Social Butterfly

EPSTEIN'S LAWYER BECAME TRUMPS SECRETARY OF LABOR

That's right, Andrew Acosta, a Miami lawyer, got Epstein a very reduced sentence on the first charges of trafficking minors. Epstein served in a private prison, with release 12 hours a day to conduct his business, for 6 months.

Andrew Acosta got appointed with Trumps wishes in 2016 as Secretary of Labor.

In 2019, after Epstein's "suicide" for being jailed for further charges, Andrew Acosta "gracefully submitted his resignation", according to Trump

Records show Trump logged many hours on Epstein's private aircraft.

Trump recently said of Gizalene Maxwell, "I wish her well". She is now incarcerated.

Come on folks, a forth grader could connect the dots to this.....

Honored Social Butterfly

The depths of the swamp that donald created continues to demonstrate the depth of the FarRight and its inability to show anything except the 'good ole boys club" - with a token woman and none of which are qualified to do their job.

For example:   Trump made a big show about placing tariffs on Canadian aluminum.    Lighthizer walked that back and even weirder - made it retroactive.

The followers of donald hear the "big announcement" and never know that it was all for show.    https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/canada-celebrates-u-s-abandoning-of-aluminum-tariffs-drops-plans-to-...

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

@PhilipT605548 wrote:

That's right, Andrew   Alex Acosta, a Miami lawyer, got Epstein a very reduced sentence on the first charges of trafficking minors. Epstein served in a private prison, with release 12 hours a day to conduct his business, for 6 months.

A friend was impressed with 'all trump did to help Acosta for two years prosecute, the pervert'.  Took that long to negotiate the sweetheart deal given to, the pervert.  I don't see how rumpled helped anyone except, the pervert.  And himself naturally.  All victims were not allowed to speak - never had THEIR day in court to advance, the perverts prosecution, as proscribed by law!

Alex Acosta got appointed with Trumps wishes in 2016 as Secretary of Labor.

He was questioned re the deal he gave, the pervert, those years ago.  Got the job anyway.  Until the victims were only recently finally allowed to speak, post the pervert's death.  Justice smacked Acosta upside his head and M.Maxwell went to live in prison.  rumstud projects again when he announces Acosta's decision to resign was something he thought up all by himself.  And then went off into the sunset.  

@SecretaryAcosta
The archived posts of Alexander Acosta, 27th Secretary of Labor, from April 27, 2017 to July 19, 2019. This is an inactive account.
Washington, DCdol.govJoined January 2017

Honored Social Butterfly

And if I recall correctly, barr was involved somewhere in this travesty of justice...so with trump, epstein, acosta, and barr, this whole story has a very murky look...and add maxwell. 
I hope there will be continued investigation...I really think that there was more to the story between trump and epstein...along with the rest of the players. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@williamb39198 wrote:

And if I recall correctly, barr was involved somewhere in this travesty of justice...so with trump, epstein, acosta, and barr, this whole story has a very murky look...and add maxwell. 
I hope there will be continued investigation...I really think that there was more to the story between trump and epstein...along with the rest of the players. 

Acosta was questioned on this story, during his appointeeship for trump.  rump questioned too.  After all...... His answer, "well, I think they had a home in Palm Beach" Maxwell, incarcerated & under investigation.  She has a long wait till trial.  Acosta has gone dark.  But, the truth is out there.  I can't wait!  

Social Butterfly

Now i want you to imagine the outcome if Jeffery Epstein were a black man, running an underage prostitution ring, with no connection to powerful people.

Would he be in a private prison, released 12 hours per day to conduct his "business"?

It would have been a slam dunk 30 years, you know it.

Social Butterfly

Correction, Alex Acosta, not Andrew.

Was confusing the first name with Prince Andrew, another perpetrator of underage rape.

Rich White Lives Matter in the Florida Courts, however.

Social Butterfly

And for defending a sex trafficker, unsuccessfully, you too could could be appointed by Trump for the job of Secretary of Labor!

You could not make this stuff up in a sleezy paperback novel.

It can only come from the White House.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png