Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: EVER GET A CALL FROM THE RASMUSSEN POLL?????

Message 1 of 2

The most obvious problem with Rasmussen is that they hide all their cross-tabs so when they release information,  no one is able to determine ( without $$$) to determine if the poll was a push poll and if the respondents were squed to be RW majority.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

EVER GET A CALL FROM THE RASMUSSEN POLL?????

Message 2 of 2

I did yesterday.

I have professionally composed and administered surveys before and I have never seen questions so skewed toward an OUTCOME as I was asked in this poll.

So I decided that if they were seeking a specific outcome; I would do everything I could to "SCREW UP" that outcome.

Right now, as far as they are concerned, I am a very CONSERVATIVE, very REPUBLICAN, very RICH, very WHITE, very NON-HISPANIC, very REGULAR VOTER, that is as ANTI-TRUMP as one could get, given the options available. I DID NOT AGREE with any of the Trump Policies posed to me.

How nice it would be if RASMUSSEN contacted many, like me, INDIVIDUAL-1 would think he was losing his base by the truckload.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors