Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Dozens Arrested at Capital Protesting Kavanaugh

Message 11 of 17

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Why would she lie? It could be she is getting paid by the pro choice people or she hates the idea of Row vs Wade might be overturned...did you ever think of that? If not think about it. WOW, another conspiracy theory perpetuated by Fox and the far-right wing zealots.  Why might Kavanaugh lie?  His career will be in shambles. he can't bail out trump; he'll be exposed as a fraud to his wife and daughters.....did you ever think of that?  If not, think about it!  LOL....

FYI The FBI investigated Kavanaugh 5 times to check on his back ground.Oh those Fox Viewers.  Either Fox is all over the map or their viewers can't comprehend what they're saying.  Twice today Jone ardent Fox Victim, I mean viewer claimed it was 6 investigations, another Fox Viewer yesterday claimed it was 15 investigation and here, Kidboy is claiming it was 5.  WOW,,,,you just can't make this up, but apparently 3 posters have.....

I want the truth to come out Really?  So you'd support an FBI investigation on the matter?  It could be completed in a week, maybe less.  but I doubt that we will ever know what happened or if anything happened. Maybe, but there is no harm in having an investigation on the matter.  But if Ms Ford does testify it could kill the repatriation (sic) of Kavanaugh and his nomination..only if she is more believable than he is.  Why do you think they won't allow her's and his friends testify?  If you really want the truth revealed, why aren't witnesses allowed.?  .that is what the left want....if you think the left cares about the truth your post indicates otherwise.  What the left wants is the same as what you claim YOU want....the truth.  Are you on the Left now?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 17

@mickstuder wrote:

=

Again...................

The Victim has asked for the FBI to do a thorough Investigation of her claims

The Perp refuses to allow the FBI to Investigate the Victims Claims

Am I missing something?

Nope - if he weren't guilty - he would insist on an FBI investigation of her claims because the investigation would clear him...

Nothing getting missed here...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 17

@KidBoy2 wrote:

angeleyes64 posted..

She wants to go before the FBI and tell the truth, and her truth is what they are afraid of. Why lie to the FBI, lose your family, home, job or go to jail? DOES NOT make any sense whatsoever.

Kavanaugh on the other hand does not want to testify before them because he has to tell them his lie, and getting caught would be a disaster for him and possibly his career. Thus not letting his records be seen by the Democrats.

It smelled from Day One when they would not show the records. They cause these problems themselves being do darn sneaky, but I guess scum, and lies will do that to you.

======================================================================================================================================

And you know who is lying and who is telling the truth.

I ask you how do you know that?

Why would she lie? It could be she is getting paid by the pro choice people or she hates the idea of Row(sic) vs Wade might be overturned...did you ever think of that? If not think about it.

FYI The FBI investigated Kavanaugh 5 times to check on his back ground.

I want the truth to come out but I doubt that we will ever know what happened or if anything happened. But if Ms Ford does testify it could kill the repatriation(sic) of Kavanaugh and his nomination...that is what the left want....if you think the left cares about the truth your post indicates otherwise.

Those of us in the center and to the left of center do care about the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth - as opposed to the lies that pseudo-patriots and others of "Putin's people" on the right are falsely claiming is the truth....

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 17

@KidBoy2 wrote:

angeleyes64 posted..

She wants to go before the FBI and tell the truth, and her truth is what they are afraid of. Why lie to the FBI, lose your family, home, job or go to jail? DOES NOT make any sense whatsoever.

Kavanaugh on the other hand does not want to testify before them because he has to tell them his lie, and getting caught would be a disaster for him and possibly his career. Thus not letting his records be seen by the Democrats.

It smelled from Day One when they would not show the records. They cause these problems themselves being do darn sneaky, but I guess scum, and lies will do that to you.

======================================================================================================================================

Why would she lie? It could be she is getting paid by the pro choice people or she hates the idea of Row vs Wade might be overturned...did you ever think of that? If not think about it.

I want the truth to come out but I doubt that we will ever know what happened or if anything happened. But if Ms Ford does testify it could kill the repatriation of Kavanaugh and his nomination...that is what the left want....if you think the left cares about the truth your post indicates otherwise.

Again...................

The Victim has asked for the FBI to do a thorough Investigation of her claims

The Perp refuses to allow the FBI to Investigate the Victims Claims

Am I missing something?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 17

angeleyes64 posted..

Why would she lie? It could be she is getting paid by the pro choice people or she hates the idea of Row vs Wade might be overturned...did you ever think of that? If not think about it.

I want the truth to come out but I doubt that we will ever know what happened or if anything happened. But if Ms Ford does testify it could kill the repatriation of Kavanaugh and his nomination...that is what the left want....if you think the left cares about the truth your post indicates otherwise.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 17
@mickstuder

It was to be expected.

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

Dozens Arrested at Capital Protesting Kavanaugh

Message 17 of 17

Dozens Arrested During Kavanaugh Protests on Capitol Hill: ‘We Believe Women!’

As contentious confirmation hearings for SCOTUS nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh continue, roughly two dozen protesters were arrested Thursday on Capitol Hill, it was reported.

According to CNN, the demonstrators gathered outside of Sen. Bob Corker‘s (R-TN) office where they obstructed the hallway, demanding the lawmaker vote against Kavanaugh in light of an accusation of sexual assault against him.

NBC News’ Marianna Sotomayor caught a video of the scene, showing a line of Capitol police streaming in as demonstrators chant, “We believe women.”

While protesters may have been hoping to persuade Corker to oppose the nominee, his staffers told CNN the senator wasn’t in his office at the time of the demonstration.

After facing off with police, some members of the crowd then moved to Sen. Susan Collins‘ (R-ME) office, the outlet reported.

Last week, it was made public that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford had accused Kavanaugh of grouping her, attempting to take off her clothes in the 1980s when both were in high school. The allegations have added fuel to a firestorm of controversy surrounding the judge, who claims to have no recollection of the events Ford described.

Ford has said Thursday that she’s willing to testify before the Senate, if given fair conditions, USA Today reported.

Source - https://www.mediaite.com/online/dozens-arrested-during-kavanaugh-protests-on-capitol-hill-we-believe...

Kavanaugh Arrests.png

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.