Credit freezes are free under a federal law that just went into effect. Learn how to protect your credit.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Draft Resolution Creating Red Line for Rosenstein

Message 11 of 29

@Panjandrom wrote:

rk9152:  And if the Congress asked for progress reports, I'd like to think they get them.

Well if congress was investigating her (that's what I was talking about to clear up your obvious confusion) I suppose they would give themselves progress reports. LOL

What is funny about the Congress wanting reports from investigative agencies?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 29

Mlseker: I like the part of the article were the congressman says the justice dept is a separate branch of govt and cant subpoena congress. by that logic congress cant i dont see how congress has any power over the justice dept.

The Keystone Kops in action.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 29

rk9152:  And if the Congress asked for progress reports, I'd like to think they get them.

Well if congress was investigating her (that's what I was talking about to clear up your obvious confusion) I suppose they would give themselves progress reports. LOL

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 29

@Panjandrom wrote:

angeleyes64: Do these air heads stop and think of past cases and how LONG they took to complete? 

If Hillary had won they would be in the middle of the eighth or ninth investigation of her emails, or some other nonsense charge, and when that failed, begin another one. They are beneath contempt.

And if the Congress asked for progress reports, I'd like to think they get them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 29

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 8.16.38 AM.png

LMAO....you just have to laugh at the idiocy suggesting Rob Rosenstein is the "deep state".  More of fascist trumps minions interfering with justice.

Image result for calvin and hobbes

Interesting, the Congress Members seeking information from a Deputy A/G are "fascists" and "minions".

Maybe the LMAO and the silly cartoon were the intelligent parts of the post.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 29

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump's minions love investgations of everyone except their hero in the White House. It's obvious to any intelligent person that the committee headed by Devon Nunes deserved the moniker, "Trump's Chumps". Their only goal was blocking and impeding the House Investigation of Russian interference in our election. I've said all along, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Devon Nunes is under investigation for obstruction of justice.

Fox portrays anyone who stands up to, or disagrees with Trump, as the Enemy. Trump Cult members are blind to reality and no longer respect the rule of law.

Fox?????  This is about the Congress and the Deputy A/G - how did Fox (and for that matter "minions") get into this?

As to the "rule of law" - who does the Deputy A/G report to? Has the Congress no authority?

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 29

jimc91:  Well they can request the Hillary Clinton Headquarters Special treatment...

That's totally asinine, so I look for them to try it.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 29

@Panjandrom wrote:

If Trump's water carrying toads in congress threaten/or try to hold Rosenstein in contempt of congress, he will be able to subpoena their communications, put them on a witness stand and show that they're wrong. I look forward to them trying it. Lol

update: Rosentein has notified Nunes staffers that going forward they are to retain all relevant emails and texts. If they fail to do this, they can be charged with obstruction of justice.

Well they can request the Hillary Clinton Headquarters Special treatment...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 29
I like the part of the article were the congressman says the justice dept is a separate branch of govt and cant subpoena congress. by that logic congress cant i dont see how congress has any power over the justice dept.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 29

absolutely. Can you say hypocrisy??!!! Patience, Jim, patience. Good things come to those who have patience. Mueller is not finished yet. When he is, everybody will know, ok? Besides we all know you won't accept the findings, so what is the rush my friend????

Kudos
Views