Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

EX NAVY SEAL IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT

Robert O'Neill was a US Navy Seal.

 

trump has never been anything but a lying schlemiel.

 

Navy SEAL who says he killed bin Laden: ‘A military parade is third world **bleep**

 

 

 

44>dolt45
370 Views
98
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:


So - post a link from all of the veterans' organizations that appoints you to be the spokesperson for all veterans...

 

 


I would believe that as a veteran I can speak from that standpoint while some that is(are) not can't.

 

Some thoughts:

 

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/373244-well-take-the-military-parade-spare-the-side-of-moral-...

 

"The left is once again coming off the rails, this time over President Trump’s supposedly crazy idea to honor our military through a military parade. It’s no secret this president has great respect for our country’s service men and women. However, for Democrats it’s just another opportunity to protest the president for no other reason than they love a good protest, and it’s the president.

 

"Their strategy isn’t very smart. At this point liberals have their resist button set on auto pilot, it gets triggered no matter what the president says or does"

 

Another link:

 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/02/should-we-have-a-military-appreciation-parade-a...

 

 


A group speak comment and a group speak link. I know conservatives that agree with the navy seal, maybe you should try and disparage them also.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
730 Views
1
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@ChasKy53 wrote:


I know conservatives that agree with the navy seal

Good for you, many people have different opinions...some agree wtih him and some don't.  And the SEAL's opinion is just that and he's entitled to it, but it doesn't mean anything else.

0 Kudos
715 Views
0
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:


So - post a link from all of the veterans' organizations that appoints you to be the spokesperson for all veterans...

 

 


I would believe that as a veteran I can speak from that standpoint while some that is not can't.

 

Some thoughts:

 

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/373244-well-take-the-military-parade-spare-the-side-of-moral-...

 

"The left is once again coming off the rails, this time over President Trump’s supposedly crazy idea to honor our military through a military parade. It’s no secret this president has great respect for our country’s service men and women. However, for Democrats it’s just another opportunity to protest the president for no other reason than they love a good protest, and it’s the president.

 

"Their strategy isn’t very smart. At this point liberals have their resist button set on auto pilot, it gets triggered no matter what the president says or does"

 

Another link:

 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/02/should-we-have-a-military-appreciation-parade-a...

 

 


A truly heart-felt post - too bad that in the long run it inevitably will end up being on the wrong side of history.

 

 

44>dolt45
274 Views
5
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@alferdpacker wrote:



A truly heart-felt post - too bad that in the long run it inevitably will end up being on the wrong side of history.

 

 


If you had read the links you would find that they said that Pelosi and the left apparently cares more for illegals and the DREAMERS than for Americans and veterans.  That is reflected in the posts here. 

 

I believe that in the long run there will be a parade, maybe not on a huge scale, but sizable enough to honor veterans.

 

Further I believe the Democratic Party is turning more to the left to be more socialistic, bordering on the ideas of Karl Marx.  They are already heading that way.

0 Kudos
267 Views
4
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:



A truly heart-felt post - too bad that in the long run it inevitably will end up being on the wrong side of history.

 

 


If you had read the links you would find that they said that Pelosi and the left apparently cares more for illegals and the DREAMERS than for Americans and veterans.  That is reflected in the posts here. 

 

I believe that in the long run there will be a parade, maybe not on a huge scale, but sizable enough to honor veterans.

 

Further I believe the Democratic Party is turning more to the left to be more socialistic, bordering on the ideas of Karl Marx.  They are already heading that way.


If you would really follow factual news you would know that the opinions spouted in your cites were just another attempt to attack the Democrats.

 

I am of the opinion that many local parades truly honoring the locals who served is much more of an honor than one big one which 90% of the veterans would not be able to attend. The idea of this parade is typical of the right - big show but no substance.

 

Just think, if Bernie had been elected President and was able to get his policies passed there would actually been more socialistic leanings. Good thing for you that your choice of Bernie didn't get elected.

259 Views
2
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@Snoopy48 wrote:

I am of the opinion that many local parades truly honoring the locals who served is much more of an honor than one big one which 90% of the veterans would not be able to attend. The idea of this parade is typical of the right - big show but no substance.

 

Just think, if Bernie had been elected President and was able to get his policies passed there would actually been more socialistic leanings. Good thing for you that your choice of Bernie didn't get elected.


Then there is this modern invention called television where a national parade would be broadcast through-out the nation.  And it would enable invalid veterans to enjoy it a home.

 

And attempting to bring Bernie into the topic imagine if Hillary had been elected, even worse than ever covering the spectrum.

0 Kudos
259 Views
1
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

I am of the opinion that many local parades truly honoring the locals who served is much more of an honor than one big one which 90% of the veterans would not be able to attend. The idea of this parade is typical of the right - big show but no substance.

 

Just think, if Bernie had been elected President and was able to get his policies passed there would actually been more socialistic leanings. Good thing for you that your choice of Bernie didn't get elected.


Then there is this modern invention called television where a national parade would be broadcast through-out the nation.  And it would enable invalid veterans to enjoy it a home.

 

And attempting to bring Bernie into the topic imagine if Hillary had been elected, even worse than ever covering the spectrum.


But you fail to answer to how you made your comment about the Democratic Party moving towards Marxism yet you supported Bernie Sanders who was trying very hard to move the Party to the left. Geez Tx, you supported a socialist !!!!!


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
724 Views
0
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:



A truly heart-felt post - too bad that in the long run it inevitably will end up being on the wrong side of history.

 

 


If you had read the links you would find that they said that Pelosi and the left apparently cares more for illegals and the DREAMERS than for Americans and veterans.  That is reflected in the posts here. 

 

I believe that in the long run there will be a parade, maybe not on a huge scale, but sizable enough to honor veterans.

 

Further I believe the Democratic Party is turning more to the left to be more socialistic, bordering on the ideas of Karl Marx.  They are already heading that way.


All unvalidated opinions devoid of empirically proved fact.

 

Belief does not establish factuality - not in the real world.

 

 

44>dolt45
263 Views
0
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:



There are far better ways to honor our veterans.


So how do you honor veterans?  Did you welcome them home from Korea?  No, you were more than likely too young.  What about those returning from Vietnam?  Have you honored those from the mid-east?

 

It is really doubtful you even cared.  From some of the comments on this forum it's apparent there are many who doesn't

 

I think having a military parade in Washington is a better idea than that the phony 'thank you for your service'. 


Ridiculous statement. I have probably been to minimum 25 memorial day parades, and NEVER skip the cemetary ceremonies. Last year i gave a picture i took to my frind since toddlerhood..the parade started at his dads store, and it was a 30 yr old pic of his ( veteran)  dad raising the flag. I stopped going to the parade because it was too emotional to visit veterans circle..to many of my friends buried there. I go at other time. what a cynic. 

So it begins.
221 Views
1
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@MIseker wrote:

I stopped going to the parade because it was too emotional to visit veterans circle..to many of my friends buried there.

Yet you are against the nation having a parade honoring them and others who served? 

0 Kudos
223 Views
0
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:



There are far better ways to honor our veterans.


So how do you honor veterans?  Did you welcome them home from Korea?  No, you were more than likely too young.  What about those returning from Vietnam?  Have you honored those from the mid-east?

 

It is really doubtful you even cared.  From some of the comments on this forum it's apparent there are many who doesn't

 

I think having a military parade in Washington is a better idea than that the phony 'thank you for your service'. 


Wow....more badgering questions.....to what end?  Your behaviour questioning how others feel and think is quite boorish and sadly pathetic.

 

Your welcome to want a parade so trump can feed his ego, but most don't. Maybe you should fund it yourself and create a go fund me account.  Give it some thought; it's more useful than playing God here judging others forum members.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
221 Views
6
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@Centristsin2010 wrote:



Wow....more badgering questions.....to what end?  Your behaviour questioning how others feel and think is quite boorish and sadly pathetic.

 

 


Of course, but I believe I have a right to do so.  But it's apparent that you could care less about honoring these veterans of mid-east conflicts.  Or of any conflict.  And still trying to be king of the hill here.  That is boorish and pathetic. 

 

Comments from Captains indeed, and Special Forces at that.  Wow!!!

0 Kudos
214 Views
5
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Not everyone in uniform or who has previously servid in uniform credulously guzzles the koolaide/trumpaide...

 

 

Wars the United States did NOT win...

 

The War of 1812 (tie at best)

Korean War (tie at best)

Vietnam War (loss)

Afghan War (ongoing - only barely tied so far)

Iraq War (loss)

 

Were there parades to honor Armed Forces members who bravely served - even though Bush and Cheney lied outrageously?  

Yes, there were...

Our nation honored the Armed forces members - but not the liars who lied and created a clusterbleep.

 

Five deferment lying Cadet Bone Spurs is opposed by a majority of Armed Forces Personnel currently serving...

 

Source for which wars were lost/tied?

 

A retired General with a PHD in American History with whom I graduated from high school - we graduated together from the same school with bachelor degrees - his in American history - mine in mechanical engineering. 

Having been buddies in high school and roommates for two years of college, we have kept in touch over the last fifty years since we earned our bachelor degrees.

 

He resigned his commission when Dubya became his for-a-short-period-of-time Commander-in-Chief - due to his belief that Dubya was unfit.

 

He chose to pursue degrees in military history and teach in non-military educational institutions.

 

Thank you for posting your opinion.

 

44>dolt45
234 Views
3
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@alferdpacker wrote:

 

 

A retired General with a PHD in American History with whom I graduated from high school - we graduated together

 


Sure Alferd, along with being in a family that when anything, profession is mentioned there is someone in your family or among your acquaintances has been there, done that.

228 Views
2
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

 

 

A retired General with a PHD in American History with whom I graduated from high school - we graduated together

 


Sure Alferd, along with being in a family that when anything, profession is mentioned there is someone in your family or among your acquaintances has been there, done that.


Is that jealousy?

 

Ever hear of and comprehend the reality of "seven degrees of separation"?

 

The church choir I sang in when I was young (high school choir members were allowed to sing with the adult choir if they could learn the music) - Montview Boulevard Presbyterian Church - had for a time as a minister John Wesley Rice - the father of Concoleeza Rice - yes, she sang in that choir, but that was while I was in college and the Navy.

However former choir members were always welcome to rehearse on Thursday evening and sing in Sunday Services- so yes I once or twice conversed with Condi during the mid reherarsal break, and did converse with her father occasionally -  that I was a white man who did not date white women, and was part of many groups in favor of total integration in the 60s and 70s was mentioned the first time we were introduced to each other.

 

Reality is...

 

Vaya con huevos...

 

 

44>dolt45
228 Views
1
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@alferdpacker wrote:



Is that jealousy?


 

 


No, I know who I am and what my family is.  I think a cousin who was a Secretary of State during the FDR administration would top a friend who is a General.  I have documentation.  But I can stand on my own merits rather than depending on name dropping.

 

Have a nice evening now Alferd

0 Kudos
210 Views
0
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:



Wow....more badgering questions.....to what end?  Your behaviour questioning how others feel and think is quite boorish and sadly pathetic.

 

 


Of course, but I believe I have a right to do so.  Oh, you can indeed.  And then you can boast about that as well....maybe even earn a medal.  But it's apparent that you could care less about honoring these veterans of mid-east conflicts.  We're still fighting there....  Or of any conflict.  There are currently seven.  And still trying to be king of the hill here.  Nope, not at all....posting interesting topics to some, pointing out the ignorance of a very few who call others "cop-haters" yet bash the FBI and DOJ and those who attack Liberals, yet support Bernie Sanders and see the regurgitated words of Limblah and Hannity and Fox News and gain great insight from others.  If that makes me king, it's quite the low bar.  But thanks for suggesting such.  

 

Comments from Captains indeed, and Special Forces at that.  Wow!!!  You asked, I answered.  Now you've witnessed how baiting your questions are.....no one is surprised; it's what you do.  Your childish insults bother me none, Tex.

 

Image result for time to grow up


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
210 Views
0
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

"From what I'm hearing from those at the US largest military base, most think it's foolish and a waste of time and money" 

 

There wasn't any source posted to back up that statement.  Actually there was; you just chose to ignore it.

 

Of course most lower ranking military thinks parades are a waste of time.  Are Captains "lower ranking"?  Mostly because they don't want to participate.  And an ex-Navy Seal is just that, one individual carrying out a mission along the lines he had been trained for speaking for himself, again is just that. Yep, in that one case.  The Captains I spoke with were also sharing the view of their troops.

 

The military participated in the Inaugral Parade for Kennedy; in 1991 there was a Victory parade celebrating the end of the Persian Gulf War, and on other occasions dating back to even the administration of Thomas Jefferson.  Yep.  So what would this parade "celebrate"?  Trump's relationship with Russia?

 

The only two wars without parades celebrating their veterans were Korea and Vietnam.  "No doubt".

 

Thank you for confirming there is no pressing need for a multi-million dollar parade to make trump feel good.  He can hire a stripper for far less.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
275 Views
13
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@Centristsin2010 wrote:

 
The Captains I spoke with were also sharing the view of their troops.

 

 

 


Captains?  You claim to be getting your information from Naval Captains? Do you also associate with Army Colonels?  I doubt it.  If they are from the other sevices than they are low on the officer totem pole.  Sounds more like someone wanting to enhance their self-importance.

 

I've read that many think that November 11, a day set aside to honor Veterans would be the perfect choice as a day to indeed honor Vets.  But of course the liberal elements, most of who have avoided service.  They would rather honor illegals who want to dictate our government about our laws.

 

Of course even if you or others have a low opinion of honoring veterans, you are entitled to your opinion.

 

 

 

 

0 Kudos
217 Views
12
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

 
The Captains I spoke with were also sharing the view of their troops.

 

 

 


Captains?  Why yes, Tex.  Captains......Special Forces.  Is that OK with you?  You claim to be getting your information from Naval Captains?  Now your lying again, Tex.  Why is that?  I NEVER said one word about Naval Captains.  Why do you continue to make crap up?  Please answer that very, very simple question.   Do you also associate with Army Colonels?  Yep, have in the past.  I doubt it. Do you really think anyone cares what you "doubt"? If they are from the other sevices than they are low on the officer totem pole. So?  I never claimed to have had conversations with Generals or Admirals about parades.  Sounds more like someone wanting to enhance their self-importance.  Sounds like someone whose concerned his shoe-size isn't stacking up.

 

I've read that many think that November 11, a day set aside to honor Veterans would be the perfect choice as a day to indeed honor Vets. That's nice.  But of course the liberal elements, most of who have avoided service. Again, another sentence that doesn't make any sense. They would rather honor illegals who want to dictate our government about our laws. Actually, many illegals have served in the military.  Did you ask them if they wanted a parade?

 

Of course even if you or others have a low opinion of honoring veterans, you are entitled to your opinion. I honor vets everyday.  Meanwhile, you attack those who say, "thanks for your service" as you've done here for years.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
211 Views
11
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Now your lying again, Tex.  Why is that?  I NEVER said one word about Naval Captains.

Captains in Special Forces?  Low ranking officers?  And saying they were in Special Forces is supposed to make them able to speak for every soldier?  And you think you are special to claim you get opinions from Captains?  They are just officers who are in the wait for Major.  Basically run of the mill officers...my brother was an Army Captain back in the 1960s.  No big deal.

 

As far as that 'thank you for your service' all I want along those lines is the veteran's discount at Lowes, Home Depot and other home improvement stores. 

 

Special Forces Captains indeed.  I used to go to cocktail parties attended by higher ranking officers when I was in the Washington DC area.

0 Kudos
216 Views
10
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Now your lying again, Tex.  Why is that?  I NEVER said one word about Naval Captains.

Of course you ignored the question as to why you felt it was necessary to lie.....why is that, Tex?

 

Captains in Special Forces?  Yep.  Low ranking officers? No one claimed one way or another.  Why do you feel it's necessary to make this an issue?   And saying they were in Special Forces is supposed to make them able to speak for every soldier?  Nope.  Never suggested it did.  Do you ever "listen" to what others are saying before posting?  You really embarrass yourself.  Just saying......

 

And you think you are special to claim you get opinions from Captains?  Nope, not at all.  Sounds like someone here is having an ego problem......They are just officers who are in the wait for Major.  Basically run of the mill officers...my brother was an Army Captain back in the 1960s.  No big deal.  No, it isn't.  So why make such a big deal about it?  You claimed I spoke with lower ranking personnel, I asked if Captains were lower ranking to you....you have now jumped off the cliff.  Why is that?  No one was boasting.....but you, which is par for the course on this forum.  It's quite telling.

 

As far as that 'thank you for your service' all I want along those lines is the veteran's discount at Lowes, Home Depot and other home improvement stores.  And a multimillion dollar parade.  No thank you.

 

Special Forces Captains indeed.  I used to go to cocktail parties attended by higher ranking officers when I was in the Washington DC area.  You did?????  OMG!!!!!   LMAO!!!!!


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
213 Views
9
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Now your lying again, Tex.  Why is that?  I NEVER said one word about Naval Captains.

Of course you ignored the question as to why you felt it was necessary to lie.....why is that, Tex?

 

Captains in Special Forces?  Yep.  Low ranking officers? No one claimed one way or another.  Why do you feel it's necessary to make this an issue?   And saying they were in Special Forces is supposed to make them able to speak for every soldier?  Nope.  Never suggested it did.  Do you ever "listen" to what others are saying before posting?  You really embarrass yourself.  Just saying......

 

And you think you are special to claim you get opinions from Captains?  Nope, not at all.  Sounds like someone here is having an ego problem......They are just officers who are in the wait for Major.  Basically run of the mill officers...my brother was an Army Captain back in the 1960s.  No big deal.  No, it isn't.  So why make such a big deal about it?  You claimed I spoke with lower ranking personnel, I asked if Captains were lower ranking to you....you have now jumped off the cliff.  Why is that?  No one was boasting.....but you, which is par for the course on this forum.  It's quite telling.

 

As far as that 'thank you for your service' all I want along those lines is the veteran's discount at Lowes, Home Depot and other home improvement stores.  And a multimillion dollar parade.  No thank you.

 

Special Forces Captains indeed.  I used to go to cocktail parties attended by higher ranking officers when I was in the Washington DC area.  You did?????  OMG!!!!!   LMAO!!!!!

 

 

Thats where the master class delusions come in.


So it begins.
221 Views
0
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@Centristsin2010 wrote:

And a multimillion dollar parade.

 

 


Of course you wouldn't care because it's not about you.  The Iraqi and Afghanistan veterans deserve more that a phony 'thank you for your service'.  Why not a formal military parade like the 2nd World War veterans received.  Your 'captains' would probably agree with that, if they were existed.

 

Apparently some have no regard for the military or law enforcement either.  But of course there is regard for those illegals who are attempting to influence our laws.

0 Kudos
231 Views
7
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

And a multimillion dollar parade.

 

 


Of course you wouldn't care because it's not about you.  The Iraqi and Afghanistan veterans deserve more that a phony 'thank you for your service'.   Oh, so now you want to make this about the Iraq and Afghanistan wars?  That's rather convenient.

 

 

 

Could you ever imagine how the Right would react if Obama ordered a parade after we pulled out of Iraq on Bush's timeframe?  That's too funny to even ponder....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
230 Views
6
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@Centristsin2010 wrote:


Could you ever imagine how the Right would react if Obama ordered a parade after we pulled out of Iraq on Bush's timeframe?  That's too funny to even ponder....


 

They would probably be all for it instead of throwing a hissy fit like the liberal element is about Trump's suggestion.   Especially here.  Of course everythings funny to you, especially with your prolific use of those laughing acronyms.  Makes one wonder.

 

So, Democratic Presidents since the Second World War has had parades of this sort, but looks as if present day Democrats are more interested in illegals than Americans. 

0 Kudos
240 Views
5
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:


Could you ever imagine how the Right would react if Obama ordered a parade after we pulled out of Iraq on Bush's timeframe?  That's too funny to even ponder....


 

They would probably be all for it instead of throwing a hissy fit like the liberal element is about Trump's suggestion.   .....said the poster who supported Bernie Sanders.  Of course everythings funny to you, especially with your prolific use of those laughing acronyms.  Makes one wonder.  Enjoy your "wonderment".

 

So, Democratic Presidents since the Second World War has had parades of this sort, but looks as if present day Democrats are more interested in illegals than Americans. Another self-serving presumption that would be incorrect.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
251 Views
4
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@Centristsin2010 wrote:

  .....said the poster who supported Bernie Sanders. 

You are getting desparate for insults aren't you.  What does it matter who I supported until Hillary was nominated?  Now you are also making this a partisan thing.  Of course your comments have already indicated you could care less if it honored the nation's veterans.  How can anyone say anything about Trump not serving in the military when they haven't either...one didn't have to wait for the draft.

 

Since you and others are way off topic and making it personal the thread is useless. 

0 Kudos
291 Views
3
Report
Reply
Honored Social Butterfly


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

  .....said the poster who supported Bernie Sanders. 

You are getting desparate for insults aren't you.  (sic)    Is pointing out you supported Bernie an insult?  Now that's sad.  What does it matter who I supported until Hillary was nominated?  Apparently you gon't "get it"..... It's laughable that you attack and insult Liberals and/or Dems and you supported the most Liberal Dem in decades.  Seems hypocritical.  Now you are also making this a partisan thing.  No, I haven't.  In fact, you are the only person I've seen in this thread whose made it partisian.  Of course your comments have already indicated you could care less if it honored the nation's veterans.  Nope, that's just you and your alternative fact immagination at work to attempt to disparge others.  We're quite familiar with that nonsense.  How can anyone say anything about Trump not serving in the military when they haven't either..(sic) .....easy, they aren't Commander-in-chief AND, they didn't avoid the draft multiple times with a probable non-exesist medical ailment.  one didn't have to wait for the draft.

 

Since you and others are way off topic and making it personal the thread is useless.   LMAO.  If you only had the abilility to read your own words....you would have noticed everything you wrote was an attack on someone.  Useless indeed.


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
295 Views
2
Report
Reply
Retired Moderator

Hi all,

This thread is starting to get off-topic. While you may have different opinions, please remember to be respectful of one another as our guidelines state: This is a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. It is up to each of us to be polite and treat each other with respect.

You can read the full guidelines here: http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Thanks and happy posting!

0 Kudos
294 Views
1
Report
Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png