Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 'Dripping with poison of antisemitism

Message 1 of 5

@easyed598 wrote:

Does anyone wonder why Isreal loves Trump and dislikes Obama and the Democrat so much ?  Guess the anti-semitiism isn`t forgotten so easily when Obama was the President and the Dems always sided with the Muslims.

The person running the Govt. of Israel loves Trump. You do realize there are just about as many Muslims who are Citizens of Israel as Jews.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

Mick -your anti-semitism is showing

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

@easyed598 wrote:

Does anyone wonder why Isreal loves Trump and dislikes Obama and the Democrat so much ?  Guess the anti-semitiism isn`t forgotten so easily when Obama was the President and the Dems always sided with the Muslims.

Yeah I wonder about that everyday

I also wonder why we send Israel Billions in Welfare Payments every year and get nothing for it except the Honor of American Soldiers dying in Middle Eastern Wars for Israeli's but Israeli's have never died in any US Wars fighting along side American Soldiers - Muslims do it everyday - right now the Muslim Kurds are providing Security for American Soldiers in Syria - No Israeli's Soldiers are there helping US Soldiers

I also wonder why are supposed Greatest Ally in the Middle East hasn't told us what exactly happened with Kashoggi - aren't the Israeli's Intelligence Agency Mossad supposed to have the ability to see through walls?

I also wonder why Trump moved the US Embassy to Jeruselum and got nothing in return vis a vie the Palestinians

I also wonder why Trump is allowing further development of the West Bank and More Jewish settlements in Gaza

Does all this make me a Anti-semite?

No it makes me a concerned US Citizen wondering about the basis for US Foreign Policy - A American Patriot - A Veteran wondering how many more US Soldiers will have to die in the Middle East fighting Israeli Wars for them - a US Tax Payer - all of me is wondering why so many of my Tax Dollars go to Israel and what my Children are getting out of it

But more Importantly What Trump and his Children are getting out of it?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

'Dripping with poison of antisemitism

Message 5 of 5

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/oct/24/george-soros-antisemitism-bomb-attacks

'Dripping with poison of antisemitism': the demonization of George Soros

The billionaire was the first target in a series of mail bombs sent this week, an attack that comes as vilification of Soros has reached new heights

As investigators seek answers in the case of mail bombs sent to Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and others, there will be no shortage of evidence regarding the first target, the billionaire philanthropist George Soros.

The bomb maker’s motivations remain unknown. What is clear is that the attempted attack comes as the demonization of Soros in the US, previously limited to fringe groups on the far right, has reached new heights. More recently it has been taken up by the most senior Republican politicians in the country, up to and including the president.

Experts worry it is a sign that taboos on public antisemitism have all but disappeared. Indeed Soros’s son, Alexander Soros, said in an op-ed on Wednesday that many attacks on his father over the years have been “dripping with the poison of anti-semitism”.

Earlier this month, Donald Trump repeated the familiar accusation that Soros pays for protesters, when he said that the “elevator screamers”– protesters who were confronting senators over their votes for Brett Kavanaugh, the then-nominee to the supreme court – had their signs “paid for by Soros and others”.

Kudos
Views
Replies