Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: El Paso Suspect

Message 1 of 31

If you all go back and listen to the people who have known Trump all his life they have told us over and over again he is a White Nationalist. His actions as President have proven that. He is part of the world wide group of far right Russia has been using to destroy all of the powers it can not control or who have a different form of govt. Steve Bannon is a big link to all of this along with the money behind him. They tried in France and failed. They are working Great Britain (BREXIT) and winning which will destroy GB. THey took over Italy a few years ago. They have taken over a number of the Eastern Europe Countries. They are starting to work on Germany again. They even want to overthrow the Pope. Trump is their vassal  in the US, and we were warned of this years ago. So Trump calls them out and everything is fine. Get real. Trump just moves on to the next step. Trump stole kids at the border a few years ago and people got up set, and Judge ordered him not to. He said he stopped and many said all is fine he stopped. We now know he did not stop he just moved on to his next project in his path to being the full Dictator of the US. The same will happen with this. People you are fighting for your way of life, and freedom. If you liked Nazi Germany under Hitler you will love the US under Trump. Here is the message to you. End this in 2020 by not voting for Trump or anyone with an R behind their name. I must add lets hope and pray he leaves as Michael Cohen, and Donnie D say he will not, and I agree with them so pray they and I are wrong. Trump is a White Nationalists Dictator.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 31

American-fascists.JPG

These are the "fine men" in Charlston according to Trump.

These are the "antifa" of 1942;

1944_Antifa.jpg

We need to chose.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 31

@TracyofCotuit wrote:
When Trump does not call out these people and repudiate what they do, he is supporting them in my book.

I guess this is just another example of one of trump's "fine people".

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 31
When Trump does not call out these people and repudiate what they do, he is supporting them in my book.
Sir Granny Tracy
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 31
He should take the lead but he won't. The orange muffin top will say just enough to hold on to his supporters.
Sir Granny Tracy
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 31

EBGildgXoAE3uP7.jpg

This is yet another reason I, My wife, and all of our adult children will not be voting for any republican/conservative...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 31

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Lovers live in an alternate reality. Within their reality, they have an Us versus Them mentaltity. Anyone outside their world, and/or anyone who criticizes their Supreme Leader in the White House, is deemed a "LIBERAL". They are then declared a mortal enemy. 

If I was a liberal, I would be proud of that label, but I'm not. I've been an INDEPENDENT all my life. Only in Trump World are mainstream, relatively conservative people like me considered a liberal. 

Of course calling me a liberal doesn't change the fact that Trump hired White Nationalists for key positions in the White House. And during the campaign, he was endorsed by both the KKK and the Nazi Party.

Now, you know that the liberals are the true lovers of the KKK and Antifa (liberal thugs) don't you?

Yet when asked to provide names of Democrats and liberals who fit your accusation, you were unable to do so NOTHAPPENING.

As such, your unsubstantiated absurd claim remains completely bogus.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

El Paso Suspect

Message 8 of 31

As I stated earlier this thread, anyone who dares crticize the Supreme Leader of Trump World is automatically classified as a Liberal. And what is a liberal in Trump World? A liberal is the mortal enemy.  They hate liberals even more than they hate immigrants.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 31

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"Trump does NOT support white supremacists."

Trump Lovers live in an alternate reality devoid of facts and the truth. His campaign was fully supported by White Nationalists. After getting elected, Trump chose at least three white nationalists to work closely with him in the White House.

• Steve Bannon
  • Stephen Miller
  • Sebastian Gorka

Apparently you are one liberal that doesn't understand the difference between when a crazy person admires Trump and Trump is a white supremacist. 

You omitted that Trump and his supporters ALL went along with the "crazy person", thus becoming complicit with the suggestion to kill immigrants.

Just because you don't like him doesn't mean that he won't win election for another 4 years.  Eat your heart out!

Actually, most Americans "don't like Trump" as exhibited by his enormous loss in the popular vote.

Trump's only chance for another 4 years once again relies upon illegal Russian interference.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 31

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Lovers live in an alternate reality. Within their reality, they have an Us versus Them mentaltity. Anyone outside their world, and/or anyone who criticizes their Supreme Leader in the White House, is deemed a "LIBERAL". They are then declared a mortal enemy. 

If I was a liberal, I would be proud of that label, but I'm not. I've been an INDEPENDENT all my life. Only in Trump World are mainstream, relatively conservative people like me considered a liberal. 

Of course calling me a liberal doesn't change the fact that Trump hired White Nationalists for key positions in the White House. And during the campaign, he was endorsed by both the KKK and the Nazi Party.

Using your (il)logic, since you are "endorsed" by the liberals on this forum, YOU are a liberal!  You are NOT an Independent but the opposite of an Independent.  If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck.

Now, you know that the liberals are the true lovers of the KKK and Antifa (liberal thugs) don't you?

Kudos
Views