speaking about climate change, then Warren has the right to say that she is an Indian.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 107

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

1/1,024th Indian - once again, she has destroyed the concept of minority privilege. And yet the supporters of minority privilege support her. Go figure.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/15/elizabeth-warren-less-native-american-dna/

Some seem to support only White Privilege and/or Privilege for The Wealthy.

Trump said he would pay $1 million to the charity of Warren's choice if she passed a DNA test showintg that she had American Indian in her DNA. She was tested, passed the test, and now our lying president has gone back on his word.  trump's word means nothing, his supporters care nothing about that, anything that trump ways or does is acceptable to them.  So sad.

What has any of that to do with her assault on minority privilege? Come on - 1/1024th, less than the average person???

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 107

@aruzinsky wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

danzcolorplus8931-668x501.jpg

You forgot "Indian giver."

Considering Trump just backed off on his promise to pay a million dollars to the charity of Warren's choice, I would say your comment applies to Trump. 

My suggestion for Waren is to publicly announce her choice of charities to receive the million from Trump, take the appreciation, and let the charities (and high profile board members) publish their indignation that Trump has reneged. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22