Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 4
Nothing like doing away with sanitation and public healthcare..work cheap and hard, your retirement is dying young.
So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Did anyone see where trump said the east could “use some global warming”?

What an idiot! Too stupid to know that when speaking about global warming, scientists are speaking of patterns, not singular events.

What  an idiot—explains why he wants to dismantle the EPA—he doesn’t have any idea what it is, what is does, or the types of problems global warming is causing.

What a jerk!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

No Republican in the modern era has ever put saving the environment ahead of money. Reagan famously remarked "seen one RedWood, seen 'em all" when he proposed opening National Parks to logging. jrbush wanted to drill in ANWR and mine the Grand Canyon, and now the gutless draftdodging preppytwit is determined to make sure nobody sees anything in America worth saving.

I wonder how long the folks in Oklahoma and Ohio are going to place their racism ahead of their tolerance for earthquakes and continue to vote for GOPers. But those folks don't think we're changing the climate, so they probably are too far gone to understand the connection between fracking and earthquakes.

Thanks again Hillary Haters - I'm sure your grandkids are better off never seeing Redwoods or swimming in the ocean.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

E.P.A. - PROTECTING WHO ???

Message 4 of 4

Every summer, hundreds of veterans head to Bristol Bay, Alaska to earn a living as commercial fishermen.

It's not easy work and it separates them from their families -- again -- but in this tough economy it pays well and takes care of things back home.

A few years ago, we ran a massive campaign mobilizing support for these veterans when a Canadian Company attempted to build a mine to extract gold beneath the fishery.

And we won. The Environmental Protection Agency found that the damaged caused by Pebble Mine would be "irreversible" and results in the "complete loss of fish habitat due to elimination, dewatering and fragmentation of streams, wetlands and other aquatic resources."

Well, now there's a new man at the head of the EPA, and after Scott Pruitt met with the head of the Pebble Mine project, he ordered the regulations be scrapped and that the mining company could begin acquiring permits.

It's time to make our voices heard again -- for the veterans who make a living there and for the beautiful land this multinational corporation wants to defile.

Bristol Bay is one of those places where you can still find true solitude while catching trophy rainbow trout and hunting moose and game birds.

It's place where many veterans travel as tourists, earn a living as fishing guides, professional fisherman, or work on the shore supporting the fishing industry.

Thanks for joining me in defense of their jobs.

Jon Soltz
Iraq War Veteran and Chairman
VoteVets

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit