Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: EVEN IN DEATH, TEXANS DISCRIMINATE

Message 1 of 25

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

Perhaps you had better look again for the town of Olton which is just north of Lubbock. 

Nope - not going to bother just for a bigot that wasn't held under long enough...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 25

@alferdpackerwrote:

Looked it up - only location listed in a cursory search of the intergluteal cleft was shown as near Nagadoces.

Perhaps you had better look again for the town of Olton which is just north of Lubbock.  And while you're at it perhaps you could learn to spell Nacogdoches.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 25

@nctarheelwrote:

I criticize this "supposed" minister for one reason and one reason only.

It is because this jerk of a minister IS NOT following Christian teachings.

"Jesus showed compassion for all...... and wants us to do the same"- Matt. 4:24-25, 9:9-13

I questioned you since apparently you have no idea of being a Christian.  If you did, you would be aware that there is also the admonishment to 'judge not lest you be judged'.

Further the passage you quote does not include the admonishments about being gay as is commanded in Romans and other epistles by the Apostles.  One cannot cherry pick what to believe from those commandments or to use as a guide in being a Christian.  John 14:15 also says 'if you love me, keep my commandments'.  The writings of His Apostles are part of Jesus commandments.

And further who are you to say that anyone is not a minister of the gospel?  You have furnished no scriptural basis for your criticism. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 25

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

cultural backwater in east texas is a despicable bigot

Might do some research regarding the location of that 'cultural backwater'.  It is up in the Texas panhandle area probably closer to your area than the rest of Texas.  And again, the publisher of the paper is probably not as bigoted as some of the posters here towards those that doesn't agree with him.

Again, if you don't agree with the editoral sic disgression sic of the owner/publisher, then don't read his paper.

Looked it up - only location listed in a cursory search of the intergluteal cleft was shown as near Nagadoces.

Read his paper? 

Why would I want to have anything even vaguely resembling contact with despicable scum who additionally is obviously suffering from religious dementia...

As the aphorism has it - the only problem with Baptists is that they aren't held under nearly long enough to solve their "problem"...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 25

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

You have constantly reminded everyone that you are not a Christian but Jewish, so who are you to criticize those following Christian teachings.  Has anyone criticized your faith?  Even the Old Testament has instructions against the gay life style.

First of all, who are YOU, @TxGrandpa2, to determine what I can and cannot criticize regardless of my religion?????

I criticize this "supposed" minister for one reason and one reason only.

It is because this jerk of a minister IS NOT following Christian teachings.

"Jesus showed compassion for all...... and wants us to do the same"- Matt. 4:24-25, 9:9-13

To change a heart felt obituary written by a loving son just to prove a personal point lacks even the compassion of a layman; much less a minister.

This minister's actions are NOT Godly; they are ungodly.

BUT IT SURE DOES PROVE HE'S A TEXAN!!!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 25

@alferdpackerwrote:

cultural backwater in east texas is a despicable bigot

Might do some research regarding the location of that 'cultural backwater'.  It is up in the Texas panhandle area probably closer to your area than the rest of Texas.  And again, the publisher of the paper is probably not as bigoted as some of the posters here towards those that doesn't agree with him.

Again, if you don't agree with the editoral disgression of the owner/publisher, then don't read his paper.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 25

It's really always been all about the fact that the owner of a paper in a benighted cultural backwater in east texas is a despicable bigot who will never be worthy of respect or admiration - except by others of his ilk.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 25

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Warding TROLLS off this sight would be of value to all Members....there's no need to defend them.

But it's obvious which poster wanted to make the topic about "baiting" now, isn't it?

Still off-topic about discrimination by the newspaper?  I believe an owner of the paper should be able to set its tone?  If others don't like it, they don't have to read or support it?

How do you feel?  Don't you think that others here are entitled to their opinions as long as they don't make it personal about other posters?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 25

Warding TROLLS off this sight would be of value to all Members....there's no need to defend them.

But it's obvious which poster wanted to make the topic about "baiting" now, isn't it?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 25

@Centristsin2010

Is there a reason you are taking this off-topic instead of discussing it?

The topic is about a newspaper owner/publisher/editor being allowed to regulate what is posted in his paper.  It's not about other posters.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors