Esteemed Social Butterfly

Dr. Fauci Gets His Wish

Two weeks ago, Dr. Fauci was asked who he would prefer to play him on SNL (since an 'SNL appearance' was probably inevitable).  He laughed and said Brad Pitt.

Live (sorta) from NY:

Honored Social Butterfly

Raindy's video is hilarious.    If people have not seen his act in person, it is well worth the time / $.

Weird  - did the complainers watch the entire video?   I am guessing NO!

How can listening and agreeing with Fauci = dividing the nation...are those complaining wanting to increase the death rate from covid-19.   The global number of people testing postive is > 3M. 

What is actually worse is that John Hopkins database can only display the number of people who have been tested in the US -   That absymal number is 5.5M.     

Basic statistics:    to get an idea of how abysmal:   the denominator is US pop.  331M.    Can they do math?   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

Dr. Fauci Gets His Wish

Great parody, or is it?

Is it really parody if the writer uses actual film clips,  this is the stuff Trump said in real time, we all saw it.

I'm not even sure the part about  women sending Dr Fauci explicit pictures is an exaggeration.

Funny though, and sad at the same time.

Here is another parody  by Randy Raidbow I saw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPDPzbLFeP4 

A SPOONFUL OF CLOROX - A Randy Rainbow Song Parody

On a more serious note,  there is a lot of stuff about the 1918 flu pandemic on YouTube. I encourage people to take the time to watch them. Watch history and see what was done mistakenly or just plain wrong, and what was done correctly.

It might give you new perspective on the Sedition Act of 1918.

Honored Social Butterfly

@gruffstuff wrote:

Dr. Fauci Gets His Wish

Great parody, or is it?

Is it really parody if the writer uses actual film clips,  this is the stuff Trump said in real time, we all saw it.

I'm not even sure the part about  women sending Dr Fauci explicit pictures is an exaggeration.

Funny though, and sad at the same time.

Here is another parody  by Randy Raidbow I saw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPDPzbLFeP4 

A SPOONFUL OF CLOROX - A Randy Rainbow Song Parody

On a more serious note,  there is a lot of stuff about the 1918 flu pandemic on YouTube. I encourage people to take the time to watch them. Watch history and see what was done mistakenly or just plain wrong, and what was done correctly.

It might give you new perspective on the Sedition Act of 1918.

I love Randy Rainbow so much!  

Thanks for the history reminder.  I'm listening to the Pale Rider audiobook now.  I'll reread about the Sedition Act as well.   An area I'm very ignorant of...

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

That was great!!!

Honored Social Butterfly

Dr. Fauci Gets His Wish

============================================

Another actor that is out to divide our country at a time like this and I see that many posters are in that camp. Sad indeed.

0 Kudos

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Dr. Fauci Gets His Wish

Another actor that is out to divide our country at a time like this and I see that many posters are in that camp. Sad indeed.

Pssst!  It's SNL.  Nothing or no one is sacrosanct.  Lighten up.  😄

Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Dr. Fauci Gets His Wish

Do those on the right have a sense of humor?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Dr. Fauci Gets His Wish

Please get real !!!!!  SNL has made fun of every POTUS no matter what political party they belonged to.  They have always been equal opportunity!   Lighten up and have some laughs !  Oh, I forgot, trump supporters can't stand anyone making fun of their  'tRumpy Bear'.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

ChasKy53 posted...

Please get real !!!!! SNL has made fun of every POTUS no matter what political party they belonged to. They have always been equal opportunity! Lighten up and have some laughs ! Oh, I forgot, trump supporters can't stand anyone making fun of their 'tRumpy Bear'.

================================================================

"SNL has made fun of every POTUS no matter what political party they belonged to."

That is true but FYI today we are war...get it???

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:
ChasKy53 posted...

Please get real !!!!! SNL has made fun of every POTUS no matter what political party they belonged to. They have always been equal opportunity! Lighten up and have some laughs ! Oh, I forgot, trump supporters can't stand anyone making fun of their 'tRumpy Bear'.

"SNL has made fun of every POTUS no matter what political party they belonged to."

I get the SNL writers are still VERY good at their craft, topical and rarely cross the line.  Why is that?  They have a bipartisian audience and an intelligent audience,  "Get it???"

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:
ChasKy53 posted...

Advice better given to Trump who continually contradicts Dr. Fauci and other doctors on his pandemic team ...... a team whose members are constantly under the threat of being fired for correcting all the gross misinformation that Trump continually spews ..... and with that threat being FACTUALLY depicted in the SNL video!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

LMAO.gif

Honored Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Dr. Fauci Gets His Wish

Please get real !!!!!  SNL has made fun of every POTUS no matter what political party they belonged to.  They have always been equal opportunity!   Lighten up and have some laughs !  Oh, I forgot, trump supporters can't stand anyone making fun of their  'tRumpy Bear'.

Absolutely correct, Chaz.  The Repubs, particularly trump, couldn't stand it when Obama grilled trump during the press dinner regarding his birth certificate.  Yet the GOP loved Bush looking under the table for WMD's when thousands of Americans were being killed in Iraq.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Was that awesome or what?  🙂  Although I do miss the audience laughing along...

Honored Social Butterfly

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Was that awesome or what?  🙂  Although I do miss the audience laughing along...

It was awesome!

The gravel sounding voice and hand gestures were so accurate.

I was stunned when he took off his head coverings and revealed himself.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

@myexper wrote:

As I was.  I appreciate very much Pitt's get-real switch up, for his delivery of heartfelt thanks to all on the front lines, from all of us.  The appropriate salve for getting through clips of dt's incompetence as ~ factually ~ demonstrated.

(I detest those gut punches)

Now Fauci's next wish.  Widespread testing in the next two weeks.

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

As I was.  I appreciate very much Pitt's get-real switch up, for his delivery of heartfelt thanks to all on the front lines, from all of us.  The appropriate salve for getting through clips of dt's incompetence as ~ factually ~ demonstrated.

(I detest those gut punches)

Now Fauci's next wish.  Widespread testing in the next two weeks.

Yes, the thanks Pitt gave at the end was a touch of class.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png