Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: EXTRA INCOME MEANS A LOT TO MANY AMERICANS

Message 1 of 63

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Not Happening insists on repeatedly stepping on his foot, compounding the mistake he refuses to acknowledge. Remember, he was the one who divided the number of returns by the total population of the United States. Are you serious? 

His latest gaff is the following: "One tax return doesn't = one taxpayer"

Not Happening said that, but nobody else said it. I'm LOL (here comes another snide liberal comment). 

Let's help him out.

• There's a total number of tax returns filed in the U.S. I'm sorry NH, that number isn't the total population. And it's not one return = one taxpayer (how absurd!)
  • You then divide the total number of tax returns filed, by the number of returns where NO Federal Tax is paid. 
  • That gives you the percentage of Tax Returns we're talking about.
  • I'm sure NH is thoroughly lost and confused by this detailed explanation.

Let's help YOU out. I know that one tax return doesn't equal one taxpayer. If you could only understand English, you'd be all set. Pathetic those Obama/Hillary cultists! Reread what I said maybe three times so you will understand it!!!!!!!!

Nothing you ever say is so complicated and you are the only one that is totally lost and bewildered!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 63

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Especially Donald Trump. He will save approximately $11 Million per year under the new tax rules. Yes indeed, the GOP is the party of the wealthy and self serving.  Oh, and the Russians of course. 

Those that paid the most (taxes) will save the most. Sounds reasonable to anyone that's reasonable.

Your argument is not reasonable when you realize that wealthy people will pay little to no taxes when they take advantage of Donald's massive tax cut hand outs to the wealthy! 

Top 1% are paying 46% of all income taxes and yet you whine?

What % of the total income are they earning? You left that out.

What % of the mooching are they doing?

No answer to my question. Here is an answer to yours. About 90% through tax breaks just for them. The far right enablers try and make believe they know the subject, but they do not. Only their leaders do.

Check with your enablers to see that 47% of the people pay no income taxes many of them YOUR PARTY (the moochers). Only the left has enablers and the corresponding followers!

You are totally mixed up. The enablers are the far right who want Trump as their Dictator, just like the Brown shirts in Germany and Hitler. 47% might not pay any due to the fact so much is being stolen by the far right 1% they do not make enough to pay anything.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

EXTRA INCOME MEANS A LOT TO MANY AMERICANS

Message 3 of 63

Not Happening insists on repeatedly stepping on his foot, compounding the mistake he refuses to acknowledge. Remember, he was the one who divided the number of returns by the total population of the United States. Are you serious? 

His latest gaff is the following: "One tax return doesn't = one taxpayer"

Not Happening said that, but nobody else said it. I'm LOL (here comes another snide liberal comment). 

Let's help him out.

• There's a total number of tax returns filed in the U.S. I'm sorry NH, that number isn't the total population. And it's not one return = one taxpayer (how absurd!)
  • You then divide the total number of tax returns filed, by the number of returns where NO Federal Tax is paid. 
  • That gives you the percentage of Tax Returns we're talking about.
  • I'm sure NH is thoroughly lost and confused by this detailed explanation.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 63

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Less Tax Revenue only means less for Police , Fire , Schools , Ambulance & Hospital Service , Infrastructure , Clean Environment and More Poverty , Death , Crime and Pollution to mention a few beautiful changes to our Nation.

Today's Far Right Agenda - I got mine to hell with you losers !!!

Police , Fire , Schools , Ambulance & Hospital Service are paid for by real estate taxes (state taxes). Today's conservative agenda - don't spend money that you don't have!

Lots of federal money too.

For the liberal inner cities.

No. For any state or local government who applies for the myriad grants.

Please provide a link to show that suburban areas get free money for Police , Fire , Schools , Ambulance from the government.

Tell me what county you live in and I’ll tell you what you get. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 63

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Less Tax Revenue only means less for Police , Fire , Schools , Ambulance & Hospital Service , Infrastructure , Clean Environment and More Poverty , Death , Crime and Pollution to mention a few beautiful changes to our Nation.

Police , Fire , Schools , Ambulance & Hospital Service are paid for by real estate taxes (state taxes). Today's conservative agenda - don't spend money that you don't have!

Please provide a link to show that suburban areas get free money for Police , Fire , Schools , Ambulance from the government.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 63

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 63

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Is anyone surprised that Not Happening could not admit he was wrong? He foolishly divided the percentage into the total population, as opposed to only those who file tax returns. But there's a reason he cherishes and worships Donald Trump, neither one can ever admit they made a mistake.

Is anyone surprised when Critical (head of the Obama/Hillary cult) cannot admit he's wrong EVER!

One tax return doesn't = one taxpayer! A fact that the Obama/Hillary cult can't seem to comprehend!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 63

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 63

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Police , Fire , Schools , Ambulance & Hospital Service are paid for by real estate taxes (state taxes). Todays conservative agenda - don't spend money that you don't have!

Then why is the GOP & Trump increasing our Federal Debt by Trillions to benefit only the people who are already doing Fanatastic - Corporations and the Wealthiest Americans?

Why is the Federal Government reducing millions in Federal Subsidies to Every State requiring Every State to Increase their Citizens Taxes?

Why are we reducing Federal Regulations on the Environment when our Entire Nations Infrastructure is collapsing...............................Floods becuase our dams and drainage is broken

Wildfire out of Control because of Errosion

Your belief in this argument is what creates Banana Republics where the Most Wealthy & Powerful destroy their Countries from the inside out

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

EXTRA INCOME MEANS A LOT TO MANY AMERICANS

Message 10 of 63

Here's how Trump helps his loyal voters lose that extra income. Let's examine the new GOP Tax Bill and the start of Trump's Global Trade War.

• Because the government has to borrow almost $2 Trillion to pay for the new tax bill, interest rates are rising signficantly.
  • This means higher mortage interest rates, higher auto loan rates, higher college tuition loan rates, higher rates on credit cards, etc.
  • The budding global trade war is hurting American farmers big time
  • The budding global trade war will result in higher auto prices and for many other consumer staples
  • The extra income provided by the new tax bill will quickly disappear
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors