Honored Social Butterfly

Duckworth for VP?

Duckworth is a woman. A woman of color. A decorated veteran.  An experienced and successful Senator.  Tucker Carlson  called Duckworth — an Army helicopter pilot who lost both her legs fighting in Iraq — "a coward" and "a fraud" who hates America. and she took him OUT.  She led with the suggestion that  he "Walk a mile in my legs" and then continued to hammer him into dust. Do not mess with Tammy Duckworth. 

“If you put Tammy Duckworth on the ballot, a lot of veterans are saying to me, ‘Boy, she represents not only the Midwest but she represents what our party is all about,’” Cotchett said. “Having no legs, to me, is an attribute in this insane election year. It brings to the table a veteran who has been severely wounded that’s speaking out for women and veterans and showing that she’s someone who can take on ‘Cadet Bone Spurs.’”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/12/tammy-duckworth-vp-contention-357234 

Silver Conversationalist

Tammy Duckworth would make an excellent VP.

My name is Loulit and I approved this message.

Trump is an aperture in the fundament.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Tammy Duckworth's got my vote - not that she needs it. Seems she'll discombobulate Vice Poodle Dense as thoroughly as Warren did Bloomberg in the one Veep debate, and pretty sure she'll eviscerate the Toad should he come up with another moronic nick name.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png