Dylan Roof's Sister Arrested - Racist Like Her Bro

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Dylan Roof's Sister Arrested - Racist Like Her Bro

Message 1 of 10

@phyllisc6781wrote:

@Centristsin2010–No surprise that Roof’s sister is also a racist. These things are learned – – we certainly are not born hating  people simply because of the color of their skin or their ethnic backgrounds.

As we have seen,  since the advent of the racist in chief, there are a lot of people who have been taught to hate out there for no reason other than melatonin counts and place of birth.

Racist trump has made this OK – – made this popular – – has made himself the hero of the racist white nationalists and the abhorrent KKK.  No,  I am not surprised at all that Dylan Roof’s sister is also a racist.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Hey, you are slowing down. It took you over an hour to connect President Trump to this little girl. Not very pc of you.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

@phyllisc6781

Interesting your comments about the impact on young minds. Do anyone watch the trump rally In Pennsylvania the other night? Notice the young teenage girls right behind trump waving signs and cheering his every word. What happened to the adults? Has he lost their support and now stocks his crowds with kids. 

Reminds me when hitler used up his frontline soldiers, he started using young teenage boys on the frontlines. 

Just shows that when you have no moral code, you’ll use anyone for your perverted purposes. 

trump is so wrong to lead, or use

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

@alferdpacker— once again, AP you are correct. Children are often influenced by their friends. Children  also are incapable of fully realizing the consequences of their actions until they are between the ages of 21 and 25 years old.

However,  when you have a moron like the idiot in chief in power,  who is clearly a racist and who may make racism seem cool to kids whose brains are not developed, much like the moron in the White House, one can imagine that the “so called” president's influence may be  just another toxic bad influence on America’s youth. 

Back to the original point, I have seen many good, moral parents whose children were led astray by influences outside of the family. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

@Centristsin2010–No surprise that Roof’s sister is also a racist. These things are learned – – we certainly are not born hating  people simply because of the color of their skin or their ethnic backgrounds.

As we have seen,  since the advent of the racist in chief, there are a lot of people who have been taught to hate out there for no reason other than melatonin counts and place of birth.

Racist trump has made this OK – – made this popular – – has made himself the hero of the racist white nationalists and the abhorrent KKK.  No,  I am not surprised at all that Dylan Roof’s sister is also a racist.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

As far as I'm concerned, she should be put on the list of people banned from owning firearms.

Publicly hoping an entire group of people gets shot should be a one-way ticket to bansville.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

@umbarch64wrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

@umbarch64wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

So - just what IS known for sure about the Roof parents, their beliefs and opinions - social - political - racial - ethnic - and so forth?

If there is anything significant out there I sure missed it.  That can happen, to be sure.  I'd be glad to share any 'reliable' information if I had it.  Just not scuttlebutt.

It's certain the FBI will look at that - if they haven't already...

The most important question is - whether or not the Roof parents believed in racism, bigotry, and hatred and unwittingly passed it on to their children, and whether or not their children were influenced by racist groups outside their family and internet sources - and whether the facts will be released to the public...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

@alferdpackerwrote:

@umbarch64wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

So - just what IS known for sure about the Roof parents, their beliefs and opinions - social - political - racial - ethnic - and so forth?

If there is anything significant out there I sure missed it.  That can happen, to be sure.  I'd be glad to share any 'reliable' information if I had it.  Just not scuttlebutt.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

@umbarch64wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Mass killer Dylann Roof’s sister charged with carrying weapons at S.C. high school

more at:  Mass killer Dylann Roof’s sister charged with carrying weapons at S.C. high school

Sounds like some parents in South Carolina have lost control of their children. Hate begets hate...

Well.....maybe so, big C, maybe not.  Kids are like a blackboard that's never been used.  Most all the time, parents are the first ones to scribble on it.  What they put there stays there until it gets washed off.....and that may never happen. 

It's not very likely the kids will do any washing all by themselves.  Somebody will have to show them what should stay and what shouldn't somewhere along the line.  Kids don't have any real way to know the difference between true and not true .....until they are equipped to see it for themselves. 

So...unless what gets scribbled there is without error in the first place, it needs to be fixed in order to balance.  My opinion of course. 

The last part of what you said seems to be one of those pesky self-evident truths that float around out there causing problems to the demagogues among us looking for a turn with the chalk or eraser for reasons having nothing to do with the kid's welfare.

Parents are sometimes the last ones that should be entrusted with the responsibility for educating their children.  Barring some sort of physical defect that prevents the 'normal' flow of electronic impulses, what ends up in that brain came from somewhere.  It didn't just materialize 'out of thin air'.  Then too, maybe that's what you did say....hmmmmmm?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Mass killer Dylann Roof’s sister charged with carrying weapons at S.C. high school

more at:  Mass killer Dylann Roof’s sister charged with carrying weapons at S.C. high school

Sounds like some parents in South Carolina have lost control of their children. Hate begets hate...

Well.....maybe so, big C, maybe not.  Kids are like a blackboard that's never been used.  Most all the time, parents are the first ones to scribble on it.  What they put there stays there until it gets washed off.....and that may never happen. 

It's not very likely the kids will do any washing all by themselves.  Somebody will have to show them what should stay and what shouldn't somewhere along the line.  Kids don't have any real way to know the difference between true and not true .....until they are equipped to see it for themselves. 

So...unless what gets scribbled there is without error in the first place, it needs to be fixed in order to balance.  My opinion of course. 

The last part of what you said seems to be one of those pesky self-evident truths that float around out there causing problems to the demagogues among us looking for a turn with the chalk or eraser for reasons having nothing to do with the kid's welfare.

Parents are sometimes the last ones that should be entrusted with the responsibility for educating their children.  Barring some sort of physical defect that prevents the 'normal' flow of electronic impulses, what ends up in that brain came from somewhere.  It didn't just materialize 'out of thin air'.  Then too, maybe that's what you did say....hmmmmmm?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

Dylan Roof's Sister Arrested - Racist Like Her Bro

Message 10 of 10

On a day when tens of thousands of students across the county walked out of classes to protest gun violence, the sister of notorious mass killer Dylann Roof was arrested in South Carolina for carrying a knife and pepper spray on school property.

Morgan Roof, 18, a student at A.C. Flora High School in Columbia, was charged Wednesday with two counts of carrying weapons on school property and possession of marijuana, according to records at the Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center where she was taken.

Students at the school became alarmed Wednesday at her Snapchat post disparaging National Walkout Day, which was being held in response to a mass shooting at a high school in Parkland, Fla., that left 17 dead. Roof’s post said she hoped “it’s a trap and y’all get shot” and “we know it’s fixing to be nothing but black people walkin out anyway,” authorities told local news outlets.

The Richland County Sheriff’s Department confirmed to The State newspaper that Morgan is sister of Dylann Roof, who is on death row at a federal prison in Indiana for fatally shooting nine black members of a Charleston church during a Bible study in 2015. Roof, a self-described white supremacist told authorities that he targeted a historic black church in hopes of starting a race war. A month after the killings, South Carolina removed the Confederate flag from the statehouse grounds, ending its 54-year presence at the Capital.

In December 2016, a jury convicted Roof on 33 federal hate crime charges in connection with the killings at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church. He was sentenced to death in January 2017. Four months later, he pleaded guilty to state charges — nine counts of murder, three counts of attempted murder charges and a related weapons charge. A deal with prosecutors allowed him to avoid a second death penalty trial and be given a sentence of life in prison without parole.

A second student was also arrested at the school this week for allegedly having a loaded magazine, The State reported. A Smith & Wesson .380 handgun was recovered on school grounds with information provided by students, authorities told the news outlet. The student, who was not identified, was released to the custody of his parents, the newspaper said.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors