Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Drain the Swamp - NOT !

Message 1 of 3

Der Trumper drained the swamp so he could get to the slugs living under the slime on the bottom, and he made them all part of his Administration.

12 months, 19 indictments, 3 guilty pleas - GOT to be an all-time forever record - unless We the People are perminently insane and elect NRAGOP again.

END THE MADNESS - VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Drain the Swamp - NOT !

Message 2 of 3

@afisherwrote:

Another claim by the ignobles was that their guy was going to Drain the Swamp.    Which is an interesting action, especially when information is being released that the new crowd in the Admin are giving all their political appointees huge raises.    They are paying some of those deputies more than any other Fed official than Supreme Court Judges, yep, even better paid that MoC.   

hey Ignobles, is that what you want from DC - spending more and more cash and accomplishing essentially nothing?  

https://apnews.com/9161730e4a1a4901a691c71bbcaaf56d

Why, af, I thought you knew

it's what 'we' elected 'him' to do.

Seriously.  At some point it has to become obvious 'the donald' AND his regime is totally corrupt.  Rotten to the core.  Even the most fervent apologist will have to accept the evidence piling up.  There simply will not be enough conspiracies to point to other than the conspiracy[ies] that put 'the donald' in power.  '

The donald' has 'used' virtually anyone he ever has come in contact with.  In many cases 'they' have been complicit, sometimes simply stupid. Some are 'fellows under the skin'.  Others will not or can not admit they were stupid enough to let it happen.  I think that is an accurate assessment.  A long time ago I cited "The Emperor's New Clothes", a fable illustrating this phenomena.  Last night on late news an important personage did so too.  

No surprise.  Advantage to dictate to your fellow man what they should and shouldn't do is an end goal for virtually all those who admire 'the donald'. Ask them, they'll tell you somebody has to do it and they're the only ones who know how.  Now, I know you've heard that somewhere before, haven't you?

Acquisition of money is a way to achieve advantage.  Advantage conveys power, power lets you to do what you wish, however you wish.  What's not to like, right? 'The donald' sure does....he brags about it.

Sooooo.....you have to get power to have power.  Sooooo.....anything you do is justifiable.  It's necessary.  How else can you do 'good'.  You are the one who 'knows' what's good...and obviously that means for everybody.  They' just don't know it. 

Once you have power, anything you HAVE to do to keep power is justifiable too....I mean, how else can you save 'them' from 'themselves'.  Sound familiar?

See....thing is.... "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely". I can think of no instance in history that has not been true.  You might even have to say that 'anyone' who actively seeks power is absolutely not to be trusted.  That might even qualify as one of those pesky and troublesome 'self-evident truths'.  Maybe we should stick that right on the end of the Declaration of Independence.  You think?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Drain the Swamp - NOT !

Message 3 of 3

Another claim by the ignobles was that their guy was going to Drain the Swamp.    Which is an interesting action, especially when information is being released that the new crowd in the Admin are giving all their political appointees huge raises.    They are paying some of those deputies more than any other Fed official than Supreme Court Judges, yep, even better paid that MoC.   

hey Ignobles, is that what you want from DC - spending more and more cash and accomplishing essentially nothing?  

https://apnews.com/9161730e4a1a4901a691c71bbcaaf56d

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Replies