Honored Social Butterfly

Eight juicy details from the new Melania book.....

Stephanie Wolkoff's new book " Melania and Me," is the name of the book.

It seems Melania can't stand Ivanka,

Stephanie Winston Wolkoff’s new book “Melania and Me: The Rise and Fall of My Friendship with the First Lady,” reveals that Melania wanted to block Ivanka’s face from appearing in photos of Donald Trump taking the oath of office, in a maneuver dubbed “Operation Block Ivanka.” (The operation was mostly successful.)

There is a video of the scowl given Ivanka at the Trump inauguration.

The reportedly icy relationship between Melania and Ivanka is a major theme of the book, and burst into the public eye on Thursday night at Trump’s GOP convention acceptance speech. That’s when a short video of Melania smiling at Ivanka, followed by her facial expression quickly turning into a scowl, went viral, garnering 20 million views on Twitter.

In her book she also mentions Melania didn't want to move to Washington right away and wanted the toilet and shower used by Michelle Obama replaced!

In her book, she describes how Melania didn’t want to move to the White House right away in part because she didn’t want to have to use the same shower and toilet as former first lady Michelle Obama and was waiting for the bathroom to be renovated.

It's also come out Trump wanted his inauguration to look like a North Korea military parade. Sounds about right doesn't it?

An early copy of the book, which publishes Tuesday, was shared with POLITICO. Here are some of its most revelatory nuggets:

— Donald Trump wanted his inauguration to look like a North Korean military parade. When discussing the parade with Winston Wolkoff and Ivanka during the transition, Trump said: “I want tanks and choppers. Make it look like North Korea,” he told them. Winston Wolkoff wrote: “He really wanted goose-stepping troops and armored tanks? That would break tradition and terrify half the country.”

When asked for comment, White House deputy press secretary Judd Deere said in a statement: “The President loves our military, but this is absolutely not true.”

Melania doesn’t place a high importance on other people’s wants and desires, according to the book. Winston Wolkoff says she has sometimes said over the years: “Pleasing anyone else is not my priority!” The author said she wished she had Melania’s confidence and her ability to put herself first without thinking much of others

new Melania tell all book. 

But wait, it gets even better:

It seems Melania according to a former advisor used a private e-mail server while in the White House!!!!!

lock her up!!! 

Honored Social Butterfly

Watched an interview of the author last night...things are a mess in the White House...trump and melania are trying to throw her under the bus and make her the scapegoat, while the inauguration is missing 40-50 million, and she is not having it...good for her!

Honored Social Butterfly

missing money from the inauguration William? Say it ain't so!! Oops. I heard about that.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png