Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

El Paso Suspect

Message 11 of 31

Trump Lovers live in an alternate reality. Within their reality, they have an Us versus Them mentaltity. Anyone outside their world, and/or anyone who criticizes their Supreme Leader in the White House, is deemed a "LIBERAL". They are then declared a mortal enemy. 

If I was a liberal, I would be proud of that label, but I'm not. I've been an INDEPENDENT all my life. Only in Trump World are mainstream, relatively conservative people like me considered a liberal. 

Of course calling me a liberal doesn't change the fact that Trump hired White Nationalists for key positions in the White House. And during the campaign, he was endorsed by both the KKK and the Nazi Party.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: El Paso Suspect

Message 12 of 31
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 31

The racism shown in the shooters "manifesto" echo the words and deeds of noted draftdodging toad, DJ tRump. Cadet Bonespurs didn't pull the trigger, but neither did Hitler shove anyone into a gaschamber.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 31

Authorities are searching the suspect's home. Allen is wealthy Dallas suburb. 

https://kfoxtv.com/news/local/authorities-at-home-in-allen-texas-associated-with-el-paso-shooting-su...

It is also being reported that federal authorities are treating this as an act of domestic terrorism. They are also pursuing charges as a federal hate crime.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 31

@NOTHAPPENING 

Think about it? I did and that’s nonsense. 

I choose...trump is a white supremist!

And CT’s list sure looks like fascist white supremists. 

I didn’t realize that disgruntled liberals were running a fear and dIvision campaign like trump has been doing!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 31

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 31

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"Trump does NOT support white supremacists."

Trump Lovers live in an alternate reality devoid of facts and the truth. His campaign was fully supported by White Nationalists. After getting elected, Trump chose at least three white nationalists to work closely with him in the White House.

• Steve Bannon
  • Stephen Miller
  • Sebastian Gorka

Apparently you are one liberal that doesn't understand the difference between when a crazy person admires Trump and Trump is a white supremacist.  Just because you don't like him doesn't mean that he won't win election for another 4 years.  Eat your heart out!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 31

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

There is no link to him being a Trump supporter like your posting says and Trump does NOT support white supremacists no matter what their support is.  More likely, he is a disgruntled liberal who is not getting enough handouts from Trump.

He had been tweeting about how happy he was with Trump's wall.

So that to you means Trump is a supporter of his?

That wall sure would have done all my neighbors a lot of good, wouldn't it? Another stupid Trump idea. 

Another stupid idea ONLY to liberals!  Since you love those illegal aliens so much, why don't you accommodate some of them at your home?  They would be much more comfortable in your home then in Obama's cages!

A Twitter account that appeared to belong to Crusius was shut down Saturday evening. Tweets on the account had praised President Trump and, in particular, his effort to build a wall along the U.S- Mexico border

You are impressed when a crazy person admires Trump? How about all the crazies that admired Obama?  The wall WILL hinder their entry to the U.S. as will buses to take the illegal aliens back to where they belong (not in our country)!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 31

CriticalThinking:  Trump Lovers live in an alternate reality devoid of facts and the truth.

That's true for many, but I suspect there are just as many who know better, but like what Trump is doing so they pretend not to. That's worse as far as I'm concerned.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 31

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

There is no link to him being a Trump supporter like your posting says ....

Wrong NOTHAPPENING.

Trump's anti-immigrant hate filled rhetoric establishes the link you deny. A most recent and LETHAL example;

"Trump jokes after rally attendee's suggestion to 'shoot' migrants at the border"

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/09/politics/donald-trump-rally-shoot-migrants/index.html

.... and Trump does NOT support white supremacists no matter what their support is. 

Trump referring to White Supremacists as "fine people" clearly indicates otherwise NOTHAPPENING!

More likely, he is a disgruntled liberal who is not getting enough handouts from Trump.

Another unsubstantiated, absurd false accusation .....

The shooter's manifesto actually suggested that he was following Trump's hateful rhetoric culminated by Trump entertaining the shooting of immigrants by one of his LOYAL supporters.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views