Eye scans and gene editing are among the new frontiers in Alzheimer’s research! Learn more in AARP’s report on medical breakthroughs.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Eco's from Hitler

Message 1 of 12

@rk9152 wrote:

Tax reform - Hitler - Eco's - Pence?? Anyone want to ties this package together?

Just follow the bouncing ball, RKay...

Related image

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

Tax reform - Hitler - Eco's - Pence?? Anyone want to ties this package together?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

@retiredtraveler wrote:

"...In your opinion, is it too much to expect Bannon or Pence to have actually said that?...".

No. I agree, and that's kinda the point.  They have announced 'sweeping changes' in tax reform.  Yes, with no details.  Most expect the announcement to come after legislation is passed....it's a long road ahead.  Very premature to announce something that has a long way to go.  You don't announce that you've completed a bike ride until you finish or near completion.  IMO, he should just shut-up and attempt to move forward.  Too big of an ego for such an important position.   Whether it will be any good is totally up in the air.  Agreed.  The question will become, "where is all the revenue going to come from?"  Pence has also denounced all the regulation. Again, what changes come through remain to be seen as positive or negative.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12
Sorry, I can't play today. I amconstruction". What is being said is revealing. doing my taxes but I promise to get back to you on "de
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

"...In your opinion, is it too much to expect Bannon or Pence to have actually said that?...".

No. They have announced 'sweeping changes' in tax reform. Whether it will be any good is totally up in the air. Pence has also denounced all the regulation. Again, what changes come through remain to be seen as positive or negative.

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

I still believe that we do have a very strong Democracy, and that it would be very difficult for anyone simply walk into the WH and become like Hitler, that to me seems a hyperbole and extremely emotional statement  being brought by  people that want to manipulate individual minds.
People need to think before they adopt theories that have little basis. And please, don't bother calling me a Trump follower. because I will laugh very hard.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

@mimi0000 wrote:

Stephen Bannon, Donnie's chief strategist, told an  audience that the “deconstruction of the administrative state” is underway, and  Pence said the Trump victory had led to “the most important time in the history of our movement.”

Does this  sound like Hitler's "New World Order"?

Nope. It sound like a return to our founding principles and away from our drift towards a highly centralized, all powerful federal government - sorta like the Germany you are concerned about.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

@rker321 wrote:

Sorry Mimi, but Comparing Trump with Hitler is not really a good comparison. We'll see....I realize that there are things that you and I don't like and that he has tried to simply discredit the media, which hasn't worked at all. and also, we still have our three branches os government that will see that nothing like Hitler will ever be present in this country.  Hitler wasn't first known as a hateful and heinous person.  He started in 1919 when he joined the German Workers Party.  You can't say an infant isn't like a senior....in otherwords, give it time.  Trump sounds like he wants to dominate this country like Hitler wanted to dominate the world.  Has Trump talked about freedom?  Or just limiting yours and others?

Look what just the FBI did, publically..... they simply didn't allow the WH to tell the FBI not to say things about the Russian situation. No, they want the FBI TO say something specific....Well, it didn't work, and actually they are in trouble for trying. Trouble?  How?

No, we are quite far from having a Hitler in our mist.  That's what Germans said in 1920.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

@retiredtraveler wrote:

"....Does this  sound like Hitler's "New World Order"?...".

No. It doesn't. He's talking about changing the structure of taxes, regulations, and how we trade. " New World Order" was about totalitarianism. 

I'm all for tax reform and easing regulations, especially small business. I believe you misinterpret the idea (you certainly may disagree with their proposals, but over regulation and tax structure is not working in it's present form).

In your opinion, is it too much to expect Bannon or Pence to have actually said that?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

Sorry Mimi, but Comparing Trump with Hitler is not really a good comparison. I realize that there are things that you and I don't like and that he has tried to simply discredit the media, which hasn't worked at all. and also, we still have our three branches os government that will see that nothing like Hitler will ever be present in this country.

Look what just the FBI did, they simply didn't allow the WH to tell the FBI not to say things about the Russian situation. Well, it didn't work, and actually they are in trouble for trying.

No, we are quite far from having a Hitler in our mist.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22